IGNORED

Why do some professing Christians seem cold?

Gemstone777

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

I'm not saying i dont see gossips, slandarers, envy, jeolousy, hatred, greedyness, unforgiveness, back stabbing being displayed in the name of our Lord.

Im saying 1 john tells us how to know our brothers and sisters. Christian means Christ like. Christ is in us, we are being made new. So of course we all fall short in ways. But no love? If we have no love we are a liar totally a false witness about our spiritual condition. 

I dont assume people with no love are christians just because they are in church or ministry. Even the devil can parrot the Word of God he just doesnt live it.

I know who my christian brothers and sisters are by their love. 

Jesus loves everyone and can save everyone but not everyone that says i am Christian is saved. 

Christians are being led and guided by the Lord their consciences are not seared. They have been quickened to the truth of being dead in tresspass and sin and given life. 

We are not even close to sinless but we 'know' the great love of God bestowed un us. We love because we have experianced the merciful goodness of our Fathers loving us first when we surley had not earned it or deserved it.

How could anyone who has truely recieved the love of God in Christ Jesus withhold it? They can't. Gods love never fails.

Love the way you put this forth Reinitin.  

To add if i may, a christian is a "born again" person.  His former ways are done with, he has a new nature and though not perfect, would demonstrate Christ like personalities. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

Love the way you put this forth Reinitin.  

To add if i may, a christian is a "born again" person.  His former ways are done with, he has a new nature and though not perfect, would demonstrate Christ like personalities. 

Amen.

So love those who falsely accuse you and speak all kinds of evil about you. Knowing you were once alienated from the love of God now being shed abroad in your heart by Christ Jesus.

All of us have fallen so short not one of us that have recieved it is deserving of it.

If we only can love those who are earning our approval by doing good to us, how are we any different then the world?truth is, we arn't.

Without the awakening of our need for Christ (done by the Holy Spirit when we are confronted with the truth) and then the humbling position required to recieve Gods mercy and love knowing we ourselves are so blantably undeserving of.

We can't be a vessel of Gods love to the undeserving (which will always include us) because we havent actually recieved it in truth and power yet.

I actually fear for people who tickle peoples ears and stroke peoples egos rather then speaking the truth in love. 

The truth totally breaks us but it is okay to be totally broken by the Holy Spirits conviction concerning sin, righteousness and judgment when a witness to the gosple of our Lord is present and the power of the Holy Spirt to make us new..

Edited by Reinitin

Here is a thought that is disturbing.   I read in this forum, many who are dissatisfied with the church and paints a picture of degradation to almost non-existence in truthful doctrine and service. But is this really so or is it a personal observance in your parameter or geographic location.  Yes, i have seen changes taking place in the churches i attended and attributes to their decline can be many, one mainly is that the younger generation is not taking up the mantle to serve and be in the body of service.   Church IMO, is you and how you function within the place of worship that you attend.   You have to know your purpose of being there and as long and the doctrines are in line with the word then the church is on the path of the Lord service.   The church can only be as healthy as of your participation and contribution as a physical entity, but spiritually it is as said in the following verse.

Isaiah 66  King James Version (KJV)

66 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Here is a thought that is disturbing.   I read in this forum, many who are dissatisfied with the church and paints a picture of degradation to almost non-existence in truthful doctrine and service. But is this really so or is it a personal observance in your parameter or geographic location.  Yes, i have seen changes taking place in the churches i attended and attributes to their decline can be many, one mainly is that the younger generation is not taking up the mantle to serve and be in the body of service.   Church IMO, is you and how you function within the place of worship that you attend.   You have to know your purpose of being there and as long and the doctrines are in line with the word then the church is on the path of the Lord service.   The church can only be as healthy as of your participation and contribution as a physical entity, but spiritually it is as said in the following verse.

66 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

I see what your seeing where I attend also being 54 i have seen alot of changes. 

Please do not think my perspective is a judgment on churches it is just my perspective.

When I was young the church trained and diciplined  and equipped the saints and sent us out as witnesses.

I remember an adulter and drunkard cast out of our congergation and I also remember his sincere apology to all of us, our prayers and the elders voting and letting him back in, laying there hands on him in front of us all and praying for him.  I remember how happy and changed he was after what most people today would be the hatred and hypocricy of christians cause you know everyone of those elders were not walking in sinless perfection before the Lord.

