• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You aint seeing it for what it is .     JESUS wont be the HEAD of this unity ,    HE wants nothing to do with it and its world peace and unity .

How can you claim what Jesus wants? I would never claim what God does or doesn’t want. We can gage to a degree what Hod wants with Scripture, but I am not Jesus, He lives in me, but I would never say what He will or won’t do. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Ya aint doing your homework .     ROME will head this .     We cant gather with image worshippers and those that bow down to carved images .  let alone half the other stuff

some of these teach and not just in Rome .    Now Kenny is huge on this ,  rick warren is .   you really should investigate this more .    You would be amazed

at how many churches , and why also even other religions are being brought into the GREAT BROAD ROAD that goes under the name ecumincalism.

If you spent just a wee bit researching ,    you will stumble backwards when you see HOW huge its getting and try and pay attention to

some of their phrases too,  THEN you will KNOW WHO is behind it all   .  a hint ,  I don't see Kenneth , todd white ,  rick warren and others

saying its all about being a christain .    watch closely , you will see they praise the POPE and say things like hey we all catholics .  ITS PROPOGANDA

being sung by the most sold out ones .     I am telling you Fiedi ,   you have chose the wrong side and don't know it .     Its why I have been a hollering

to so many if your churches are focusing more and more on this unity , YA BETTER FLEE fast .    ITS AN agenda , but not only is it an angenda ,  ITS    THE , THE AGENDA .

folks getting duped real bad and worse it will get .

What you describe sounds more like Interfaith and Universalism which includes all religions. I speak of ecumenism which only includes Christian denominations (Trinitarian) and not LDS, Copt, and etc.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

hey all, just wanted to suggest few distinctions.

1) Ecumenism is often used with bad intents and bad effects. Whenever it is used to "compromise" on the Truth, then is not healthy. There is a lot of this "bad" ecumenism going on, and we shouldn't be part of it.

2) There is a lot of worldliness growing in Christianity. People who proclaim that the Kingdom already started. They are not only from preterism, they are from all sort of denominations. That's the main attack going on the Truth. There is a reason why this is spreading so much: is the last attempt of the enemy to stop the last revival that will lead to his demise. This leads to point 3

3) I've recently read a book that says that the question in Luke 18:1-8,

" And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"

, this very question, even if on one hand is referred to every Christian, on the other hands is referred especially to the last generation alive at the Return of the Lord, as the eschatological tone of the whole parable communicates.

So the book says that in the last days there will be oneness among true Christians, and that would be a sign that "the Bride has made herself ready", in addition to the sign of the unified prayer "Thy Kingdom come. Come quickly, Lord Jesus"

4) wherever this prayer for the Return of the Lord will spread, in every denomination, it will show that the believer praying it are not falling into "worldliness". Those believer will show to be one in their desire for the Lord to become King.

5) Whoever instead will fight this prayer, will unmask his worldliness, and will show to be exactly like in the parable:

""But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'" (Luke 19:14)

These "christians" will unite themselves in their worldliness, trying to delay the Return of the King instead of hastening it as Peter suggests (2Peter 3:12), but nothing good will come out of it.

Meanwhile true Christians will unite in the desire of the Kingdom, and spread the real "good novel of the Kingdom"

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

6) In short: Truth must come first, ecumenism will just be a result of it for true Christians. Ecumenism in false doctrines will lead to nothing good. We can recognize true Christians by their worldliness vs desire for the Kingdom.

When the Bride makes herself ready in the Bible she says "The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"" (Revelation 22:17). This is a cry that will spread through all the true believers, while the worldly ones will try to fight it to delay their defeat

Edited by listener24

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Please refrain from making claims about me like: “you cannot claim someone has done their homework or not.”Especially when you disagree with me on this. Make your case, but please be polite as the opening thread post states: 

I do not believe people are being duped. Ecumenism is why Catholics are reading the Bible and Protestants are learning how to be gentler with those whom they disagree; being able to articulate their case without resorting to calling people Papists, and other derogatory words. 

As Martin Luther said we need to be patient with those who are slowly coming around; Rome is ripe at this moment to embrace Solae Scriptura with us in the way of scandal and a giant schism that is taking place. I for one will not stand in the way of our Roman brothers crossing the bridge and joining us. 

