IGNORED

DEMON FAITH: CAN IT SAVE?

14 hours ago, Davida said:

This is what I keep saying, just because someone goes to Church doesn't make them a Christian anymore then going into the garage makes me a car. :blink:

Exactly! Jesus told us to judge righteously. That means test the spirits. Does what the person is saying  match up exactly to scripture? Is there something in their life that doesnt fit?  

Someone can tell me they are reborn again and then tell me they are a mormon. Should I give them the benefit of the doubt?  NO! 

They can say all the things the demons said in scripture (the article lays it all out) and it may be very convincing to a naive christian who has little to none discernment.  

But the fact of the matter is that we cannot deny [THAT] ONE DETAIL in the descript of their "said faith" . That one detail [reveals] to us that they are not reborn again in Christ. 

Thanks for posting.

blessings :) 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Blueyedjewel

The whole point of my posting this thread is because I do not want christians to be fooled by liars who save they are walking with Christ .

I get what you were hoping to point out by sharing this article

I mainly posted this article because I came across it one day after witnessing christians being fooled by others saying they are christians when there was one glaring thing about that person that pointed to the fact that they could NOT be walking with Christ.

I also understand your motivation....yes,it is true & the funny thing is that it is "demon faith".....& most likely not "Saving Faith" that leads into repentance & the Grace of God(reconciliation) through Christ Jesus     Demons are liars,subtle insidious,deceptive entities that influence minds of men with thoughts,ideas and man re-acts,very often & impulsively those thoughts & ideas are not brought to the obedience of Christ and therefore they trigger emotions(feelings)  .....so in a way we can say that demons have access to mans hearts & minds - in complete contrast with the Spirit Filled Believer accessing the Heart& Mind of Christ as HE Walks in Spirit & in Truth

Yes Sister,we must pray Discernment and test the spirits because(whether knowingly or unwittingly) many are serving satan.....puppets,an actual mouthpiece ....the enemy interjects "thoughts" & it PLOPS right out the mouth.....but these are not the enemy,they are under the influence of the enemy,they may very well believe the deception because of strong delusion.....we do not wrestle with flesh & blood,

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Only recently there was someone who misunderstood someone speaking about these very things and was outraged,insisted he/she was being called"demon"by the person .....the person displayed nothing but  anger,bitterness & resentment afterward-relentlessly....I believe they were totally unaware of how they were being implemented by the enemy and their "re-ACTion was the proof of the pudding......the spirits of pride will hinder one from seeing Gods Truth   

Well,thanks for sharing......we don't always know who is Saved & who is not Saved but it's pretty obvious who has submitted /surrendered to Jesus Lordship ,they produce Good Fruit.......but just because a Believer does not produce Good Fruit or produces "rotten/sour" fruit does not mean they are not Saved.........it's av process & we are all a work in progress          To God be the Glory               With lo-ve-in Christ-Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Blueyedjewel

I get what you were hoping to point out by sharing this article

I also understand your motivation....yes,it is true & the funny thing is that it is "demon faith".....& most likely not "Saving Faith" that leads into repentance & the Grace of God(reconciliation) through Christ Jesus     Demons are liars,subtle insidious,deceptive entities that influence minds of men with thoughts,ideas and man re-acts,very often & impulsively those thoughts & ideas are not brought to the obedience of Christ and therefore they trigger emotions(feelings)  .....so in a way we can say that demons have access to mans hearts & minds - in complete contrast with the Spirit Filled Believer accessing the Heart& Mind of Christ as HE Walks in Spirit & in Truth

Yes Sister,we must pray Discernment and test the spirits because(whether knowingly or unwittingly) many are serving satan.....puppets,an actual mouthpiece ....the enemy interjects "thoughts" & it PLOPS right out the mouth.....but these are not the enemy,they are under the influence of the enemy,they may very well believe the deception because of strong delusion.....we do not wrestle with flesh & blood,

Only recently there was someone who misunderstood someone speaking about these very things and was outraged,insisted he/she was being called"demon"by the person .....the person displayed nothing but  anger,bitterness & resentment afterward-relentlessly....I believe they were totally unaware of how they were being implemented by the enemy and their "re-ACTion was the proof of the pudding......the spirits of pride will hinder one from seeing Gods Truth   

Well,thanks for sharing......we don't always know who is Saved & who is not Saved but it's pretty obvious who has submitted /surrendered to Jesus Lordship ,they produce Good Fruit.......but just because a Believer does not produce Good Fruit or produces "rotten/sour" fruit does not mean they are not Saved.........it's av process & we are all a work in progress          To God be the Glory               With lo-ve-in Christ-Kwik

"but these are not the enemy,they are under the influence of the enemy,they may very well believe the deception because of strong delusion."

Thank you for responding . I agree that sometimes they are under a deception themselves.  That is when we point to the error and we dont agree with them but there are other times when they fully know that they are putting forth a deception ie satanists.  

I listened to a guy speak that was an ex satanist who Christ saved. He would go out to the bars around 10 or 11PM when "professing christians" who were lukewarm ; were nice and liquored up. He would do his evil satanist things to them and oppress them. Is is possible for a christian to be oppressed by demons? Yes!  God has shown us examples of this. He will turn a professing christian over to the enemy for a season to teach them a lesson. If that person is predestined to be saved;God will use all things for his purposes. Sometimes God will even allow satan to totally destroy the flesh as a purpose of saving the soul ie 1corinth 5:5. 

Blessings :) 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

17 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

DEMON FAITH: CAN IT SAVE?

by Harold Vaughan 

Catchy title isnt it?!

