IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

3 hours ago, Eastern Star said:

Hi jewel ^^. Hugsss sister! They say "it isnt a big deal" but we all know it indeed is a big deal. Haha. Of course theoretically to say we all worship the same God seems true (on the surface). But when we dig deeper, we know we don't. Muslims can never address Allah as Father. It is blasphemous.

Hi star! hugs sista :emot-hug:. Yes it is a HUGE deal! 

"Muslims can never address Allah as Father. It is blasphemous."

Now that is something that I was not aware of. Thank you for that nugget of wisdom.

Blessings :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

Of course that is easily exposed by pointing out the fact that according to the true Jewish (Jesus and the apostles were Jews) and Christian faith, God has a Son, but according to Islam and Rabbinical Judaism, God does not have a Son...hence two different Gods.

Exactly.

4 hours ago, Davida said:

That idea & advice to you is very mistaken and misguided. People do not "stumble" when given the TRUTH. I am so glad that Eastern Star proves that she indeed Knows the difference by the Holy Spirit! 

Thank you Davida for your kind words. Praise God!

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

I had my doubts, but I assumed they knew ES . They painted her to have a fragile conscience so I didn't want to rock any boats.

Woow woow..wait a minute... "They painted me to have a fragile conscience?" I wonder who are these "they" you speak of. Do they even know me well enough to even conclude about me? Or even to describe me as someone with "fragile conscience"? And yowm, i have never even spoken to you at all, except for reading your posts on forums. 

I actually first had this question in mind when my name was first mentioned, but i didn't want to make this an issue. But since yowm have said those words out himself, i have to ask. I dont think this "they" took time to know me, let alone for them to judge me. It seems like i have been talked about too.

As "flattering" as this makes me feel, i certainly would appreciate that people would directly ask me if anything should cause me to stumble or atleast know my stand in Christ. Sometimes, people may misinterpret what i have said or people assume they know my level just by "observing" me. 

Anyway, i am done. Sorry didnt mean to bring this irrelevant thing here. God bless and thank you for the discussion. 

2 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Hi star! hugs sista :emot-hug:. Yes it is a HUGE deal! 

"Muslims can never address Allah as Father. It is blasphemous."

Now that is something that I was not aware of. Thank you for that nugget of wisdom.

Blessings :)

I am glad blue eyed. *hugs*

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

My job on this post is done.    Others wise in Christ know the same thing.   When one wont hear

and then you bring them scrip, YET , they say THE GREEK WORD.................and they keep saying prove it in scrip.

Well how many times do I have to keep doing it , just to have YOUR GREEK VERSIONS .........to prove your POINT and you keep not hearing the simple truth.

ITs like how many times do I have to keep showing you the forsest and you keep telling me...........silly man that aint no forest , its just billions of greek trees.

YEAH I threw the greek in their specially for you fixer up.  Cause your mind is filled so full ,very full of wisdom.  IT TRULY IS

but the sad thing is............ITS THE WISDOM OF MAN OF THE WORLD.   

Just what I thought, you can't quote even one scripture to support your beliefs.  You're nothing!  You don't have a clue how to obtain truth. You blame my method for your scriptural blunders.

10 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Roman religion is certainly mentioned in prophesy...Revelation 17 and 18..describes it...

So.  I'll ask YOU just like I've asked nearly everyone on the forum...

WHERE is Rome or Italy found in bible prophecy.  If you believe it, show me the scriptures that support it!  

10 hours ago, Eastern Star said:

Thank you, atleast i know i am making sense lol. In all honesty, i live in the circle so i speak from first hand experience. 

Me too.  I could say Boston and the twin towers are in my back yard.  James folley lived close by, Sotloff was educated here, and I know small town jihadist are everywhere around me.  

People are brainwashed to believe that a religion of inclusivity is coming when the religion of the beast is already here, his temple sits upon God's Holy Place, and they are beheading people daily, literally the beginnings of "the abominations of the earth." 
The jihadist believe they get virgins in paradise for committing these abominations, and Christians just can't see, or can't associate that, with the harlot.  
It's just crazy.
Instead, they actually blame many of these end-time evils on themselves.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The extent to which the religion of man (dressed up to look and to sound and to feel like Christianity) knows no bounds.

The Church organism GOOD.

The Church Organization BAD.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The church of man is simply showing its true colors.

Be advised, the Church Organization dips further into our own congregations more than we believe.

Test for yourselves.

How much of your congregation's / denomination's platform or doctrine is based on tradition rather than the Bible.

Ready, set, GO!

(this is a timed exercise). :)