I also remember witnessing to the lost. People used to think because of their sin if they entered our house of the redeemed Gods judgement would cause the roof to fall down and crush them.

Their conviction by the Holy Spirit was  so strong they said stuff like"i have so much sin i can't stand in the presence of God and not be crushed, or i have so much sin i cant approach God.". So we testified to the Gospel and the Lord Jesus Christ's Love and as sinners totally aware of hell and Gods judgement we all gave and recieved the good news with great joy.

Now we as the "the church" run around beckoning the lost world into our house assuring them come half naked wear you occult amulets, bring your gay lover. God wont judge them or judge you and neither will we. Fully in the flesh and full of death with no knowledge of God the world partakes with the saints at the table of the Lord even influencing the body in leadership and leading us in worship.

The church is becoming like the world where the wheat and tares are both seeding and taking root and we call it love and kindness hiding their condition from them and we call the drunkard sleeping with everyone's wife brother or pastor or the women teaching our children witch craft sister and gladly hand our children to the dead and dieing to be given insruction so we can prove we aren't hypocrits or hateful and we are full of Gods unconditional Love.

But is what we are really doing love?

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Davida said:

True..apt description "emotional, partial, and fickle and I often see self-congratulatory too, it's like a popular club -I don't so much want to belong too!  like the ecumenical unity....never -lol!

Amen not one ounce of desire for that world wide ecumenical sin embracing , all inclusive dung pile .

This of course will make us seen as enemies of love and of god...........but notice I refuse to captilize their version of god.   cause it aint god.  its satan .

Be prepared to be hated to the point of all out betrayal in the time to come.  My unity nor what I have in common is to be anything of this world,

no foosball as the pope put it.  Our unity is to be of the ONE TRUE and ONLY HOLY SPIRIT.  We can find common ground in foosball.  Yeah the pope said it

but he aint the only one saying it.  Don't correct, just hang out and hug love everything.   That is the one sure way to fall away every time.

FOR GOD said be ye not unequally yoked together with unbeleivers and paul quoated it .

Yet today..........its hug everything , embrace everything , love it and if you warn you are a hater .   I say if one can leave another in sin

and has no desire to do all to win them to CHRIST or to have one cease sin.  THEY KNOW neither love nor GOD

for ALL whom GOD Loves HE CORRECTS , not this spirit of false unity .

All we can do is keep exhorting one another daily and remain faithful to GOD.   THE SOLUTION is not man first then GOD

ITS GOD FIRST,  with that , one truly KNOWS how to love man. 

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

I see what your seeing where I attend also being 54 i have seen alot of changes. 

Please do not think my perspective is a judgment on churches it is just my perspective.

When I was young the church trained and diciplined  and equipped the saints and sent us out as witnesses.

I remember an adulter and drunkard cast out of our congergation and I also remember his sincere apology to all of us, our prayers and the elders voting and letting him back in, laying there hands on him in front of us all and praying for him.  I remember how happy and changed he was after what most people today would be the hatred and hypocricy of christians cause you know everyone of those elders were not walking in sinless perfection before the Lord.

I also remember witnessing to the lost. People used to think because of their sin if they entered our house of the redeemed Gods judgement would cause the roof to fall down and crush them.

Their conviction by the Holy Spirit was  so strong they said stuff like"i have so much sin i can't stand in the presence of God and not be crushed, or i have so much sin i cant approach God.". So we testified to the Gospel and the Lord Jesus Christ's Love and as sinners totally aware of hell and Gods judgement we all gave and recieved the good news with great joy.

Now we as the "the church" run around beckoning the lost world into our house assuring them come half naked wear you occult amulets, bring your gay lover. God wont judge them or judge you and neither will we. Fully in the flesh and full of death with no knowledge of God the world partakes with the saints at the table of the Lord even influencing the body in leadership and leading us in worship.

The church is becoming like the world where the wheat and tares are both seeding and taking root and we call it love and kindness hiding their condition from them and we call the drunkard sleeping with everyone's wife brother or pastor or the women teaching our children witch craft sister and gladly hand our children to the dead and dieing to be given insruction so we can prove we aren't hypocrits or hateful and we are full of Gods unconditional Love.

But is what we are really doing love?

