• Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Yes,  this is much revealed in YHWH'S WORD (SCRIPTURE),

the Truth with all the wickednesses of mankind exposed ahead of time,

and

the One Way to Be Saved, 

One Way to Live Right.

on the narrow road to salvation..... few find .....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

This is why The Holy Spirit and One's own personal relationship with Jesus/God is necessary. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

Something i learned from reading some books i had

PicMonkey Collage2.jpg

PicMonkey Collage3.jpg

Can you make the lettering larger. I am having a hard time reading your pictures. 

Guest Judas Machabeus
5 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

Something i learned from reading some books i had

PicMonkey Collage2.jpg

PicMonkey Collage3.jpg

Perhaps some evidence to back up your comic strip? Some documents from these times, some dates, something that supports these statements.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

No documents  however.  If u could find  a  book called the great controversy it explains it. Also the book Jesus  freaks. Revolutionaries.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

28 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

No documents  however.  If u could find  a  book called the great controversy it explains it. Also the book Jesus  freaks. Revolutionaries.

Plenty of documents available (Jesus Freaks is a good source also, yes) , 

although much has been re-written to hide the history..... more than enough is available to know the truth for those seeking truth....

all of history has confirmed the wickednesses of men, superabundantly, especially religious men and institutions....

http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/books/ab-simpson/standing-on-faith/page/2/

http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/

Guest Judas Machabeus
4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

although much has been re-written to hide the history

For me personally, when I hear/see some one say this or similar statements it tells me "I can't prove what I'm saying but I'm right and that's what matters"

Im not saying that's what your are saying, just saying how it's being received.

4 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

I don't know these books or their authors. 

This is me personally, if I'm going to make a statement such as the one made in the comic strip I would have links to documents that support what I'm saying or scriputre quotes (although not applicable to this thread). 

I find far too often people make grandiose claims or statements and nothing to back up their claims.  Agian I'm speaking for myself, if someone is going to tell me something that goes contrary to what I already know as truth. Saying to me well there's no documentation. Or leaving it as "well it just is" or "go read this book". Is not going to convince me that your truth is true. And nor should it convience anyone. 

If your foundation of your truth is because I read it in a book. Sorry but that's not going to convince me. Showing me letters that were written at the time by those of authority, that'll get my attention. Showing official documents that support your truth will convince me. 

Let me give an example as I put a bow on this post. 

There are those here that claim the Roman Catholic Church was started by Constantine and pagan priests brought pagan believes into Christianity. They can not give any proof of this claim. I've check links they've given to support their claims and nothing. Usually is some anti-catholic website that is saying the same thing to poster said and the author themselves does not provide sources to back up claims. 

Cheers

JM

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Wellok . point  taken but if true.  It explains alot . It's a amazing how far Catholicism  v

5 hours ago, Judas Machabeus said:

For me personally, when I hear/see some one say this or similar statements it tells me "I can't prove what I'm saying but I'm right and that's what matters"

Im not saying that's what your are saying, just saying how it's being received.

I don't know these books or their authors. 

This is me personally, if I'm going to make a statement such as the one made in the comic strip I would have links to documents that support what I'm saying or scriputre quotes (although not applicable to this thread). 

I find far too often people make grandiose claims or statements and nothing to back up their claims.  Agian I'm speaking for myself, if someone is going to tell me something that goes contrary to what I already know as truth. Saying to me well there's no documentation. Or leaving it as "well it just is" or "go read this book". Is not going to convince me that your truth is true. And nor should it convience anyone. 

If your foundation of your truth is because I read it in a book. Sorry but that's not going to convince me. Showing me letters that were written at the time by those of authority, that'll get my attention. Showing official documents that support your truth will convince me. 

Let me give an example as I put a bow on this post. 

There are those here that claim the Roman Catholic Church was started by Constantine and pagan priests brought pagan believes into Christianity. They can not give any proof of this claim. I've check links they've given to support their claims and nothing. Usually is some anti-catholic website that is saying the same thing to poster said and the author themselves does not provide sources to back up claims. 

Cheers

JM

eers from Christianity 

Guest Judas Machabeus
13 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

Wellok . point  taken but if true.  It explains alot . It's a amazing how far Catholicism  v

eers from Christianity 

Here's why I have a problem with Protestant theology. Jesus tells us the gates of hell will not prevail and he's sending the Holy Spirit to guide his Church. 

Before the reformation there is no Protestant theology being taught. 

Show me a Church in the 1400's teaching the sola's

Show me a Church in the 1000's teaching the sola's

show me a Church in the 600's teaching the sola's

show me. Church in the 100's teaching the sola's

So IF Protestant theology is correct that means for 1400 years, heresy took over Jesus's Church and lead 1400 years of Christians to hell. There are many here that claim any gospel other than the one preached by Protestants is a false gospel. Some here refuse to acknowledge Catholics and Eastern Orthodox as Christians. 

So IF this is all true than how can the body of Christ fall into heresy for 1400 years. Leading 1400 years worth of Christian to hell. This doesn't sound like the gates of hell not prevailing and it doesn't sound like the Holy Spirit leading the Body of Christ. 

Just my assessment.