IGNORED

Karen Handel defeats Democratic opponent in the hotly contested Georgia special election

MorningGlory

Guest Butero
Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

Speaking of sports commentators; They irritate me! They always have!! Im fine watching as long as it is muted. I dont need someone to tell me in their "sensationalist way" as to what is going on. I can see. lol

I am a truck driver, so much of the time, I listen to the games going down the road.  You can mute the sound on television if that is what you want to do and still know what is happening. 

I am not as big on the current guys calling the games, but I used to love to listen to Skip Carey and Pete Van Wieren.  Skip had a sarcastic sense of humor that would make even boring games fun to listen to.  Back in the 80s, when they were always bad, Skip once said, "Like lambs to the slaughter, the Braves take the field."  He was one of a kind. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

18 minutes ago, Butero said:

It is almost like when I listen to a ball game.  I can listen to the Braves games on their network or the network of their opponent, but I would rather hear the Braves play by play because we are on the same side.  I get the play by play either way and know who wins or loses, but I want to hear it from friends, not enemies. 

I hear what you are saying and would agree but would add it is refreshing when they are on a Network game and the commentators are less biased either way.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

You can say that again!  McCain is republican in name only. I didnt vote for him! I have no idea how he gets reelected. 

He almost lost the primary but in the general election, his opponent was far worse. Kirkpatrick was a hillary clone and no way could we tolerate that. Thats why he got reelected. 

But I am considering seeing about a push to get a recall election on him in the fall (not now cause its just too hot).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

'Zonies seem to be infatuated with him.

See my above post on why he got reelected. 

And arizonans HATE the name zonies. Please do not use it.

34 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

He almost lost the primary but in the general election, his opponent was far worse. Kirkpatrick was a hillary clone and no way could we tolerate that. Thats why he got reelected. 

But I am considering seeing about a push to get a recall election on him in the fall (not now cause its just too hot).

Recall would be fantastic! But yeah, not now. Better to stay on a floatie at the lake and stay cool. :PSound good to me!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

3 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Im so glad you asked! Thank you for giving me an opportunity to print the truth for you to ponder on:P

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days....

The market began to increase when Hillary -- who was going to continue Obama's policies -- was defeated. And saying "no" to the rest of Obama's policies by EO are not achievements -- they are simply negations of bad policies.

As for the other laundry list of alleged accomplishments, Trump's travel ban is still unconstitutional and the ridiculously expensive F-35 is again grounded.

3 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Why would he chase his tail ? Thats really silly considering the FACTS that we know with Mueller who isnt going to head that council....

... because Prez Trump is going to fire the independent council?

Can he keep doing that till re-elction?

Just now, OldSchool2 said:

The market began to increase when Hillary -- who was going to continue Obama's policies -- was defeated. And saying "no" to the rest of Obama's policies by EO are not achievements -- they are simply negations of bad policies.

As for the other laundry list of alleged accomplishments, Trump's travel ban is still unconstitutional and the ridiculously expensive F-35 is again grounded.

Your not knowing facts does not make them alleged. You can check out the necessary resources to verify.  It is documented!! 

The travel ban is not unconstitutional. It is the same as obama, bush,clinton, reagan put forth in their terms. It is DOCUMENTED HISTORY.  If I am going to talk about things with you I am going to have to insist that you know your facts first.   Are you a christian? Is it your responsibility to err on the side of truth? Nuff said.

2 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

The dark horse that dems COULD have run that would have beaten the whole field? Joe Biden.  He's as liberal as Hillary, but he's likable and doesn't come with the baggage she carries....

Biden was scared to death of challenging Hillary after his boss Barack cut into the line and denied Clinton her "turn" to be POTUS.

12 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Priceless facial expressions at @CNN following Handel's win over Ossoff in #GeorgiaSixth

DCz9RtsV0AEbzqZ.jpg

That was funny, but at least they weren't crying and wailing as they usually do.