IGNORED

BREAKING NEWS: ARIANA GRANDE Concert in Manchester England Manchester arena rocked by terrorist bomb

PlanetChee

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.97
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I think people align themselves with left-of-center parties because they fear individualism.  Also, in many cases they have been fed a diet of resentment and hate (hate the rich, or anyone with more than you).  They follow people who say "you are not to blame for the trials you face" but it's someone else's fault.  Life is unfair, but if we take from 'them' then life will be more fair.

As to the religion, I think it's mostly a rejection of Christianity and its cousin Western Civilization.  I suspect a lot of people who have positive views of Islam have not really studied it that closely.  For some, it's simply a matter of it being cool to be anti-Christian.

Good question - but many may be agnostic or atheist so it (to them) is irrelevant.

Blessings,

-Ed

Yes.  It's always someone else's fault.  It's my parents fault I'm not handsome and rich.  But at least my wife is beautiful, as God and I see her.

The women of the Muslim religion: some have even been suicide bombers; some are articulate and appear intelligent until they start spewing their special brand of hate.  The men are getting 72 virgins, what about the women?  Will they just be satisfied to be left alone and not subject to gang rapes?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Oh, but I do because I started this thread that is about a Muslim terrorists attack in Manchester England! 

And it has not a thing to do with anything other than that topic itself. At least one of us knows how to stay on topic.

when you have been here for a couple of years come back and tell me that.....   you may start a thread here but you really don't have any control what direction it goes except to ask nicely that we return to the OP.   

I happen to know why Abby posted what she did and it really didn't have anything to do with you and the ultimate outcome of the thread.   We get hundreds of people who come by here and just read....   stop by for a peek and go.....    so when something comes up that doesn't really fit in with your thought just remember that there are many of us who post things that God tells us to for others to read.....  and sometimes it's meant for someone who is participating in the thread and sometimes it just that people who pop up here from a google search may need to hear it.

So just don't fight it and carry on with your conversation with those participating with you in the thread.....    and please don't ask me not to post something God told me to post....    or Abby for that matter.

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

What I don't understand, why would ANY woman, ANY homosexual, want to be a part of any political party or religion that does not respect you and takes away from you all your God-given rights.  And that is the right to sin if you so choose.  What's in the Afterlife for Muslim women, or gays for that matter?

When someone dies in Jihad, they go directly to heaven and so do their families when they die.....    if that doesn't happen then when a muslim dies, they remain in the grave completely conscious of what's happening around them....  they remain that way till Jesus comes back and raises the dead.

Being killed in Jihad is a really really big thing both for the jihadist and his/her family.

The afterlife for women depend on thier family unless they are called to fight.....    gays are just a waste from the muslim perspective....    most leave muslim countries if they can.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, other one said:

when you have been here for a couple of years come back and tell me that

I don't answer to you. Please stay on topic. Those are typically the rules for a forum. You're aware of that I'm sure. 

I won't be responding to your remarks further. Respect the thread topic and the loss of lives reported or stop. 

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

I won't be responding to your remarks further. Respect the thread topic and the loss of lives reported or stop. 

Stop what? Explaining the truth from a view you don't see. There is more than one side to a story,Chee. And though you may not see what is being referred to as valid to the OP doesn't make it invalid. Do your research.

Who hasn't respected the Op? Every post has been on topic.

30 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

What I don't understand, why would ANY woman, ANY homosexual, want to be a part of any political party or religion that does not respect you and takes away from you all your God-given rights.  And that is the right to sin if you so choose.  What's in the Afterlife for Muslim women, or gays for that matter?

In 2008 Irans then President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad visited an American college and spoke to its student body who were also allowed to ask questions. One student asked about homosexuals in Iran and Islam. Ahmadinejad responded and said, there are no homosexuals living in Iran. Of course the largely liberal student body booed that. 

But what they didn't realize is he was telling the truth. There are no open homosexual Muslim Iranians allowed to live in Iran. Because they are murdered in Iran for being openly homosexual. 

Many Muslims in Iran and Muslim governed countries are born into the faith. The girls learn from watching their mothers behavior, and they're instructed at a very young age to be subservient and in the role the Koran describes befitting females. They don't know any better until or unless they dare to investigate for themselves what Islam really is. 
Many are read the Koran by their father and they've never actually read the Koran themselves. As is the case with male Muslims too. Not all of course. 

Those who have read the Koran have been known to leave the faith. There's a book, Why We Left Islam, that was very popular on the net years ago when it first came out because of the backlash it inspired. And the support too. It's compiled by the author who interviewed what Islam would call apostates, and in some areas of the world they're worthy of death, for having left the faith. But the brave men and women who share their stories in that book will say , at least in one instance that I found of a young woman's testimony, that she had never read the Koran herself. Then when she did she realized she was worshiping a savage. And she left Islam. 

That book is available in most libraries. Or can be borrowed through a loan program. Which is how I got a copy.

7 minutes ago, worthy said:

Stop what? Explaining the truth from a view you don't see. There is more than one side to a story,Chee. And though you may not see what is being referred to as valid to the OP doesn't make it invalid. Do your research.

Who hasn't respected the Op? Every post has been on topic.

Pay attention! MK Ultra isn't in the OP is it? No! What is in the OP is the savage slaughter through bombing at a concert by a Muslim suicide bomber who killed over 20 people and injured dozens of others!
That is what is the topic of this thread. NO! Every post has not been on topic. DO some reading. Don't chastise me because you failed to do that. 

Pray for the victims in Manchester. Don't take me to task for honoring them by telling someone intent on derailing this thread toward conspiracy theories and MK Ultra to stop! And politely I might add. Before their advocate came in and decided to defend off topic derailing of this thread. 

And furthermore, remember the rules here. I may be new but I will not be attacked for asking people to keep on topic in this thread. AND to not make it personal when they object to that and decide to go after me! 

STOP! 

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Pay attention! MK Ultra isn't in the OP is it? No! What is in the OP is the savage slaughter through bombing at a concert by a Muslim suicide bomber who killed over 20 people and injured dozens of others!
That is what is the topic of this thread. NO! Every post has not been on topic. DO some reading. Don't chastise me because you failed to do that. 

Pray for the victims in Manchester. Don't take me to task for honoring them by telling someone intent on derailing this thread toward conspiracy theories and MK Ultra to stop! And politely I might add. Before their advocate came in and decided to defend off topic derailing of this thread. 

And furthermore, remember the rules here. I may be new but I will not be attacked for asking people to keep on topic in this thread. AND to not make it personal when they object to that and decide to go after me! 

STOP! 

Lol,I haven't attacked you if i have plz show it. I asked a question.

How do you not know that these suicide bombers haven't been put under programming? Your just hearing one side of the story.

1 hour ago, PlanetChee said:

I don't answer to you. Please stay on topic. Those are typically the rules for a forum. You're aware of that I'm sure. 

Neither do we answer to you.....    and you've been here how long   4 days????     and I've been here 14 years and you  are telling me how I have to respond here on worthy....  LoL

Father of Manchester bomber arrested in Libya

Wednesday May 24, 2017

British security forces raided an apartment building Wednesday in central Manchester as they investigated "a network" of people allegedly behind the city's concert bombing. Hundreds of soldiers were sent to secure key sites across the country, including Buckingham Palace and the British Parliament at Westminster. More reading @ CP24.com

Thank God! Let us hope no more evil assails the innocents of Britain.