• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

7 hours ago, Teditis said:

A quick google search will show that many medical associations DO support the use of marijuana for chronic pain suffers.

Glaucoma and cancer patients benefit for other reasons. It seems that the more they openly test cannabis for medical uses

the more they find some benefits for certain illnesses.

Is this fro those THC content or the CBD content?  I heard it was for the former.

6 hours ago, Allroses48 said:

Well I used to be a massage therapist for about 10 years so I'm familiar with some of the junk claims but if you research the company's profile and their product you can usually determine the quality of their ingredients and whether they benefit. 

As I stated, I tried the CBD oil for pain over a period of 6 months and it did nothing to relieve me of my pain, but if you wish to spend you money, that is your prerogative.  It is not cheap.

Guest Teditis
15 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Is this fro those THC content or the CBD content?  I heard it was for the former.

As I stated, I tried the CBD oil for pain over a period of 6 months and it did nothing to relieve me of my pain, but if you wish to spend you money, that is your prerogative.  It is not cheap.

My search was on marijuana in it natural state... so it would naturally cover both. They didn't discuss which specific

ingredient/cannabinoid was the effective one against pain. According to further research CBD is only 1 of over 113 cannabinoids

in cannabis. Also, what I didn't find was anything that says that CBD's pharmacodynamics indicated use for chronic pain, rather

they suggest it's use as an anticonvulsant and use it with patients with epilepsy. Some other uses as well, but not pain management.

I don't think that it's really fair to compare a simple derivative of the product to the real thing... apples and oranges, really.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Teditis said:

My search was on marijuana in it natural state... so it would naturally cover both. They didn't discuss which specific

ingredient/cannabinoid was the effective one against pain. According to further research CBD is only 1 of over 113 cannabinoids

in cannabis. Also, what I didn't find was anything that says that CBD's pharmacodynamics indicated use for chronic pain, rather

they suggest it's use as an anticonvulsant and use it with patients with epilepsy. Some other uses as well, but not pain management.

I don't think that it's really fair to compare a simple derivative of the product to the real thing... apples and oranges, really.

Only going by what the re-sellers of CBDs tell people.  I still get their emails.

The nurse was honest with me when she said it doesn't work for everyone but I'm willing to give it a try. It's better than taking prescription narcotics or otc painkillers. If it doesn't work at least I'll know I tried.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

It doesn't keep people from loving.

Guest BacKaran

Way back in the disco era before studio 54 and cocaine, in Minnesota one had to smoke a dozen joints to get high, then in the early 80s acopolco gold was all the rage. One joint could get 15 high.....I was not one of them. I thought I was drugged with cocaine or something, I got quite as a sick after two puffs, nauseous and panicky, what if it was laced with heroin? Nope, I was done. I don't understand how people can smoke the stuff today that's 1000 times more powerful than the junk years ago.

No thank you.

I learned to garden, read books, go to the library, go on bike treks all over the cut, cross stitch .. Get it yet? And prayer....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

7 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

Way back in the disco era before studio 54 and cocaine, in Minnesota one had to smoke a dozen joints to get high, then in the early 80s acopolco gold was all the rage. One joint could get 15 high.....I was not one of them. I thought I was drugged with cocaine or something, I got quite as a sick after two puffs, nauseous and panicky, what if it was laced with heroin? Nope, I was done. I don't understand how people can smoke the stuff today that's 1000 times more powerful than the junk years ago.

No thank you.

I learned to garden, read books, go to the library, go on bike treks all over the cut, cross stitch .. Get it yet? And prayer....

Get what. I'm not cross stichting.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

I think there are a lot of medical benefits to it.  But people abuse it as well.   Just like hydrocodone, morphine, oxycodeine, dilautid, fentanyl, etc.  The list goes on and on.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

It is very common when our flesh wants something and then we know that desire may be against God will for our lives and body, then we can become irritated, angry, while reading an opinion that is contrary to our fleshy desire... That kind of feeling must be rebuked, and we have to humble ourselves and accept that is not God's will for our lives.

Yea, we may even feel rebellion, or a need to find excuses to fulfill our fleshy desires.

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" - 2 Corinthians 10:5

But sometimes our flesh still insists to keep asking what it is against God's will, but we must know:

"And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king." - 1 Samuel 15:22-23

Ask Jesus and seek Him to be filled with Holy Spirit, after feeling full of God's things you will know it is far better than focusing on the fulfillment of our flesh, sinful desires.

We have to let ourselves be humbled by God's word, acknowledge sin, come to repentance, and beg for his mercy and forgiveness.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

Ask Jesus to direct your paths and teach you everyday.

"For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit." - Romans 8:5

Glory to God!

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

Guest BacKaran

If one is doing drugs or unhealthy activities, one needs to fill up their time with good things, not things that make you feel good for a while and then let you down.

I'm a fast learner and admit my sins and mistakes to God.

Screw me once, shame on you, or me.

Screw me twice and I'm just stupid....