• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Okay.  You are taking me way too seriously on this. I never said it was you. Or anyone for that matter.  I was injecting humor into the topic and this is how I end up getting reported for stuff and getting ban cause people just can't see my humor and think I am being a jerk.

well you all have fun with this. I'll just go sit over in the corner and let you all work this out. :cool2:

For the record, I have not reported anyone.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

For the record, I have not reported anyone.

Since you are new I'm sure you wouldn't understand what she means by that statement. Don't worry about it,she didn't say you reported anyone. No one is referring directly to you:)

If you are offended by the above please forgive me that's not what intended when I typed it. Just wanted to give some clarification. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

5 minutes ago, worthy said:

Since you are new I'm sure you wouldn't understand what she means by that statement. Don't worry about it,she didn't say you reported anyone. No one is referring directly to you:)

If you are offended by the above please forgive me that's not what intended when I typed it. Just wanted to give some clarification. 

I didn't think she was referring directly to me. I just wanted to be certain she understood since she chose my post to make the comment in that she was aware I have never reported anyone. And as you did here, I did so for the purpose of clarification. I appreciate yours. I was simply providing mine. :) 

Just now, JoshuasonFlower said:

I didn't think she was referring directly to me. I just wanted to be certain she understood since she chose my post to make the comment in that she was aware I have never reported anyone. And as you did here, I did so for the purpose of clarification. I appreciate yours. I was simply providing mine. :) 

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

23 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

You might have to repeat the topic for me I think I forgot.

Talk to a staff member about that. If you are uncertain  I'm just trying to keep people from getting banned. Other people read these posts and should have others to debate. Once your banned from a topic, then you can't return.  That doesn't help anyone.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,584
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

8 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Incorrect, we have found many things. For one, he has kept many of his campaign promises. And did you see his recent speech about Passover? Very moving.

Yes, he has failings. But to make the claim that those of us who support him only do so because "he's not Hillary" is a completely false statement. I would have still voted for him had the choice been between trump and Sanders-whom I actually respected, based upon his political and economic stances.

And sanders is an outright communist.

BTW I did not attribute my own analysis of President Trump to anyone else, just me. I have no idea how or why anyone other than myself  reaches their decisions on candidates for office.

I do have some basic historical knowledge of the Trump Tower deal at Tampa Fl., the one that was part of The Apprentice tv program.  That was enough for me to see into the man's soul. Seems it is a cold cold place; but that is yesterdays newspaper.

It is time to pray daily for  President Trump, maybe the job will make him go legit. That will be most wonderful.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just now, Neighbor said:

And sanders is an outright communist.

BTW I did not attribute my own analysis of President Trump to anyone else, just me. I have no idea how or why anyone other than myself  reaches their decisions on candidates for office.

I do have some basic historical knowledge of the Trump Tower deal at Tampa Fl., the one that was part of The Apprentice tv program.  That was enough for me to see into the man's soul. Seems it is a cold cold place; but that is yesterdays newspaper.

It is time to pray daily for  President Trump, maybe the job will make him go legit. That will be most wonderful.

I dont disagree with your assesment of Sanders, but he was at least an honest one...he came outright and said this is what I stand for, and he ran a much cleaner campaign then virtually all the other politicans. I said I respect him, not that I would ever support him. Big difference. 

Though, I do apologize for misreading your initial statement, I thought you were incorporating all christians. my bad.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,584
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

44 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

I dont disagree with your assesment of Sanders, but he was at least an honest one...he came outright and said this is what I stand for, and he ran a much cleaner campaign then virtually all the other politicans. I said I respect him, not that I would ever support him. Big difference. 

Though, I do apologize for misreading your initial statement, I thought you were incorporating all christians. my bad.

"Big difference." Yep, it is.

Feel the Bern played his part of the game well, almost too well. He dragged the queen of the party so far left she lost her own base, or really her husband's. And it was game over when she started parroting Bern's  free college for every one. 

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just now, Neighbor said:

"Big difference." Yep, it is.

Feel the Bern played his part of the game well, almost too well. He dragged the queen of the party so far left she lost her own base, or really her husband's. And it was game over when she started parroting Bern's  free college for every one. 

I really dont think that was his intention...he honestly wanted to win, and had he won the primary, he would have  had a much better chance of beating Trump then hillary, but her greed got the better of her and the democrats short sightedness, pretty much ensured Trumps win.

21 hours ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

Would a Christian say to the face of God the same thing they say about the leader placed before this Christian nation? 

You can't compare the two,Joshua. You can't compare The Most High God who is perfect to a Man who is fallen. The president can lie,God will never lie. The president can do wrong,God can do no wrong. 

I see why some think politics is a saviour to Christians. One should never compare God to a mere mortal man. If you do you will be disappointed every time.