IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:25 PM, fixerupper said:

There's no such thing as a harlot church in the NT.  

Well you've been warning people for nothing.  ONE church does a bad interfaith thing and now this is a religion that will become law.  The LAWS of the LAWLESS ONES i.e. SHARIA LAW, (and changing of times and laws) comes only withing the limited 10/7 alliance of kings or nations IN THE MIDDLE-EAST.  

The religion of the beast does not have to become law because in Islam your politics is your religion, and your religion is your politics.   

It will?  How about not bowing to Allah in the anti-christ kingdom of the Arab world?  Think maybe that might OUCH!  Nothing 'all inclusive' about the religion of the beast.  And this, 'peace stuff' religion, some have described as a 'new age religion, is a pipe dream.  The only peace the man of sin will bring is a united Middle-East many places which are now in chaos, and the destruction of Israel.  None of it comes from the church, Rome, or inclusive religion.  Peaceful religions and peacefl leaders don't behead people.

Where do you find an all inclusive end-time church becoming the religion of the two horned beast?"
Too bad NO church will accept the Islamic beast situated in the Middle-East.  They are all about gone now anyway!

Too many you tube videos.  Too many prophecy experts filling your brain.

I'll ask you just like I asked hundreds of people and NOT ONE person has ever quoted...
"ONE verse of prophecy implicating Rome as the any one of the end-time beast."

Sure she is.  I've been hearing that for decades! What in the world makes you think the world's religions will ever unite for world peace?  And, where is that found in scripture?

Rome is powerless to do what you claim.  Rome doesn't have the worldwide political influence you guys blow it all up to be.

Yep!  You've fallen for it!

I've heard it all before and it's all bogus.  ONE MAN will have the solution and all the world's religions and governments will say, "sure, you can have our country and become our religious political leader." 

Balony!  What I want to see is where you come up with that.

You're right in the middle of the deception.

The man of sin will not deliver world peace because he's not in charge of the entire world!

You've been indoctrinated.  There's no verse of scripture that implies such a thing.

Never gonna happen! Another pipe dream.

You've been deceived.  How and why is any of that going to happen.

Strong delusion has zero to do with Christians and the church.  The 'strange god' is ALLAH!

Roman religion is certainly mentioned in prophesy...Revelation 17 and 18..describes it...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What we need to be on guard against, and I am sure you probably already know this.

But this inclusive mindset , interfaith .   they been sending out people to sites under the pretense of being christain, yet aint,

to try and get others to come to the same mindset.   They act christain , they agree with things we say, yet try and keep blending in concepts

to get us to come to the same conclusion as they have.   Its not new, heck they did it in puals day.  Its just so many are doing it now.

So I what I say to one I say to all.   IF people wont hear the correction .  If they focus on strifes of words, greek etc

and wont hear a word , then know and understand, they have no plans of coming to the truth, they just want to try and sway us.  JUST be on guard everyone.

Shallom brother / sister. I am Eastern Star. I am a Christian, i accepted Christ in my early 20s. And no im not someone who is sent here in pretense of being  a Christian hehe. Im too "famous" to be doing that here. (Humour intended). 

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I seem to remeber another thread where it was said that it wasnt any big deal to say muslims,jews, and christians all worship the same God. The devil is in the details so we must be too :)

Hi jewel ^^. Hugsss sister! They say "it isnt a big deal" but we all know it indeed is a big deal. Haha. Of course theoretically to say we all worship the same God seems true (on the surface). But when we dig deeper, we know we don't. Muslims can never address Allah as Father. It is blasphemous.

11 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Well I wish most people had your level of common sense, especially when it comes to Islam.  Islam will never allow their religion to be unified with others. They'll never allow it.  But my issue with this thread is that nearly everyone believes that the religion of the beast is going to be a unified, inclusive, global religion of peace!  And that's just not true.  The religion of the beast is ISLAM.