Well now that I have your attention ,I want you to take a look at this eye opening article.  I wanted to share it with you because :

I have witnessed  people that are convinced certain people in their lives are christians when those same people have said things that the spirit indwelling could never say!  Those same people who think they know Christ would never stay in a religion where Christ is not GOD and where Christ and God do not line up with the bible. Test the spirits my brothers and sisters. Not everyone who says Jesus is the son of God  is a christian...... p.s  plz dont respond to my lil introduction but to the article itself. Thank you 

[EDIT} Please do respond in the line of thinking that I have put forth with the article as proof to what you yourself have heard  others in false faiths say or perhaps relay a story you would like to tell. Perhaps you have just had an epiphany!  My purpose for posting is a means to teach and help others to NOT fall for the trap. I hope I have relayed what is on my heart.  Thank you :) 

I posted some of what the article consists of.  You can find the rest of it on the website . This is only half of this very needed word for today.  Link provided below.

"THE DISTURBING FAITH OF DEMONS

The faith of demons is disturbing because it so closely resembles the type of faith displayed in popular Christianity. It’s disturbing because it’s orthodox, but dead. In fact, demons believe in every fundamental doctrine of Biblical Christianity.

DEMONS BELIEVE IN THE DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST (WHICH IS BETTER THAN THE LIBERALS!)

When the Lord Jesus entered a synagogue an evil spirit cried out, “I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God” (Mark 1:23-24). Another demon cried out with a loud voice, “What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God” (Mark 5:7). There are no neo-orthodox demons! I cannot find in the Gospels where any demon denied the deity of Christ. They are as certain as the Apostles that Jesus is God.

DEMONS BELIEVE JESUS IS THE WAY OF SALVATION (WHICH IS BETTER THAN THE MAJOR DENOMINATIONS)

Possessed with a spirit of divination, a girl followed Paul and cried saying, “These men are servants of the most high God, which show us the way of salvation” (Acts 16:16-17). In Mark 3 we read of unclean spirits who fell before Jesus saying, “Thou art the Son of God” (vs. 11). “Son of God” is the redemptive title of Jesus, the Savior of mankind! This is the same confession Peter made when he said, “Thou are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”"

http://www.christlifemin.org/home/blog/articles/demon-faith-can-it-save/

Hey Jewel,

The article itself is well written and informative, but I have to say I think Norman chose a bad title that doesn't accurately reflect what he is trying to convey to the reader.  The fact that the enemy disguises himself as one of us is an important thing for believers to recognize, which I think is what he addresses in the article.  Of course there are many scriptures that deal with the infiltration of the enemy within the church, wolves in sheep's clothing, and also how a believer should use discernment to prevent deception.

I would also say that the reference to James is quite revealing, and personally is something I have always understood in regards to what James is speaking of when he writes faith without works is dead.  James touches on the fact that the enemy understands perfectly who God is, even in regards to the trinity, and that one way for us to distinguish between the two is by our works.  This is also supported in other parts of scripture in regards to us being known by our fruit.

James 2:18 But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder! 20 Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless?

A popular common phrase people use, actions speak louder than words, is to me, the point that James is making.  It is what we do that makes us known to others, moreso than what we say.  Thanks for sharing, this particular topic has been on my mind a lot lately, so interesting timing for this thread.

God bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

6 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Is it fair for you to say that I dont want anyone to reply? I never said that.

Maybe I didnt  convey my line of thinking properly,idk?!  I mainly posted this article because I came acorss it one day after witnessing christians being fooled by others saying they are christians when there was one glaring thing about that person that pointed to the fact that they could NOT be walking with Christ.

How did you fix the link? I dont understand

Yes, it is, since you edited the sentence where you stated you didn't want people to respond to your remarks, but to the article.  I was just trying to inform you that if you make a comment, people will respond.

The link you created had two "http's" in it and it created a 404 error.  It looked something like "http://http://".  Nothing big, just a little correction.

21 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Hey Jewel,

The article itself is well written and informative, but I have to say I think Norman chose a bad title that doesn't accurately reflect what he is trying to convey to the reader.  The fact that the enemy disguises himself as one of us is an important thing for believers to recognize, which I think is what he addresses in the article.  Of course there are many scriptures that deal with the infiltration of the enemy within the church, wolves in sheep's clothing, and also how a believer should use discernment to prevent deception.

I would also say that the reference to James is quite revealing, and personally is something I have always understood in regards to what James is speaking of when he writes faith without works is dead.  James touches on the fact that the enemy understands perfectly who God is, even in regards to the trinity, and that one way for us to distinguish between the two is by our works.  This is also supported in other parts of scripture in regards to us being known by our fruit.

James 2:18 But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder! 20 Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless?

A popular common phrase people use, actions speak louder than words, is to me, the point that James is making.  It is what we do that makes us known to others, moreso than what we say.  Thanks for sharing, this particular topic has been on my mind a lot lately, so interesting timing for this thread.

God bless

I agree the title takes some "thinking on" . I also think that is why he used it! In my opinion,it is brilliant on his part.  

I agree with everything that you have said. I will also add that sometimes people may seem to exude the fruit of the spirit and they also do all kinds of works but they are not saved. 

As I have said in the past when I first joined this site and people didnt understand where I was coming from;I am extremely analytical. I have an investigative personality. I see black and white . Perhaps I have sound discernment. Idk, I do doubt that at times! lol

The point I am making is this; people tell you who they are. We just have to listen and believe what we hear!  If someone says they are filled with the spirit and they just happen to go to a church whereas the deity of Christ is blasphemed; they do not fit the requirements to be saved. It is very cut and dry. God is black and white about that!  

Thank you for posting . I appreciate your input.