IGNORED

Do I have to be baptised in order to receive prayer answers?

LPTSTR

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

how did you enter covenant? you dont confess him before man? you dont desire baptism? you dont know he loves you? you dont see his taking Gods Wrath for your sin upon him self as love? you say other Gods answer prayers? What other Gods? there is no other God. Jesus alone brought us eternal life, we have no where else to go. 

Is God not answering my prayer for a wife because i havent got baptized?

what? 

John 17. This is eternal life to know the One True God and His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus said he doesnt pray for the world only for those God gives him out of the world. Jesus prayed that he would be in those who believe his diciples. He is in us making our father known to us. He wants us to be where he is and he wants us to see him with the Glory he had before the world began. 

If you dont have a Spirit that crys abba Father then i would say you should keep knocking on his door to be right in him before you start complaining. I would make sure i had a Spirit in me crying out Abba Father if about 95% of  prayers are unanswered cause thats kinda a tale sign your 95% of your prayers and want are outside of Jesus will for you. it's so outside of Gods Character to even think baptism is a work that God will with hold his blessing if you dont and reward you (payment of a wife) if you get baptised.

if God wants you to know him I image he says "no" to prayers that do not represent his charactor and purpose in man. exspecially when he has mad it clear in his word finding a wife is a mans purpose, will and work. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/26/2017 at 1:29 AM, LPTSTR said:

One guy told me that I have to be baptized in order to receive prayer answers

GINOLJC, I haven't read all the replies, but to a point true, but on some thing no. I suggest one put their priorities in order first. meaning, all prayers are heard, God hears everything, but there are thing we don't know what to pray for, or even our desires are sometime not answered, thank God. because I had to thank God for NOT answering something I had previous asked (prayed) for, and did not receive, and it save me some headaches.. :unsure:. but back to priorities, I'm sure someone have already gave these scripture. A. the Cornelius story in Acts chapter 10. he prayed and was not baptized neither of water or the Holy Ghost. Acts 10:1-6 "There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway. 3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius. 4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God. 5 And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is  6 He lodgeth with one Simon a tanner, whose house is by the sea side: he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do".

of course this was foretold to come (God answering prayers before any type baptism) because sin was taken away by our Lord Jesus who is not only the propitiation of our sins only (the saved) but the world also, (see 1 John 2:2). God foreseen the day, by speaking of it by his prophet Malachi.  Malachi 3:16 & 17 "Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him". 

this book of  remembrance that was written before him for them that feared the LORD is just what state  Cornelius was in, "verse 2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house". that word "memorial" in verse 4 of Acts chapter 10 is the same word for "remembrance" in Malachi, which is the Hebrew word, H2146 זִכרוֹן zikrown (zik-rone') n-m.
a memento (or memorable thing, day or writing).
KJV: memorial, record. 

so we see from God prospective, once sin is paid for all men have the right to seek God. 

• Loved it! 1

8 minutes ago, LPTSTR said:

I simply dont see what to be thankful for. I know that story that Jesus died for my sins. It simply doesnt produce thankfulness in me. What shall I do? Shall I just pretend that I am thankful and say thanks for stuff even if I dont feel thankful? God sees in me. I understand that dying is great thing but at the same time letting me pray for years with no answer is not loving.  Maybe I would be more grateful if I were 100% sure that God existed. But maybe He doesnt even exist? To whom I am thankful then?

This right here is the root of your problem! You are not grateful for what YOU DO HAVE!  It appears to me that you need to focus on what you do have. As many have said here, you are given what you do NEED. God provides us with our needs and not our wants. Do you see the difference? Do you think you know best for your life above Gods mind?  God is all knowing.  You are a fallible young man. You dont have a finite mind! You need to surrender to Christ  as your LORD and SAVIOR! 

Now you go on to say you would be 100% if you knew that God exists? You are double minded my friend. You are as a wave in the sea being tossed to and fro.  

Someone who is reborn again does not doubt Gods existence.  WE KNOW! The spirit has testified to us that we are his children.Romans 8:16

Your problems are much deeper than you even know. You have zero faith!  

You want God to come with signs and wonders for you to believe.  You want proof God exists! 

You will get those signs and wonders you seek but they wont come from God!!!  I am very concerned for you. You do not want to test the LORD and it appears to me that you are doing that. You have NO FEAR!  Man can destroy your body but the LORD can destroy your body and your soul! Mathew 10:28

If you keep walking the road you are walking now,  God will either turn you over to a reprobate mind  ,Romans 1 :18, or he will allow satan to destroy your flesh  to save your soul.  1 corinth 5:5

We have enough of your rebellious writing on here to make a sound judgement. We are only making a determination by YOUR WORDS. You say "dont judge me" . Should we assume you are not genuine?   What did you expect to find here? Did you think you would have your ears tickled?   Vain flattery will not help you. The truth will set you free! The truth is found only in Jesus Christ!! 

I would strongly advise you to REPENT of your unbelief right now!  You need to allow the LORD to teach you in all things and at this juncture;you are not. You are dealing with the SOVEREIGN LORD!! By your words, you have no idea who God is!  

You are standing on rocky soil right now and you want to bring a woman into your unsettled life?  How fair is that?  The more you feed this "WANT" of yours to have a wife, the more miserable you will be. You need to run after the Lord with all your might!  God rewards OBEDIENCE!  Gods wrath is upon the rebellious! 

God is the only one who can make you whole IN CHRIST!  

1 Thess 5:23 May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, make you holy and whole, put you together - spirit, soul, and body - and keep you fit for the coming of our Master, Jesus Christ. 

