• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

10 minutes ago, OakWood said:

If only Trump would turn to Jesus. He may have been chosen by God (or he may not, who knows?) but I don't think he is a true believer (yet).

Christians are protected from magical curses because the Holy Spirit protects us. I do remember reading a book by Bill Schnoebelen (former Satanist, now born-again follower of Jesus) who tells of curses being cast upon people to make them ill, have an accident or even die - and the spells worked too. But they failed to work on Christians, and the spell-casters knew they were wasting their time trying to curse a child of Jesus.

Amen, O.W.  We need to pray for the POTUS too; I'm not sure if he has turned to Jesus but, if not, he needs to.

2 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

I thought claiming a public figure isn't a Christian is just as against the rules here as doing so against a member.  

I think someone claiming a Christian President isn't a Christian is a curse in itself. 

I don't think O.W. was saying Trump isn't a Christian, Chee.  One can be a Christian and not have Jesus in their heart. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Just now, PlanetChee said:

I thought claiming a public figure isn't a Christian is just as against the rules here as doing so against a member.  

I think someone claiming a Christian President isn't a Christian is a curse in itself. 

I've said that I don't think he is, and that is allowed. I'm not critisising him, but I a giving my opinion on whether he is a true believer based on his own words and actions - not on my own perception.

He was asked in an interview if he ever prays to God for forgiveness and he said that he never does because he doesn't need it. No true Christian would say that. We're all sinners and we all need forgiveness.

Anybody can attend a church and be baptised.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, MorningGlory said:

I don't think O.W. was saying Trump isn't a Christian, Chee.  One can be a Christian and not have Jesus in their heart. 

No they can't. 

44 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Very few people in the U.S. who do not support Trump are witches and casting spells.

That's true.  But we need to pray against the minions who are doing that because they are truly evil.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, OakWood said:

I've said that I don't think he is, and that is allowed. I'm not critisising him, but I a giving my opinion on whether he is a true believer based on his own words and actions - not on my own perception.

He was asked in an interview if he ever prays to God for forgiveness and he said that he never does because he doesn't need it. No true Christian would say that. We're all sinners and we all need forgiveness.

Anybody can attend a church and be baptised.

You're not criticizing him? 

Is it allowed? If I say I don't think you're a Christian is that allowed here? Of course not. And it should never be. Trying to judge a Christian and second guess God's calling of them when they've confessed Christ publicly is a shame. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

12 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

That's true.  But we need to pray against the minions who are doing that because they are truly evil.

Our world is evil. Just look around you. That is not going to get any better until Jesus Comes back.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Just now, PlanetChee said:

Is it allowed? If I say I don't think you're a Christian is that allowed here? Of course not. And it should never be. Trying to judge a Christian and second guess God's calling of them when they've confessed Christ publicly is a shame. 

That's not the same thing. I haven't said anything that excludes me from being a Christian. If I said that I sacrificed children and worshiped Satan then that would exclude me from being Christian, even if I said I was a Christian and attended church.

Trump has said things that a Christian would not say, so I don't believe he is a born-again believer. He may become one, and I believe he may be close to it (at the seeker stage) but his words and actions do not support the understanding of one who knows what Christianity really is.

We are told to discern all things by scripture, and we are told to test all things and hold to that which is true. We can judge others by their words and actions - (John 7:24) we cannot know what is truly in their heart and we cannot condemn them, but we can judge whether their doctrine is sound or not!

10 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Telling someone that they are not a Christian can get you a warning point on Worthy. I think it is best to reword it. Such as " I do not agree" or posting scripture that is the truth.

20 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Saying that you do not see the fruit of the Holy Spirit in a person is not a sin. The Bible tells us that we are supposed to correct all things in this world that are of this world and are of Satan.