• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Flowerwater said:

People are warped by the Devil today. They do not see clearly. 

Sarin gas is a horrible evil and what it does when released on victims is beyond description but in a word, savage. Especially when it is launched against babies. Assad's days are numbered. He will answer for his sins. 

Those who condemned the attack on the base that sent this evil defend evil. They shall answer too. In the meanwhile, no more planes will take off from that station to deliver evil from above. 

Praise God. 

They are warped by Satan. He's been given a foothold in this world and he's slowly putting his whole self into its destruction. Recruiting the one's dead in their sins, and even misleading the very elect. All as prophesied. 

No one in their right mind approves Assad's evil doings against innocent people and especially precious babies. Thank God for Donald Trump acting against Assad's evil. Had BH Obama been in office when this gas attack happened, he'd have made a flowery speech and nothing else. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

27 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Recruiting the one's dead in their sins, and even misleading the very elect. All as prophesied.

No need to worry about the elect sister, they cannot be misled, this was what was prophecied.

Matthew 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Of course Jesus tells us this is not possible in John.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

God bless :)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

3 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

They are warped by Satan. He's been given a foothold in this world and he's slowly putting his whole self into its destruction. Recruiting the one's dead in their sins, and even misleading the very elect. All as prophesied. 

No one in their right mind approves Assad's evil doings against innocent people and especially precious babies. Thank God for Donald Trump acting against Assad's evil. Had BH Obama been in office when this gas attack happened, he'd have made a flowery speech and nothing else. 

It is all as Father wills. Hold on for the ride and pray. That's what we're suppose to do. When thinking of the babies that suffered under this Assad regime as he unleashed that gas, it is hard to understand why God thinks this way. But that is why it is called faith I guess. 

Blessings, 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

18 hours ago, Flowerwater said:

It is all as Father wills. Hold on for the ride and pray. That's what we're suppose to do. When thinking of the babies that suffered under this Assad regime as he unleashed that gas, it is hard to understand why God thinks this way. But that is why it is called faith I guess. 

Blessings, 

It is a mystery. 

A heartbreaking mystery. :( 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

1 hour ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

It is a mystery. 

A heartbreaking mystery. :( 

Hussein did the same thing to the Kurds. A Satanic cult practice like Islam teaches that life means nothing. But taking lives in service to their Satanic Demon allah grants the life takers a boon. Eternity with the Demon for all their good works taking lives. Even their own! In his service. 

The world would be a better place if there were no Satanic allah demon worshipers . Until that day we'll have to suffer through.  

Amazing cult isn't it? Demon followers can't imbibe in alcohol, can't eat pork, all these other restrictions due to demon allah's rules. But they can gas babies to death and that's just fine.