• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Running Gator said:

That is actually part of the training, throw anything you can get your hands on, keyboards, monitors, chairs and more.  They are known as weapons of opportunity. 

1 minute ago, Running Gator said:

That is actually part of the training, throw anything you can get your hands on, keyboards, monitors, chairs and more.  They are known as weapons of opportunity. 

I prefer to use my Beretta Steel One :thumbsup: 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

26 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

One could consider the acts in the UK and Europe to be a Muslim Crusade against all non-Muslim people, especially "soft targets".  In truth, this creates more terror than 1911.

I believe their agenda is to wipe out all Christians in the west and claim their lands. In lieu of that being accomplished, enslave those who remain alive. Or convert them under threat. 

Whatever the outcome, the British people were first betrayed by their government that let these terrorists in. 

I think it puts a new brighter light on that left wing bunch in America that in advocating refugees by the millions being allowed into America are in league with promoting the same thing to happen here as in Britain. And they should be ashamed. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

I prefer to use my Beretta Steel One :thumbsup: 

I prefer not to walk around armed 24/7.   

23 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

I prefer not to walk around armed 24/7.   

Criminals here are armed 24/7, including muslim terrorists.

Jesus never told anyone to walk about unarmed and place themselves at risk, in fact He told His diciples to arm themselves.

Luke 22:36, Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Our government is weak, This perp., should have been locked up or deported in 2007

GUNMAN ‘WAS ON PAROLE’
The gunman, claimed by the terror group to be a “solder of ISIS”, had come to the attention of counter terror authorities almost a decade ago.
Khayre had been involved in a 2009 terror plot to attack Holsworthy Army barracks in Sydney’s southwest.
The plan was traced back to followers of a Somali-based terror group with strong links with Islamic State. Khayre is reported to have been Somali refugee who lived in Australia since he was a child.
Investigators thwarted the plot that if successful could have seen Australian soldiers killed with high-powered weapons.
The plan, known as the Neath plot, saw three men convicted and handed lengthy jail sentences.
However Khayre and another man involved were acquitted in 2010.

Yacqub Khayre was acquitted over the Holsworthy terror plot in 2009. Picture: Julian Smith/AAPSource:AAP
In 2007, he was charged with armed robbery after holding up passengers on a Melbourne train, leaving one man with knife wounds.
Khayre was convicted of a number of crimes since walking free from the Holsworthy drama and had “recently done some jailtime”, Mr Ashton told ABC.
Khayre was released from prison last year and had been on parole since.

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/brighton-siege-declared-an-act-of-terror-as-is-claims-responsibility/news-story/5673a6d8cf67b9f6f06e014d6a6742f8

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

20 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Criminals here are armed 24/7, including muslim terrorists.

Jesus never told anyone to walk about unarmed and place themselves at risk, in fact He told His diciples to arm themselves.

Luke 22:36, Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Criminals everywhere are armed 24/7.  In our country we have more guns than we do adults, and it really is not even close.   That does not stop the criminals, it just means we have more gun deaths than just about everyone else in the world. 

I choose not to walk around armed, not because I think Jesus told me to, but because that is how I choose to live my life and I will not alter that for the criminals nor the terrorist.  The minute I change my life due to the actions of such people it is the day they won.  

I am not a pacifist my any means, I spent 20 years in the Marines and would happily put my marksmanship skills up against anyone.   I just have no desire to carry a gun, so I will not.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

2 hours ago, other one said:

We could submit to Allah.  Then there would be peace.....  well once we got rid of all the Shia's.

:laugh:

51 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Criminals everywhere are armed 24/7.  In our country we have more guns than we do adults, and it really is not even close.   That does not stop the criminals, it just means we have more gun deaths than just about everyone else in the world. 

I choose not to walk around armed, not because I think Jesus told me to, but because that is how I choose to live my life and I will not alter that for the criminals nor the terrorist.  The minute I change my life due to the actions of such people it is the day they won.  

I am not a pacifist my any means, I spent 20 years in the Marines and would happily put my marksmanship skills up against anyone.   I just have no desire to carry a gun, so I will not.  

That's you personal right and choice. I have no problem with that.

"That does not stop the criminals, it just means we have more gun deaths than just about everyone else in the world."

I read that in the U.S. states where OC and CCW is legal there are far fewer gun deaths than the others.

Since the firearms steal back here, drive by shootings, gang hits on banks, shops, jewellery stors, and home invasions especially against defenceless elderly people, rape and kidnapping women, has increased dramatically. That's because the criminals have been enabled.

I once saved myself and my family simply because I happen to have a pump action shotgun in my truck, when approached by and threatened by a gang of thugs, intent of robbing us and having their way with our teenage daughters, while on a camping trip. As soon as I pulled the pump from the vehicle, they fled, like the cowards they are. 

I would rather have ' carry, a firearm and never use or need it, than not have one and need it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Mexico has banned guns. They have the second highest death rate from violent death, second only to syria, according to some stats that came out a couple of months ago.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

58 million law-abding citizens own something like 300 million guns in the US and have never killed another person and will go to bed tonight having killed no one.

The gun deaths in this country are far more prevalent in the cities with the strictest gun laws.   Detroit, Chicago, Wash. DC, and New Orleans have some of the strictest gun laws in the country and have the highest murder rate.   Disarming citizens doesn't lower the gun death rate.

We are something like 3rd in the world in gun deaths until you omit those four cities.   In places like OK and TX, where gun laws are less strict and people are more free to carry, gun deaths are much, much lower.