Indeed fast has the dark one been at work.  After all.........if man sees not himself as a sinner..........why is their a need for a savoir.

The gospel of today aint saving anyone.   All it does it allow one to FEEL loved while still in sin and no need to repent of anything, no need for no savoir

if we aint a sinner .     The devil has done his work.  now he leads many as one right to the final battle.

Truth has been silenced in most places.......and for such a time, that now any sight of it........brings all out hate against it and those who will tell it.

The dark one knew what he was doing when he put it in the minds of men HOW to win souls. WHEN all we really needed was the ONE and ONLY HOLY SPIRIT.

GODS KNOWS what people need to hear.............and he will give those of the SPIRIT the truth to tell anyone .

But this seeker friendly was a lie from the start , mans way to winning souls and gaining numbers.

Well if souls aint repenting..........then where is the GOODNESS of GOD which would lead one to repentance.

IF a person does not see his sin as sin...............they will not repent of it.  IF they see not themselves as evil and vile and in dire need of a savoir.

they will never truly come to HIM, HE WHO ALONE DOES SAVE and change the heart of any who has come unto Him.

This love em and hug them and don't correct destroyed the witness of many churches.

Now it gets worse...........not only is the world fast changing and growing even worse than ever

the churchs are in full out acceptance mode of it.  well more and more are.

This all inclusive mindset............it is not going to disappear.  NO , the track we are on it only gets worse

till the ultimate solution arrives.  But it wont be good. IT will be the full out height of delusion.  For its love , its tolerance

its peace , its unity was never FROM GOD.  And in the name of peace, love , unity and tolerance

all who refused the LOVE of the TRUTH , will believe the lie .   And then , the worlds largest ever tribulation will begin.

And I promise , times running out .   its running out .

• Loved it! 1

A answer is coming , a solution is coming.............but it will be from the depths of hades and of utter darkness.

A dark spirit has been at work ,  disguising itself as love, as freedom as unity as peace as god,

it is no spirit that is OF GOD.  

But many are under its spell in different forms.  BUT UNDER IT THEY ARE.

This spirit lies to them.  It convinces them of a false goodness of GOD

a false love of God, a false peace and a false unity.  But many and so many more will go under its spell.

Too so many it simply is the holy spirit...........but to those who are truly OF the HOLY SPIRIT

they see and know it for what it is.    This spirit is in men of many false religoins

of many politicains and sadly even in many christain leaders and just many folks.

IT has the appearance of being lamblike ,  it will focus on good works......BUT NOT BEING GOOD

it will focus on a false view of GOD a false goodness of GOD.  a GOODNESS which leads man to ACCEPTANCE OF SINS

not the true GOODNESS of GOD which leads to REPENTANCE.

IT focuses on world unity on WORLD peace on all inclusviness.  IT is preparing the hearts and the minds of the people

BUT NOT FOR CHRIST , or the church wouold be CORRECTING to ensure a spotless bride.

NO , not this spirit .....................not this spirit,

To the many it simply is the spirit of god at work , to the many it simply is his love , his goodness

but to the few WHO KNOW THIER GOD...................it simply is the spirit of anti Christ , beast , satan.

And it has them beleving more and more , that people like me are the ones who are of satan.  

BEFORE CHRISTS FIRST arrival , JOHN the Baptist came preaching a message of repentance to make ready the people for JESUS for the CHRIST.

this spirit , it too is getting the hearts and minds of the people ready.................but not for Christ...........................for ANTI CHRIST

No love that dishonors GOD is LOVE

but most have no idea that is SO TRUE and are under the guise of false love , a love that is really HATE

and its HATE WILL LEAD TO MUDER in the largest tribulation that ever has been or ever will be again.

THE TRUE BRIDE WILL BE BETRAYED AND IT WILL BE WORLD WIDE.  and the all inclusive mindset LED THE WORLD RIGHT TO THIS.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Unfortunately.......the church as a whole is falling away in these days, as was prophesied to happen.  Though the Lord has kept for Himself a remnant.  If anyone is in a church that actually follows the scriptures and preaches true doctrine, they are very blessed........though I find it hard to believe there are any which do really, since pretty well all evangelical churches that I have ever heard of have been following a wrong model of leadership, as the poster above, called "ejected" pointed out.  It has resulted in everything being tainted and the church not being edified.......leading ultimately to the falling away, allowed by the Lord in His timing.......judgment beginning with house and all who love not the truth receiving strong delusion.  The hour is late.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

53 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A answer is coming , a solution is coming.............but it will be from the depths of hades and of utter darkness.

