• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  106

JESUS is GOD.

:)

JESUS existed before he was born. As who?  GOD.

1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I'm not following your main point. Are you trying to say that Jesus is not fully man/fully God?

I don't want to find myself in some strange situation to discuss something that it is not in the prophesies, and in John's the Baptist teachings, and in the proclamation of the Heavenly Host to the Shepards, and the Arhagel Gabriel's announcement to His Mother Myriam. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, NOONE7 said:

JESUS is GOD.

:)

JESUS existed before he was born. As who?  GOD.

1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

This is one of many scriptures, in the OT, as well in the New that tells us something of the greatest importance. 

Who shed a light into the mystery of why "the seed of the woman". 

It's not align with the truth and in the mind of those we seek to Evangelize to say that Jesus was before he was born, when we tell them the time Mother conceived him and how. 

What do you think , is it not better for the Gospel to follow the scriptures? 

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  106

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This is one of many scriptures, in the OT, as well in the New that tells us something of the greatest importance. 

Who shed a light into the mystery of why "the seed of the woman". 

It's not align with the truth and in the mind of those we seek to Evangelize to say that Jesus was before he was born, when we tell them the time Mother conceived him and how. 

What do you think , is it not better for the Gospel to follow the scriptures? 

I believe it matches the truth and here is more scripture for this.  

Titus 2:13 

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

• Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

"When I saw him, I fell at his feet as if I were dead. But he laid his right hand on me and said, Don’t be afraid! I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the living one. I died, but look—I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave." (Revelation 1:17-18). 

10 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

We need an explanation about this essegesis, to say "the God-Man died on the Cross. 

And we will appreciate to know about the first time that this term for Jesus began to sirculate in, and the group that began to refered to Jesus in this term at the Cross. 

The man Jesus died on the Cross.

Just before the moment of his Jesus Knew he was clean and that he died clean. 

Jesus was truly man and truly God.  Isaiah prophecied this 450 yrs before Jesus was born . "The famous prophecy in Isaiah 9:6 & 7. There we read: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government shall be on his shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah goes on to say, “He will reign on David's throne & over his kingdom.” Many other prophecies also mention that the Messiah was to be descended from King David. These verses in Isaiah predict the birth of the Messiah (“a child is born”); His deity (“Mighty God”); & His eternity (“Everlasting Father”)."http://www.mairangichurch.org.nz

Its been known through this  term  "immanuel" >Jesus is God with us 4 and half centuries before he was born. 

Blessings :)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Jesus was truly man and truly God.  Isaiah prophecied this 450 yrs before Jesus was born . "The famous prophecy in Isaiah 9:6 & 7. There we read: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government shall be on his shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah goes on to say, “He will reign on David's throne & over his kingdom.” Many other prophecies also mention that the Messiah was to be descended from King David. These verses in Isaiah predict the birth of the Messiah (“a child is born”); His deity (“Mighty God”); & His eternity (“Everlasting Father”)."http://www.mairangichurch.org.nz

Its been known through this  term  "immanuel" >Jesus is God with us 4 and half centuries before he was born. 

Jesus is known as 'mighty God', God the Father is known as as 'Almighty God'.  Jesus is God, but God is greater.  That's what the scripture teach, and what I believe.

10 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

Jesus is known as 'mighty God', God the Father is known as as 'Almighty God'.  Jesus is God, but God is greater.  That's what the scripture teach, and what I believe.

You only have half the revelation and sadly,almost isnt good enough .As long as you deny the Holy Spirit you are denying the Godhead >the Sovereign LORD.  You MUST BE REBORN AGAIN to understand spiritual truths.  Seek the LORD while he may be found ; call upon him while he is near. Im praying for you fixerupper. 

2 Timothy 3

But know this, that in the last days grievous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, railers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, implacable, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, no lovers of good, traitors, headstrong, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; holding a form of godliness, but having denied the power thereof: from these also turn away. For of these are they that creep into houses, and take captive silly women laden with sins, led away by divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. And even as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also withstand the truth; men corrupted in mind, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be evident unto all men, as theirs also came to be.

"k. Having a form of godliness but denying its power: "In this self obsessed world,people feel very free to have a “salad bar” religion – they pick and choose what they want. They feel free to be very “spiritual,” but sense no obligation to be Biblical" "https://enduringword.com

20 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

You only have half the revelation and sadly,almost isnt good enough .As long as you deny the Holy Spirit you are denying the Godhead >the Sovereign LORD.  You MUST BE REBORN AGAIN to understand spiritual truths.  Seek the LORD while he may be found ; call upon him while he is near. Im praying for you fixerupper. 

2 Timothy 3

But know this, that in the last days grievous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, railers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, implacable, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, no lovers of good, traitors, headstrong, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; holding a form of godliness, but having denied the power thereof: from these also turn away. For of these are they that creep into houses, and take captive silly women laden with sins, led away by divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. And even as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also withstand the truth; men corrupted in mind, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be evident unto all men, as theirs also came to be.

"k. Having a form of godliness but denying its power: "In this self obsessed world,people feel very free to have a “salad bar” religion – they pick and choose what they want. They feel free to be very “spiritual,” but sense no obligation to be Biblical" "https://enduringword.com

You haven't answered my question.  What is the holy spirit's name, and why isn't he found in or around the throne of God?  If there is a trinity....if the holy spitit is both God and Jesus, and since Jesus and God ARE found around the throne...why isn't the holy spirit?

Trinitarians do their utmost to build themselves and their theology UP by condemn people.  It makes Trinitarians "feel good about themselves," by tearing others down.  

Please answer my questions.

This is very impressive.  One believer condemning another over an un-biblical teaching of a Trinity and even taking scripture out of context to claim they are condemned.

You do realize that the Trinity is a fabricated Catholic doctrine Protestants have accepted and killed people for not accepting it?

Edited by fixerupper

You could make this into good dialog but all you people ever do is judge and condemn. Rather than express support for deity, which I believe, and Trinity, which I reject, you try to lift yourselves up by judging and condemning those who disagree with you.  You folks love to take part in judging other believers.  You believe you know the verdict and that makes you the judge.  

I know who I believe in and who will judge me when the time comes, and I thank God and Jesus Christ it's not any of you.

Psalm 55:12-14    
It is not an enemy who taunts me—
I could bear that.
It is not my foes who so arrogantly insult me—
I could have hidden from them.
Instead, it is you—my equal,
my companion and close friend.
What good fellowship we once enjoyed
as we walked together to the house of God.