• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 minute ago, Running Gator said:

The charge of scathing hate was not directed at the media, but at members of this forum. 

We cannot control what the media does, so how about we focus on this board instead?0

Because that would make it a fight between personalities within the site instead of the topics . It would bring up peoples assumptions of other peoples intentions, which is never a good thing.  It would also bring in self reflection in those who are would be doing so already, if they were so inclined. Those people, I think have already placed the political forum in the emotionally dead column, in their minds and are just posting here out of frustration that it is the most active forum and there is relatively nothing else going on of any significance. 

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Are you meaning us? I mean the people on this forum have scathing hatred towards Trump and his voters? Or the outside world? 

No, she is talking about the rioters, and the media that encourages them.  Talking about the people who beat up trump supporters, riot, and destroy public and private property, who show up at Trump rallies to harass and cause violence, who show up at protests to physically assault Trump supporters and the media that adds fuel to those riots and presents them as legitimate protests.   That is who she is talking about. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

10 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, she is talking about the rioters, and the media that encourages them.  Talking about the people who beat up trump supporters, riot, and destroy public and private property, who show up at Trump rallies to harass and cause violence, who show up at protests to physically assault Trump supporters and the media that adds fuel to those riots and presents them as legitimate protests.   That is who she is talking about. 

Well... I wish people would make their selves clear about this stuff so I know rather or not I should comment or what my comment should be. Yeah there is a lot of hate in this world. But I am not sure what that has to do with this topic since the topic did not seem hateful to me. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, LadyKay said:

Well... I wish people would make their selves clear about this stuff so I know rather or not I should comment or what my comment should be. Yeah there is a lot of hate in this world. But I am not sure what that has to do with this topic since the topic did not seem hateful to me. 

Actually, we have repeated ourselves several times about this.  We have taken pains to point out on numerous occasions that our condemnation of anti-Trumpers was leveled at those who choose violence instead of peaceful discourse.   I have lost count how many times I have made it clear.  The problem is that it gets ignored and the same libels about us persecuting people who didn't vote for Trump keep coming up to the surface and it is a false accusation. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Actually, we have repeated ourselves several times about this.  We have taken pains to point out on numerous occasions that our condemnation of anti-Trumpers was leveled at those who choose violence instead of peaceful discourse.   I have lost count how many times I have made it clear.  The problem is that it gets ignored and the same libels about us persecuting people who didn't vote for Trump keep coming up to the surface and it is a false accusation. 

Okay then well why don't we start a new topic on anti-Trumpers, riots going on out in the world instead of polluting this topic with it to avoid confusion. 

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

24 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Because that would make it a fight between personalities within the site instead of the topics . It would bring up peoples assumptions of other peoples intentions, which is never a good thing.  It would also bring in self reflection in those who are would be doing so already, if they were so inclined. Those people, I think have already placed the political forum in the emotionally dead column, in their minds and are just posting here out of frustration that it is the most active forum and there is relatively nothing else going on of any significance. 

Well, it is a shame we cannot just offer our opinions and discuss why we hold those views.

What is gained talking about what the media is doing for the thousandth   time?  

Guest shiloh357
48 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Well, it is a shame we cannot just offer our opinions and discuss why we hold those views.

What is gained talking about what the media is doing for the thousandth   time?  

Because it is the media that is claiming that we think of Trump as some kind of savior, that was what the OP is about. It's the media that is promoting that view, so we are talking about what the media is doing.

Guest shiloh357
43 minutes ago, Davida said:

The article  is pure projection and it is rather insulting claiming Christians thought Trump would be their savior  and are going to "feel" so disappointed.  Really? Christians who voted for Trump just were fed up with Obama's policies and were not going to allow the deceitful Hillary Clinton become President if they could help it.  They also show short & distorted memories as it was  Obama was billed as the savior to be , who they pandered to, and the one the Liberal sites distributed posters of Obama posed as Christ and with a halo around his head. It's just shows how out of touch they are .

It just shows the blatant hypocrisy of the liberal MSM and their amen corner among the Progressives and the rest of the Liberal sector of our society.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

57 minutes ago, Davida said:

The article  is pure projection and it is rather insulting claiming Christians thought Trump would be their savior  and are going to "feel" so disappointed.  Really? Christians who voted for Trump just were fed up with Obama's policies and were not going to allow the deceitful Hillary Clinton become President if they could help it.  They also show short & distorted memories as it was  Obama was billed as the savior to be , who they pandered to, and the one the Liberal sites distributed posters of Obama posed as Christ and with a halo around his head. It's just shows how out of touch they are .

You mean something like this..

Trump-halo.jpg

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Davida said:

I don't believe it is a matter of being out of touch. I believe it is a matter of the left being determined to assail the Christian religious community because the evangelical vote in large part helped to elect Trump into the office. 

When the left wing media joined with what Hillary called the resistance and then makes up a story about Christians seeing Trump as a savior it discredits the vote and the evangelical and Christian voters that helped put Trump into office. And that then makes the resistance to look toward the whole of the Christian community as giving their vote to Trump because they're delusional. Seeing in him a savior.

In the course of that it makes it appear that Christian religious loons seeking a messiah, a savior, as the only reason Hillary lost.

And that then deflects from the real truth of why Trump won the election. Which is Hillary lost because in the democratic process voters decided they'd rather take a chance on someone not a career politician. When the only other option was a career criminal.

Edited by JoshuasonFlower