• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

I wouldn't imprison her. All that would do is fire up the left "free speech" junkies and make her a martyr. Public humiliation I think, like whats going in now is a far better solution. If her career tanks that should be more then enough to discourage others from following along.

Agreed, if we start imprisoning people for things like this where does it end?  She's a comedian, not being good at it isn't a crime.  Let the fallout teach her a lesson.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

She broke the law.  And she needs to be prosecuted.   I realize that since Trump was her target, that it isn't that much of an outrage, But she still broke the law and needs to be punished. 

There are many many people in our world who have broken the law who have not been prosecuted. We can start with those in the WH.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

There are many many people in our world who have broken the law who have not been prosecuted. We can start with those in the WH.

How about all those on wall street that got a free pass in 2008 as well. lol

Guest shiloh357
Just now, missmuffet said:

Not one person in the WH has broken the law.  There is no evidence of that, even after multiple investigations.

But even if they did, that doesn't let Kathy Griffin off the hook.   She still violated the law and is under SS investigation and needs to be imprisoned and fined to the maximum the law allows.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

42 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

9:20 a.m.

Kathy Griffin's attorney says the comedian has been contacted by the Secret Service in the wake of her controversial photo shoot in which she posed with the likeness of President Donald Trump's severed head.

Attorney Lisa Bloom says Griffin has retained a criminal attorney, who also appeared at a Friday press conference in which Griffin apologized again for the images. Griffin said she is the subject of a Secret Service investigation, but did not provide any further information about the inquiry or if she was cooperating.

Griffin says she will not refrain from joking about Trump in the future.

Since the comedian posed with a likeness of President Donald Trump's severed head, she has been fired from her annual gig hosting CNN's New Year's Eve special and several performances have been canceled at venues across the U.S.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-more-venues-cancel-kathy-griffin-shows-140737120.html

Her comedy tour has been cancelled too. 

Griffin is a fool. Now she's just scared. That's the only reason she apologized. Years ago she appeared with the other acidic tongued bully that called her deficit comedy, Joan Rivers, and stated she will never apologize for her comedy. And told viewers to get over it. Rivers of course agreed. 

So now this apology isn't sincere. It is impossible to be contrite in the wake of something she produced in order to send the message it did. Rather, she's feeling the bite to her bank account. And she thinks if she's contrite people will forgive her and pay her to be what she is. A horrible example of what she calls comic.

I hope she's arrested. Really. Given where Donald Trump is traveling at the time , Europe having its sick and twisted terrorist Muhammadan's making news, she meant to send the message that she did. And she should pay for it. 

If she held up a gun and shot someone who was made to look like him, think she'd be arrested? 

Or would the embarrassing liberal left claim that was protected free speech? 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Celebrities calling for the president's death is not protected speech.

She did not call for his death.  If a person can say they are going to put the president in the crosshairs of their rifle and it is protected, I think the head will be too. 

24 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Holding up the severed head of the president of the United States is not protected speech.

I think you will find that it is.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

Her comedy tour has been cancelled too. 

And rightfully, it should be for this year and the foreseeable future.

Griffin is a fool. Now she's just scared. That's the only reason she apologized. Years ago she appeared with the other acidic tongued bully that called her deficit comedy, Joan Rivers, and stated she will never apologize for her comedy. And told viewers to get over it. Rivers of course agreed. 

I would be scared too, if were getting investigated by the SS and facing legal reprecussions for what is tantamount to a death threat to the US President.   I don't think anyone expects her to apologize for her comedy, but this was not comedy, at least not a non-perverted mind.

So now this apology isn't sincere. It is impossible to be contrite in the wake of something she produced in order to send the message it did. Rather, she's feeling the bite to her bank account. And she thinks if she's contrite people will forgive her and pay her to be what she is. A horrible example of what she calls comic.

Now, that the Trump's have expressed their displeasure, she (under the advice of her lawyer) is now claiming that what they said amounts to bullying.   LOL,  she  holds up a bloodied head of the prez like she is a member of ISIS and then claims that they are the bullies. 

She reminds of the story about the two little boys who were fighting and their mother comes into the room and wants to know what is going on, and one little boy speaks up and says, "well, it all started when he hit me back."  

I hope she's arrested. Really. Given where Donald Trump is traveling at the time , Europe having its sick and twisted terrorist Muhammadan's making news, she meant to send the message that she did. And she should pay for it. 

If she held up a gun and shot someone who was made to look like him, think she'd be arrested? 

Or would the embarrassing liberal left claim that was protected free speech? 

They will try to defend it as free speech, but none of us, were we on the receiving end of that, consider it free speech. 

24 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

I wouldn't imprison her. All that would do is fire up the left "free speech" junkies and make her a martyr. Public humiliation I think, like whats going in now is a far better solution. If her career tanks that should be more then enough to discourage others from following along.

We should not imprison her as that opens up the floodgates for our freedom of speech being a thing of the past.   The better solution is to let the market deal with it.  She has basically lost all of her jobs and she will pay the price for her ignorance. 

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

They will try to defend it as free speech, but none of us, were we on the receiving end of that, consider it free speech. 

based upon previous SCOTUS decision, it is.  This is not an area we want to give the government even more control and power of us.  In the area of freespecch is it always, 100% of the time better to err on the side of freedom. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

And rightfully, it should be for this year and the foreseeable future.

I would be scared too, if were getting investigated by the SS and facing legal reprecussions for what is tantamount to a death threat to the US President.   I don't think anyone expects her to apologize for her comedy, but this was not comedy, at least not a non-perverted mind.

Now, that the Trump's have expressed their displeasure, she (under the advice of her lawyer) is now claiming that what they said amounts to bullying.   LOL,  she  holds up a bloodied head of the prez like she is a member of ISIS and then claims that they are the bullies. 

She reminds of the story about the two little boys who were fighting and their mother comes into the room and wants to know what is going on, and one little boy speaks up and says, "well, it all started when he hit me back."  

Great post! :) 
She made a death threat and she sent a message to incite .