IGNORED

Why do some professing Christians seem cold?

Gemstone777

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

5 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Well I did read what she said before i replied. I am not that naive.  What is being said here is a judgement on the church as a whole from those who from their vantage point is painting the church as a blaspheming service of the Lord's gathering of people.     You also, earlier in this forum has said that you could not find a church that preached the word of God and you have searched.   Instead of finding means or suggesting some ways to bond the believers who attend the service and worship functions, what i see is a repetition of rejecting the preaching of the gospel in, yes , today's churches which may have some that are tainted.   If you gather in a home to do church, doctrine is preached there to and how do you know that it is not the same rhetoric that is practiced as preaching. This is exactly how cults are started and born.   If one is dissatisfied with a certain church, make it known why to that assembly or leaders and move on.  Don't have to throw out the baby with the bathwater as the saying goes, if that  applies here.  

Actually I think nothing is impossible for those in Christ, if you do have the truth, you stand among those who hate you for the sake of truth and you tell it to them knowing the truth sets us free and where the truth is revealed people are saved. Let them call you a hypocrit and a holy roller and a liar. we dont live to please man nor be comforted by their compliments and agreeing with us.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

A friend invited me to a "christian concert" with her. It was a marketing list gathering event. Every 5 mins people were asked to text differt numbers with there phone if they loved Jesus (only mention of Christ all night). The band members were half dressed in black and were covered in tatoos, piercings and dancing through bursts of flames. Out of good consciece of not judging by the eye. i tried to understand the words screached in a voice that seemed to be an imitation of a demon. Tons of kids were there screaming and chanting over and over the phrases from the songs that had spiritual words "shed the blood" but no true thread of doctrin. I prayes cause i worried the kids would go home with self harming spirits chanting for them to cut themselves. .The kids held lighters up and were dancing like pole dancers in a strip bar, young boys and girls were rubbing all over each other. I was thinking every parent of every kid here thinks there kid is at a christian gathering. Alot of the kids were brought there in church buses. Those kids were not only in the world they were being led into darkness and the darkness was being called christian.

It just keeps getting worse.  they pushed in the phrase thing through new age.  its a mind indoctrination that physoligists have used.

it pumps up the person into almost a frenzied state of mind, at that point any thing can be said and the person is just transic.   They used this stuff for MIND ALTERATION.

keep repeating a phrase over and over , and over again.  this is not good. But I know its been at work , for a time . When once the mind is in the demonic tranze as I call it

but science would say , oh I forget the word, but its mind altering.  Under this anything can be taught and received .  I kid you not , ANYTHING and the subconscious

will take it in and it will be rooted in .   IT is the work of the demonic.   I do hate physcology , due to while it can make cetain true statements
really this is all about evil versus good , light versus darknesss . GOD versus satan.  Physcology see it for what it is.   But they do know how ,to influence minds

in the subconscious.     I believe most are probably ignorant of this, they just like the way it feels etc.  But get the people in that state of mind

and anything can be accepted within.  And later worked on and developed into an full belief.     ITS Sick , its evil, its vile, but sadly it works.

Tis why you got some when they get the crowd so pumped .......they can even say things like TOKING the HOLY GHOST and most just are like OOOHS and AWWS

Bently and others have used this technique , get em transed out , then BRING THE ALTERED MESSAGE and they just go with the flow.

THis aint new..............it really began more in the late sixties , but really went viral when the TORORNTO CURSING , well they called it blessing

but CURSING hit the stage.  I mean it worked...............you had people walking around barking like dogs........and the masses just thought it was the HOLY GHOST

see , what is really is............is a DEMONIC oppression in the spirit realm that new age , eastern worship physcologies brought into the churches.

IT is sick and its of satan.  But sadly again it works.   YET,   how did it make YOU FEEL.      EXACTLY, you were under the protection of GOD.

However , my advice is , if you do have kids , don't take them , don't ever go back to this stuff either.  NOt that I think you would , specially since you

warned out against it.  But it never hurts me or you or any to just keep hearing good sound advice.

• Loved it! 1

This too is why most non discerning parents thought OH my child must LOVE JESUS , cause they say it .

