IGNORED

The Shroud of Turin, The True Cross, The Holy Grail, The Lance, The Ark of Covenant and Other Relics

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Interestingly, a person has found Ark beneath Golgatha, it is impossible to get to and an angel protects it. It is believed the Jesus' blood fell on it, that from mercy seat of the cross His blood fell on mercy seat that was the Ark.

Hi Fidei Defensor

Welcome to Worthy

I think that was one of Ron Wyatt's claims!?

I checked him out a few years ago..Some nice stories he told..

God bless You

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Hi Fidei Defensor

Welcome to Worthy

I think that was one of Ron Wyatt's claims!?

I checked him out a few years ago..Some nice stories he told..

God bless You

Hi there, I think it was Ron. One of things I love is in Jerusalem they tell you, "Its called Golgatha, the place of skull not because the mountain is shaped like skull, but because Adam's skull and tomb is there, and Jesus the Second Adam's blood fell on First Adam, so that the sin brought in by first Adam would be nullified by Second Adam."

Thanks for welcome,

God bless you too.

Just now, Davida said:

I've never heard this before- interesting.

It's one of those details that always surprises me.

I imagine we could include Adam's skull as relic among lists here. Although, I think he'll need it back at Resurrection (Revelation 20:12-13). ;) 

17 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Hi there, I think it was Ron. One of things I love is in Jerusalem they tell you, "Its called Golgatha, the place of skull not because the mountain is shaped like skull, but because Adam's skull and tomb is there, and Jesus the Second Adam's blood fell on First Adam, so that the sin brought in by first Adam would be nullified by Second Adam."

Thanks for welcome,

God bless you too.

Hi

Sorry i have to run..i think there was a connection between Ron Wyatt and the sda church and the prophesies of Ellen White

God bless

11 minutes ago, Davida said:

Lol....so EwWW , the whole relics thing is like something out of vampire diaries or something it is too ghoulish to me & disrespectful.

I agree perhaps on the lesser bone relics, the idea of having baby teeth of Jesus, the breast milk of Virgin, and the tears of certain saints is a total sham and idea of charlatans. Although I think it is fascinating that at the Way of Santiago Compestela, the St. James cathedral which is perported to house bones of St. James the Apostle is fascinating, I want to walk the Way of St. James, because the journey puts you on a path with other beleivers, and Chrsitain hospitality, where people put you up in their homes for free, and feed you still exists! :) 

But the Holy Grail, the Lance (spear) that pierced Christ's side (we know Longinus became a believer, "Instead, one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water flowed out. The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe." (John 19:34-35), the Crown of Thorns (believed to be in France at Norte Dame which was cathedral built for it by King Louis IX or St. Louis), The True Cross, the Ark of Covenant and more are fascinating and worth exploring in my opinion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Nehushtan.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

The plot thickens... :)

Hi Davida

Oh no! Not another plot!?:blink:

God bless

Another relic of note would be the mock scepter Jesus held that Romans gave him (Matthew 27:29).

Guest Judas Machabeus

I've not heard of some of these ie the lance or septure. 

Also my old testement is weak but wasn't the ark of the covenant buried out in the desert by one of the prophets? If so how do we know it's in heaven and not buried in the wilderness. 

Unless the nazi's did really find it, like that documentary says...... you know the one..... Indiana something lol ;)

all kidding aside, wasn't it buried never to be found again. 

1 hour ago, Judas Machabeus said:

I've not heard of some of these ie the lance or septure. 

Also my old testement is weak but wasn't the ark of the covenant buried out in the desert by one of the prophets? If so how do we know it's in heaven and not buried in the wilderness. 

Unless the nazi's did really find it, like that documentary says...... you know the one..... Indiana something lol ;)

all kidding aside, wasn't it buried never to be found again. 

Haha, indeed Judas Indiana Jones seems to find all the relics and artifacts. :D 

The proof it has been taken back to God's Temple in heaven is found in the Revelation, "Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm." (Revelation 11:19). It seems that Ark has been transported back to God and was seen by Apostle John in the visions.

As for spear or lance as it is called, there five holy lances, that is five places in Christendom claim they have the true spear that pierced Jesus' side, "Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus' side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water." (John 19:34). The Holy Lance as Medievalists called it is spear that pierced Christ's side. Adolf Hitler was told that if he possessed it he would conquer the world.

The scepter may not have survived because it was dried reed or living one (see pic below), "and twisting together a crown of thorns, they put it on his head and put a reed in his right hand. And kneeling before him, they mocked him, saying, “Hail, King of the Jews!” (Matthew 27:29).

Reeds,_Reeds,_Reeds._-_geograph.org.uk_-_366871.jpg