A dark spirit has been at work ,  disguising itself as love, as freedom as unity as peace as god,

it is no spirit that is OF GOD.  

But many are under its spell in different forms.  BUT UNDER IT THEY ARE.

This spirit lies to them.  It convinces them of a false goodness of GOD

a false love of God, a false peace and a false unity.  But many and so many more will go under its spell.

Too so many it simply is the holy spirit...........but to those who are truly OF the HOLY SPIRIT

they see and know it for what it is.    This spirit is in men of many false religoins

of many politicains and sadly even in many christain leaders and just many folks.

IT has the appearance of being lamblike ,  it will focus on good works......BUT NOT BEING GOOD

it will focus on a false view of GOD a false goodness of GOD.  a GOODNESS which leads man to ACCEPTANCE OF SINS

not the true GOODNESS of GOD which leads to REPENTANCE.

IT focuses on world unity on WORLD peace on all inclusviness.  IT is preparing the hearts and the minds of the people

BUT NOT FOR CHRIST , or the church wouold be CORRECTING to ensure a spotless bride.

NO , not this spirit .....................not this spirit,

To the many it simply is the spirit of god at work , to the many it simply is his love , his goodness

but to the few WHO KNOW THIER GOD...................it simply is the spirit of anti Christ , beast , satan.

And it has them beleving more and more , that people like me are the ones who are of satan.  

BEFORE CHRISTS FIRST arrival , JOHN the Baptist came preaching a message of repentance to make ready the people for JESUS for the CHRIST.

this spirit , it too is getting the hearts and minds of the people ready.................but not for Christ...........................for ANTI CHRIST

No love that dishonors GOD is LOVE

but most have no idea that is SO TRUE and are under the guise of false love , a love that is really HATE

and its HATE WILL LEAD TO MUDER in the largest tribulation that ever has been or ever will be again.

THE TRUE BRIDE WILL BE BETRAYED AND IT WILL BE WORLD WIDE.  and the all inclusive mindset LED THE WORLD RIGHT TO THIS.

You are saying mouthfuls frienduff thaylord.....it leaves me breathless......I wish, I wish we would learn a lesson from what happened to Ananias and Saphira and what that tells us about God even in this age of grace....and whether He ever changes.  How it all makes me long for a return to real Christianity, even though I know we can't turn back the clock and we are hurtling towards the end.  If only the church would return to taking God seriously as GOD ALMIGHTY and fear Him......give Him the reverence that is His due.....if only!  But the Lord's message to me was to forget what has gone before and reach for what lies ahead, so all we can do is plod on.......even as I sit and weep by the rivers of Babylon remembering as it were, the former days before the church was taken captive.

47 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Unfortunately.......the church as a whole is falling away in these days, as was prophesied to happen.  Though the Lord has kept for Himself a remnant.  If anyone is in a church that actually follows the scriptures and preaches true doctrine, they are very blessed........though I find it hard to believe there are any which do really, since pretty well all evangelical churches that I have ever heard of have been following a wrong model of leadership, as the poster above, called "ejected" pointed out.  It has resulted in everything being tainted and the church not being edified.......leading ultimately to the falling away, allowed by the Lord in His timing.......judgment beginning with house and all who love not the truth receiving strong delusion.  The hour is late.

So what's the solution then. Let's close all the church doors and label them heretic or place your name here.   There are plenty of churches i am sure that is determined to preach the gospel and stand firm for truth.  Yes, there are some whole denominations that have sanctioned gay marriages and others has movements to accommodate worldly ways, but a believer has to search out for gems just like he would look for good schools for his kids as an example.  

If painting the church as preaching false doctrines and perpetuating it here, then it is sending the wrong message to believers .  The church has been founded by the Lord and it is his.  Then you become isolated pockets of believers, starting to formulate new ideas of how church should be done, as the ones that has been in existence seems to many now as outdated, as it does not accommodate the settings for their children to find husbands and wives ect. These are some of the arguments i have seen, where young people leave the church to group together with hippy preachers with tatoos ect and form their own so call church.  

What ???