YEAH, sure they used it too, IF YOU LOVE JESUS say amen...................yet NOT A WORD OF HOLY DOCTRINE

if you love JESUS text .........and they all are like AMEN.  and most the people their , parents alike, think its all wonderful

I mean they keep saying THEY LOVE JESUS..........................THIS STUFF WORKS ,

they know what they doing.    When I said satan and those under his influence have an agenda.............BELEIEVE ME OUR ADVERSARY DOES

and he has most the children already.  That is sad.  HE also has more and more older ones as well.    He, satan , is bringing the world together

under the guise of a false love ,false peace......he is working on the religions of the world now .   All the while he works on the extremists

to do evil. HE will use the extremist to do his plan to create fear , chaos , until the world cries for anyone to deliver it and give it peace.

HE has his answer , ITS INTERFAITH LIKE FIATH , all inclusive.  HE will work the TWO , he will use the evil to do more bombs , more attacks

he will even use the so called christain extremist to also do evil , while he plants in the minds of the many that this is what the cause of FUNDAMENTALISM .

HE is doing it and its working.  While members like the kkk say the one thing I do, that the BIBLE is TRUTH , HAS GODS WORDS

yet they live evil , I don't.  BUT THEY WILL SAY and already do................this is what happens when they take the bible literal or TOO SERIOUS.

they been doing it. YET I TAKE THE BIBE SERIOUS and would not harm a flly.    Don't even believe in self defense.   Just forgive and pray for my enemies.

BUT the masses are being taught we all the same , we can become dangerous etc.

THEY DOING IT NOW IN PHYSCOLOIGES.........heck we heard the POPE say what he said.............they all in it TOGETHER.

I warned us what is coming.    THIS will keep increasing , ISIS will keep blowing things up,  even false christains will begin to do attackes. WATCH FOR IT

and the devil will use this to attack TRUE CHRISTAINS and increase this FALSE ONE WORLD RELIGOIN till it becomes LAW

and then comes the one who all this led the world right too...........the man of peace who by peac shall destroy many. WE know him as the MAN OF SIN , SON OF PERDITON

but the masses will see HIM as LOVE , and us as haters..............it will take no convincing to rid the earth of us at that point. ITS ON THE WAY

IT was witten long ,ago..........what would come to passs nigh the end...................and HERE IT COMES FULL STEAM AHEAD.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

It just keeps getting worse.  they pushed in the phrase thing through new age.  its a mind indoctrination that physoligists have used.

it pumps up the person into almost a frenzied state of mind, at that point any thing can be said and the person is just transic.   They used this stuff for MIND ALTERATION.

keep repeating a phrase over and over , and over again.  this is not good. But I know its been at work , for a time . When once the mind is in the demonic tranze as I call it

but science would say , oh I forget the word, but its mind altering.  Under this anything can be taught and received .  I kid you not , ANYTHING and the subconscious

will take it in and it will be rooted in .   IT is the work of the demonic.   I do hate physcology , due to while it can make cetain true statements
really this is all about evil versus good , light versus darknesss . GOD versus satan.  Physcology see it for what it is.   But they do know how ,to influence minds

in the subconscious.     I believe most are probably ignorant of this, they just like the way it feels etc.  But get the people in that state of mind

and anything can be accepted within.  And later worked on and developed into an full belief.     ITS Sick , its evil, its vile, but sadly it works.

Tis why you got some when they get the crowd so pumped .......they can even say things like TOKING the HOLY GHOST and most just are like OOOHS and AWWS

Bently and others have used this technique , get em transed out , then BRING THE ALTERED MESSAGE and they just go with the flow.

THis aint new..............it really began more in the late sixties , but really went viral when the TORORNTO CURSING , well they called it blessing

but CURSING hit the stage.  I mean it worked...............you had people walking around barking like dogs........and the masses just thought it was the HOLY GHOST

see , what is really is............is a DEMONIC oppression in the spirit realm that new age , eastern worship physcologies brought into the churches.

IT is sick and its of satan.  But sadly again it works.   YET,   how did it make YOU FEEL.      EXACTLY, you were under the protection of GOD.

However , my advice is , if you do have kids , don't take them , don't ever go back to this stuff either.  NOt that I think you would , specially since you

warned out against it.  But it never hurts me or you or any to just keep hearing good sound advice.