Martin luther had his own errors my friend .    Remember when I said all we need do is just preach JESUS and remind and stir one another up daily .    ITS all we need DO .

I aint going to point to Rome or most of the other churches either .    But I will point to who I do trust . JESUS .   lets just keep it simple and not be deceived .

What you describe sounds more like Interfaith and Universalism which includes all religions. I speak of ecumenism which only includes Christian denominations (Trinitarian) and not LDS, Copt, and etc.   

I just say let the Christians gather .     And this is also how they do deceive today .     The unity move needs to be avoided .   We can have our own unity with other lambs just fine

and not settle for just trying to find common ground on just certain things of truth .  WE need to be serious as paul and james and others .   IF any error is their  < we cant have unity

TILL its corrected .  aka,  if one be a fornicator we take their pattern , if one teaches we can pray to mary , WE don't keep company .   Cause many folks

can say TRUE as ever TRUE things about the common faith ,  YET they sure as heck aint living it and have added a lot of error in as well.

NO unity for me .    Only unity with those WHO TRULY LOVE JESUS in SPIRIT and TRUTH .    and if any loves  a  lie ,  THEN they don't love JESUS no matter how they say and cry they do .

WE got to be very viligant , very diligent .   Satan really is and has been flooding places now .    and most think his light , IS the Light of Christ when in fact its darkness .

Bad times my friend.   very deceptive and they know how to decieeve .    Don't let the guard down now ,    its only getting worse .

How many false ones you KNOW who can quote the Trinitarian and grace and faith,    YET they live so like the devil .  I aint having unity , LEST they FOLLOW CHRIST .

I am that determined , if it costs me all, I am that determined .     ANY man can say he follows Christ ,  BUT DOES HE .   DOES HE really .  NO unity  for the sake of unity for me .

UNITY IN THE TRUE FAITH  < IN SOUND DOCTRINE , or not unity for me .    I will by grace do all to help anyone .    But I am not going down this unity path .

And by  the way the POPE is huge on unity among the faiths .   I got news , if your churches are making that the priotrity ,  GET OUT GET OUT and never look back they are already

under its spell and it will get worse .    

Fidei , case ya don't know    , elders in even the orthodox have been and are being taken captive back with ROME and they know how to preach unity and make it seem

like we aint compromising when in fact they are .    its all over the churches .  WE just in those days and it wont get better , deception is only going to continue to get way worse

and I mean way worse .    better armour up in JESUS and beware lest any be carried away with the error of the wicked .    ITS just only getting worse now .

But no fear ,  JESUS has HIS OWN .    In fact its time to praise the LORD yet again .      

57 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Martin luther had his own errors my friend .    Remember when I said all we need do is just preach JESUS and remind and stir one another up daily .    ITS all we need DO .

I aint going to point to Rome or most of the other churches either .    But I will point to who I do trust . JESUS .   lets just keep it simple and not be deceived .

I am going to offer some helpful and kindly  advice. Using words like “deceived” won’t help you win people to your point of view. 

Unitas is coming. The persecution of the Church is bringing forth a unity among Christ’s body. We need each other more than ever. We will always have denominational differences, but we can help one another and love one another. 

9 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I am going to offer some helpful and kindly  advice. Using words like “deceived” won’t help you win people to your point of view. 

Did I say you were deceived or don't be deceived .     I said lot us not be deceived .    Be not deceived .    how many times do we see that in the new test letters .

I am saying Let None of us be deceived by this movement .   because in truth its highly deceptive .   I mean what lamb does not want unity .    But our unity HAS

to be with JESUS following ones only , not with the many who may say his name   , yet walk in willfull sin and error .    And many willfully do .  This unity move is not what it seems .

Sure they use all the good sounding words ,  but I am telling you , its not what it seems .  ROME IS BEHIND IT .  AND ROME has infiltrated many high renown ones in all the faiths .

That is right ,    even the orthodox of the eastern,  ROME has infiltrated even yalls highest leaders .   THIS IS AN AGENDA .   Do not buy into it .  WE have unity already

with those who love JESUS .    all we can do is correct , warn and if folks wont hear the gospel or those who claim his name wont heed the correction , WE got to move on

with hopes they will. BUT DONT have unity .  THIS is how folks fall away .