IGNORED

Impeach Trump’s Impeachers

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

The rush to impeach President Trump is on by an opposition party that lacks the votes, evidence or legal basis for such a move. But since when did an illegal left-wing coup need any of those things?

No Dem has been more honest about the real motive for impeachment than Congressman Ted Lieu.

“We should not give him a chance to govern,” Lieu had declared after Trump had been in office for ten days. And he predicted that, “I do believe that if we win back the House of Representatives, impeachment proceedings will be started.”

What was the basis for impeaching President Trump after ten days in office? Lieu made it clear that if the Democrats won, they would try to impeach Trump no matter what.

That’s not how things work in the United States. But the left is running America like a banana republic.

More recently Lieu had mused that, "A recent poll came out saying that 46 percent of Americans want the president impeached, and certainly members of Congress take notice."

And what better basis could there be for impeachment than popular Dem support for the move?

The latest poll from PPP, the notorious left-wing troll pollsters Lieu was relying on, shows 75% of Democrats support impeaching President Trump. PPP did not provide any justification. Nor was any needed. President Trump had to be forced out of office to reverse the results of the 2016 election.

The legal basis for such proceedings was as irrelevant as any coup in a banana republic.

Congressman Lieu is a member of the House Judiciary Committee. He’s indicated recently that he’s “researching” impeachment. His statement on being appointed to the Committee claimed that Trump had “lost the popular vote” and that he would “fight like hell on the Judiciary Committee” against him.

Since Lieu has made it clear that his pursuit of impeachment is based on partisan opposition, not evidence, any such action would be an unethical abuse of power whose goal is not justice, but a conspiracy to prevent the President of the United States from even having the “chance to govern”.

Read more at:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266995/impeach-trumps-impeachers-daniel-greenfield

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

It's an attempt at a coup without the guns, although that may be coming.  They want the power back even though the people took it from them.  What else should be expect from the Dark Left Marxists?  It's how they think. 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

It's an attempt at a coup without the guns, although that may be coming.  They want the power back even though the people took it from them.  What else should be expect from the Dark Left Marxists?  It's how they think. 

Ultimately what they are attempting to do is sedition and it is prosecutable.  Those who are calling for Trump's impeachment with absolutely no valid reason, or evidence for such a thing, are attempting to overthrow a constitutionally elected president and administration and should be brought up on charges of sedition.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I think the whole reason the death-left, dark left, hate president Trump is because he doesn't suffer fools that have made a career out of playing the majority of Americans, hard working tax payers who are that 99% demographic they control through policy making, and their game of playing the American people through politics. He won't play fetch. He can't be bought like the rest of them can and are because he's a billionaire. He doesn't need buyers money through their middlemen lobby. And that means buyers can't persuade him to sell out America and American's.  So, he has to go. By any means possible. 

The dark left, now representing as the death-left because they support assassination scenarios aimed at president Trump, had a plan before the election. They were sure HR Clinton was a shoe-in to take BH Obama's place. It was all set up. Her own campaign commercials had her promising she'd continue BH Obama's legacy. Soft words for making the promise she would insure a third term for Obama's vision for America. And everyone knows, everyone, that HR Clinton can be bought. Which is why she was the woman for the job. The most qualified since former slave owner Thomas Jefferson, according to her mentor BH OBama when he stomped for her during her campaign. A question of ethics there also. 

When the people voted in Donald Trump the whole left train crashed and burned on that sure route to the future. I think also they figure if they destroy Trump, Pence will fear he's next as he assumes the seat. And he'll play ball so that he's not next. 

Evil is at work in our country. Unconscionable murderous take no prisoners evil. The Democratic party has become the party of Satan. And they're proud of that.

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Ultimately what they are attempting to do is sedition and it is prosecutable.  Those who are calling for Trump's impeachment with absolutely no valid reason, or evidence for such a thing, are attempting to overthrow a constitutionally elected president and administration and should be brought up on charges of sedition.

Entirely possible with a Republican majority in both houses. And a Republican judge appointed to SCOTUS just recently too. :) Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing? Take our country back from the talons of the evil that thinks to destroy it unfettered now? 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Entirely possible with a Republican majority in both houses. And a Republican judge appointed to SCOTUS just recently too. :) Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing? Take our country back from the talons of the evil that thinks to destroy it unfettered now? 

Exactly!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

11 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Given the McCains, Snowes, Grahams and Mikulskis - you put way more faith in the republican party than I do.

I've often said - as bad as the democrats are - they stand for SOMETHING (and have the ability to remain united).  I basically disagree with pretty much everything they stand for, but they stand for something. (Even if it's just opposing republicans and/or Trump)

Because we have a two-party system and the only vehicle to oppose the democrats are the republicans, they have an OBLIGATION to be the opposition party. 

Yet they do not do so.  Oh, certain members will rant and rave.  They'll (like McConnell) say "I want to see Obama be a one-term president".  Then they'll roll over like good puppy dogs and give democrats virtually everything (oftentimes more) than they want.

Can anyone tell me what republicans stand for?

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Given the McCains, Snowes, Grahams and Mikulskis - you put way more faith in the republican party than I do.

I've often said - as bad as the democrats are - they stand for SOMETHING (and have the ability to remain united).  I basically disagree with pretty much everything they stand for, but they stand for something. (Even if it's just opposing republicans and/or Trump)

Because we have a two-party system and the only vehicle to oppose the democrats are the republicans, they have an OBLIGATION to be the opposition party. 

Yet they do not do so.  Oh, certain members will rant and rave.  They'll (like McConnell) say "I want to see Obama be a one-term president".  Then they'll roll over like good puppy dogs and give democrats virtually everything (oftentimes more) than they want.

Blessings,

-Ed

Its been worse lately with mccain. He is doing something now. Problem is, what he is doing is just what some democrats have been doing: trashing trump to the world. He has been touring around places making speeches that belittle our president.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

3 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Its been worse lately with mccain. He is doing something now. Problem is, what he is doing is just what some democrats have been doing: trashing trump to the world. He has been touring around places making speeches that belittle our president.

McCain has a history of trashing fellow republicans as far as I can tell.  It has always gotten him face time on the Sunday shows.  He's a prima donna among prima donnas

I'd feel sorry for you - having him as your senator and all - but then I have Schumer and now Ms Potty Mouth Gillibrand.

Are there ANY good senators?

Blessings,

-Ed

24 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Blessings,

-Ed

Well, limited government, preservation of the Constitution and Constitutional rights, national security, and Christian values, though that does not mean a theocratic platform stance. 

I do know what you mean about the party though. I think the fracture that made the party members in the Halls of power appear to bleed one across the aisle of the other was during the Bush43 term. Bush Jr. ran as a Republican but after 9-11-2001 assumed the legislative profile of a strong Democrat. After that the party pretty much left its anchor. 
I think that is why I do vote today as a Republican because sadly enough we are what appears as a two party system due to many factors. If I had my druthers, I'd rather a viable federalist option arise.