My son is grown he is 30 now. I always knew where i was letting him go and picky about who i entrusted him to.

When I was at the concert I felt like an observer measuring it all by the word. Wondering who decided it was christian. Super sad that its being passed as christian (Christ like).

• Loved it! 1

Just now, Reinitin said:

My son is grown he is 30 now. I always knew where i was letting him go and picky about who i entrusted him to.

When I was at the concert I felt like an observer measuring it all by the word. Wondering who decided it was christian. Super sad that its being passed as christian (Christ like).

AMEN SISTER .  You have fought the good fight.  BUT let none of us let down the guard now.  Deception is here and a deception comes that will make this look like childs play.

ITS at the door.   IF anyone has spiritual discernment , I mean the GIFT...........they will KNOW what I say is true.

A MASSIVE DELUSION has began and its going to mushroom unlike anything we ever seen.  it will move so quick as time goes on

it will make the speed of how the Toronto ble,  CURSE look like sap in January.    IT will be on us before many realize it and it will move fast.

The time of the strong delusion is tied directly into the time of the son of perdtion.    the masses will believe the lie , EVERYONE WILL, lest they are in CHRIST .

This world will destroy itself , but first it comes worldwide against us as one.   It will get harsh .   many will betray many.   Like judas they were pretenders too.

our greatest deceiver , our greatest adversary will not come from without .......................HE comes as DID JUDA FROM WITHIN.................be on guard .

• Loved it! 1

WHO BETRAYED JESUS..................what was his name , what did JESUS call HIM...................JESUS called Judas the SON of perdtion.

the last one comes as did JUDA.  LORD , LORD when will be the signs of thy coming , and of the end of the world.

NUMBER ONE THING .  BE NOT DECIEVED, MANY DECIEVERS will come IN MY NAME..............................

JESUS was not betrayed from an outsider ...........................he was betrayed from within, one who was amongst them all as a pretender..............

THEIR IS A PRETENDER and pretenders NOW at work.................................to bring about OUR BETRYAL and they do it through a one world one hug one love

universal world peace RELIGOIN MINDSET.  it is WORKING.   it will lead to the betrayer .  Do not look outside of our religoin

the greatest deceiver to ever be will be as a PRETENDER ......................SEE IT , and be on guard.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

We should not be so surprised warrior......were we not warned about these days.....perilous days, days of many deceivers, false prophets, days of men being lovers of self (talking about the church, not the lost) etc, etc.  Just open your eyes and look in the bible, it is all over the scriptures....do you believe the bible....?  You have not really said what it is you believe, other than that you believe in church, so I am asking.

Are  you serious, you are questioning my belief ?.  Well stay on the forum and keep reading my post and get to know who i am from my replies or you can go back and read some of my post.  I have a bit. 

Let me say though.  Those who feel that the church is corrupted and mans work ect.  is of free will to peruse whatever avenues and methods to fellowship, it's your prerogative.  If as you are saying the spirit and i hope it is the right spirit telling you to move out and read your bible at home, then by all means, it is not  of me to object to your revelations.   There will be a day of judgement as we all know and then everyone testimony will be before the Lord.    Sure, there would be perilous days and the rest, but a believer has to be studying the  word and testing the spirits.   Iron sharpens iron and if a church or individual is preaching false doctrines then your cannot be fooled or led astray.  As i said before, the christian is a warrior and must run this course as one.  

Edited by warrior12

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Actually I think nothing is impossible for those in Christ, if you do have the truth, you stand among those who hate you for the sake of truth and you tell it to them knowing the truth sets us free and where the truth is revealed people are saved. Let them call you a hypocrit and a holy roller and a liar. we dont live to please man nor be comforted by their compliments and agreeing with us.

Well even here at worthy, does not everyone think their version or interpretation is the truth and there are many back and forth agreements and disagrements.  Every believer  who have read scripture has to come to some conclusion about what he understands.   Is your truth the only truth and verified truth.  You want to believe that or i should say you believe that, so do others too.   Now in worldly actions of man going against the word in specific things, then it is the duty of every believer to stand and call out what is written in the word.  

Not really sure what you replied to my post about, but this was my reaction to your reply.