Thank you, atleast i know i am making sense lol. In all honesty, i live in the circle so i speak from first hand experience. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 minutes ago, Eastern Star said:

Shallom brother / sister. I am Eastern Star. I am a Christian, i accepted Christ in my early 20s. And no im not someone who is sent here in pretense of being  a Christian hehe. Im too "famous" to be doing that here. (Humour intended). 

I never said you were.   But with no doubt many do that.   I was telling yown that.   OH wait, you think I said it about you cause someone mentioned your name

above.  No worries, I have made the same mistakes.  Its all good.   Someone had said your name, eastern star in one of their posts, I guess it was yown or blue eyed jewel.

No, I have no idea who you are.  It was a GENERAL warning.  Their are so many leaders like warren, pope etc, that are blending the religions as one saying we all

worship the same God.   Tell that to THE GOD, who said WORSHIP not the gods of other nations.   HE aint in all gods, nor other gods in Him.

But I THINK you already KNOW THAT.

12 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Thanks for sharing that, Star. :) And thank you for standing in the Lord sis.

Your welcome, sojo ^^

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I never said you were.   But with no doubt many do that.   I was telling yown that.   OH wait, you think I said it about you cause someone mentioned your name

above.  No worries, I have made the same mistakes.  Its all good.   Someone had said your name, eastern star in one of their posts, I guess it was yown or blue eyed jewel.

No, I have no idea who you are.  It was a GENERAL warning.  Their are so many leaders like warren, pope etc, that are blending the religions as one saying we all

worship the same God.   Tell that to THE GOD, who said WORSHIP not the gods of other nations.   HE aint in all gods, nor other gods in Him.

But I THINK you already KNOW THAT.

Haha. Yeah. I wasn't sure if you meant me but no worries i truly understand what you meant and you are not wrong about those who come in as "wolves in sheeps clothing". We had cases of Muslim spies in churches, pretending to be Christians. So i just thought of clarifying myself. Thank you for explaining. 

4 minutes ago, Eastern Star said:

Haha. Yeah. I wasn't sure if you meant me but no worries i truly understand what you meant and you are not wrong about those who come in as "wolves in sheeps clothing". We had cases of Muslim spies in churches, pretending to be Christians. So i just thought of clarifying myself. Thank you for explaining. 

Well praise the LORD peoples .  I think since we have an eastern star we need a northern star.  Any volunteers. IF not I give it to davida.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Of course that is easily exposed by pointing out the fact that according to the true Jewish (Jesus and the apostles were Jews) and Christian faith, God has a Son, but according to Islam and Rabbinical Judaism, God does not have a Son.

The problem with this interfaith lineage line is , it saves none.   JESUS did not tell the jews, you are saved because you are a jew by flesh.

none are saved..........none are Abrahams true children lest they are born of the true SEED, BORN again in CHRIST

for the flesh profits nothing.  So no jew, no gentile, no any religion saves .  ONLY CHRIST . and HE ALONE.  And if we deny HIM , he denies us

IF we tell the gospel and they refuse....JESUS said he who believes shall be saved, he who believes not is damned.  Interfiaith will condmen anyone who believes

its pantheist lie.   We are to do good works, we are to FEED the poor.

BUT JESUS made this real plain as well......................Labor not for the bread that perishes.   None will be saved if they reamin in their religion .  ONLY IN CHRIST

and while it is important to feed the body..........ITS FAR MORE IMPORTANT TO FEED THE SOUL THE TRUE MANNA......JESUS

they NEED TO HEAR THE GOSPLE more than anything else we do.   THAT takes FIRST PRIORITY OVER EVERYTHING.  

that is the dire problem with this all inclusive mindset, which corrects none and this pathesim nonsense.   TIME TO PREACH THE ONE TRUE GOPLSE

yes it divides , yes it offends and yes it will be a thorn in the side for world peace, because it divides.  BUT OH WELL.  I had sooner save souls

than leave them under a death sentence.

No muslim who remains as a muslim will be saved.  But why don't we ask those who USED to be musim and came to the REAL CHRIST

if GOD is in their old religion.  THEY Would all say HECK NO we followed satan back then.  TILL CHRIST FREED US .

SO why on earth believe this interfaith lie by men who have sold out .