IGNORED

BREAKING NEWS: ARIANA GRANDE Concert in Manchester England Manchester arena rocked by terrorist bomb

PlanetChee

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Even though he was British, we don't yet know how or even if he assimilated into the British cultural scene.  As for the American girls, they did not know what they were getting into.  Teenagers are notoriously unpredictable.  The world is going crazy, I agree.  I was sure I'd be dead before the End Times began.  No I'm not so sure.  So I've become a prepper with my wife an even bigger prepper than I am.  If for nothing else, we may be able to store enough stuff for future Jews, Christians and others to survive.

Bless you both. :) 

For me what matters is how he left the British cultural scene. And he didn't act alone as we're finding out with updates coming in now. 

Do you wonder if there was a political motive to the timing of this explosion? Two fold reason for the attack? 

Daily News & Analysis : British election campaigning to resume after Manchester bombing

Wed, 24 May 2017-10:15pm , Reuters

British Prime Minister Theresa May's Conservatives and the main opposition Labour Party will resume national campaigning for next month's election on Friday following a suicide bombing that killed 22 people in Manchester.

Parties suspended campaigning for the June 8 vote after Monday's attack at a concert venue. Labour, the Conservatives and the Scottish National Party said they would resume local-level campaigning on Thursday and national events on Friday.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Sounds like the government, controlling, or trying, every aspect of our lives.

that is exactly what it does.    Google "Reliance of the Traveller" and you can download the Sunni version of Sharia....   it agrees with the Shia about 85%     It's bazaar.

What compels the terrorist suicide bombers too is the promise of paradise as reward. Islam doesn't teach that every dead Muslim goes to paradise . Allah decides who's worthy to enter after they die because there is no salvation teaching in Islam. You live, you obey, you die, Allah decides if you're fit to enter paradise. Where everything that was forbidden, halal as they call it, on earth is now allowed to be fully eternally enjoyed. 

While the suicide bomber, the Jihadist, those who are martyred in the name of Islam are instantly transported to paradise as reward. But they're deceived by this promise by unscrupulous Imam's and others. Because the sura in the Koran condemn suicide. And in one case report it is an offense that results in Jahannam. Which is Islam's hell. 

{And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allaah is to you ever Merciful. And whoever does that in aggression and injustice - then We will drive him into a Fire. And that, for Allaah, is [always] easy.} [Quran 4: 29-30]

1 hour ago, PlanetChee said:

Do you wonder if there was a political motive to the timing of this explosion? Two fold reason for the attack?

I think that is a very good question...   

President trump is correct when he says they worship death....      Because of thier bleiefs of what happens to a Muslim when they die, it really is a death cult....   Mohammad made it that way to keep his army fighting.

But we must also keep in mind that not everyone is supposed to participate in Jihad fighting.   There are very strict rules as to who can and who can't and when Jihad happens.  For instance the young man who blew himself up last week had to have both his parents permission to do so legally according to Islamic Law.   they can only do so at their own will if both parents are dead.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92
  • Days Won:  0

44 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Bless you both. :) 

For me what matters is how he left the British cultural scene. And he didn't act alone as we're finding out with updates coming in now. 

Daily News & Analysis : British election campaigning to resume after Manchester bombing

Wed, 24 May 2017-10:15pm , Reuters

British Prime Minister Theresa May's Conservatives and the main opposition Labour Party will resume national campaigning for next month's election on Friday following a suicide bombing that killed 22 people in Manchester.

Parties suspended campaigning for the June 8 vote after Monday's attack at a concert venue. Labour, the Conservatives and the Scottish National Party said they would resume local-level campaigning on Thursday and national events on Friday.

The British are doing exactly what we would do: connect the dots.  The terrorist probably had a cell who was preparing him for his great and glorious day.  [Sarcasm Alert]  Disrupting the election was probably a secondary goal, imho.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

I wish others would educate themselves. There is way too much ignorance in the West concerning these things- it astounds me and I don't even know where to start to inform them, you know what I mean? 

for the most part people that I know won't believe you when you tell them what Islam is, but won't spend the time to read it for themselves....   total foolishness

Just now, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The British are doing exactly what we would do: connect the dots.  The terrorist probably had a cell who was preparing him for his great and glorious day.  [Sarcasm Alert]  Disrupting the election was probably a secondary goal, imho.

Likely so. 

Terror level in Britain has been raised to "Critical". 

Soldiers on UK streets as threat raised to critical after Manchester bombing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92
  • Days Won:  0

46 minutes ago, other one said:

I think that is a very good question...   

45 minutes ago, Davida said:

Being born in UK means absolutely nothing. We have to stop putting it through our values. Islam is out side of our western paradigm . It is illogical for us because we value our freedom, individual rights, free speech , equality.  They don't grow up with the same set of values . The cultures they are from & have brought are from a tribal  society and -group think. When asking an unguarded  Muslim where their loyalty is it is to being a muslim.  It is not to the host country. They are Muslim - the Qu'ran says they are the "best of people" and Jews and Christians are the worst of people.  They believe they are conquering the world because their god allah tells them to spread Islam so that the whole world will be under Sharia Law.  People have gone to the UK to Muslim areas where the young guys look and talk like british teens - they ask do you want sharia - they all say yes.  When their communities get large enough they start having sharia squads that start walking around and beating up  & threatening Brits that are not sharia compliant.  Interestingly it is again an example of the opposite of what God's Word teaches His people to be humble servants , to be less, to give and not receive.....etc...  not allah.

Which in a nutshell it is wise of President Trump to attempt to prevent more aliens from coming from certain Arab states.

9 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Which in a nutshell it is wise of President Trump to attempt to prevent more aliens from coming from certain Arab states.

:) Exactly.