I encourage you to READ YOUR BIBLE. Listening is not good enough. Its okay to listen in addition to reading. The word is LIVING! You need to touch the pages and curl up somewhere with the beautiful precious powerful word of the LIVING GOD!  God will reveal himself to you through his word!  God knows your heart. God knows when the time will be. Do not make demands on the LORD!

I already provided you with scripture about how VITAL it is to fill your mind with the TRUTH which is the word of God. Seek the LORD with a PURE GENUINE HEART.

You dont seem to have a problem reading what people have written here.  Ask the Holy Spirit  to teach you!

You need to seek the LORD with ALL YOUR HEART, YOUR MIND AND YOUR SOUL. By your words, you have NOT done that!  37Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your  mind Matthew 22:37

You need to start back at the basics.

The ABC’s Of Salvation

A. Christ DIED for you – Romans 5:8
B. Christ PAID your sins in Full – 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:24
C. BELIEVE(Trust In Completely) on Christ ALONE for salvation – John 3:16, Acts 16:31, Ephesians 2:8,9, 1 Cor. 15:1-4
Repent! For the kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Matthew 4:17

“For the wages of sin is death(Eternal Torment In Hell & The Lake of Fire); But the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ Our Lord”. Romans 6:23

IT IS THAT SIMPLE – THE GOSPEL TRUTH

Blessings :) 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

This right here is the root of your problem! You are not grateful for what YOU DO HAVE!  It appears to me that you need to focus on what you do have. As many have said here, you are given what you do NEED. God provides us with our needs and not our wants. Do you see the difference? Do you think you know best for your life above Gods mind?  God is all knowing.  You are a fallible young man. You dont have a finite mind! You need to surrender to Christ  as your LORD and SAVIOR! 

Now you go on to say you would be 100% if you knew that God exists? You are double minded my friend. You are as a wave in the sea being tossed to and fro.  

Someone who is reborn again does not doubt Gods existence.  WE KNOW! The spirit has testified to us that we are his children.Romans 8:16

Your problems are much deeper than you even know. You have zero faith!  

You want God to come with signs and wonders for you to believe.  You want proof God exists! 

You will get those signs and wonders you seek but they wont come from God!!!  I am very concerned for you. You do not want to test the LORD and it appears to me that you are doing that. You have NO FEAR!  Man can destroy your body but the LORD can destroy your body and your soul! Mathew 10:28

If you keep walking the road you are walking now,  God will either turn you over to a reprobate mind  ,Romans 1 :18, or he will allow satan to destroy your flesh  to save your soul.  1 corinth 5:5

We have enough of your rebellious writing on here to make a sound judgement. We are only making a determination by YOUR WORDS. You say "dont judge me" . Should we assume you are not genuine?   What did you expect to find here? Did you think you would have your ears tickled?   Vain flattery will not help you. The truth will set you free! The truth is found only in Jesus Christ!! 

I would strongly advise you to REPENT of your unbelief right now!  You need to allow the LORD to teach you in all things and at this juncture;you are not. You are dealing with the SOVEREIGN LORD!! By your words, you have no idea who God is!  

You are standing on rocky soil right now and you want to bring a woman into your unsettled life?  How fair is that?  The more you feed this "WANT" of yours to have a wife, the more miserable you will be. You need to run after the Lord with all your might!  God rewards OBEDIENCE!  Gods wrath is upon the rebellious! 

God is the only one who can make you whole IN CHRIST!  

1 Thess 5:23 May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, make you holy and whole, put you together - spirit, soul, and body - and keep you fit for the coming of our Master, Jesus Christ. 

I encourage you to READ YOUR BIBLE. Listening is not good enough. Its okay to listen in addition to reading. The word is LIVING! You need to touch the pages and curl up somewhere with the beautiful precious powerful word of the LIVING GOD!  God will reveal himself to you through his word!  God knows your heart. God knows when the time will be. Do not make demands on the LORD!

I already provided you with scripture about how VITAL it is to fill your mind with the TRUTH which is the word of God. Seek the LORD with a PURE GENUINE HEART.

You dont seem to have a problem reading what people have written here.  Ask the Holy Spirit  to teach you!

You need to seek the LORD with ALL YOUR HEART, YOUR MIND AND YOUR SOUL. By your words, you have NOT done that!  37Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your  mind Matthew 22:37

You need to start back at the basics.

The ABC’s Of Salvation

A. Christ DIED for you – Romans 5:8
B. Christ PAID your sins in Full – 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:24
C. BELIEVE(Trust In Completely) on Christ ALONE for salvation – John 3:16, Acts 16:31, Ephesians 2:8,9, 1 Cor. 15:1-4
Repent! For the kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Matthew 4:17

“For the wages of sin is death(Eternal Torment In Hell & The Lake of Fire); But the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ Our Lord”. Romans 6:23

IT IS THAT SIMPLE – THE GOSPEL TRUTH

Blessings :) 

Blue eyes of the jewel..............you right on.   JESUS PARABLES explains it.................either the lusts , cares and pleasures in life have CHOKED the word.

many people who go under the prosperity gospel..........all they do is blame God for not getting something WORDLY their heart desires.

ME.................if I lose it all.............so be it...........I HAVE MY PROSPERITY ...........HIS NAME IS JESUS and this man REJOICES IN THE SIMPLE TRUTH

that such a vile wicked dung filled sin filled man, was given grace in CHRIST ...................they focusing on the WRONG PROSPERITY.   

the prosperity gospel that so many teach ...................I am going to say it like it is........ITS OF SATAN and feeds the flesh of mans lustful heart.

BUT MY PROSPERITY GOSPLE ...........well THAT IS CHRIST AND HIM ALONE. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 8/4/2017 at 0:33 PM, Blueyedjewel said:

You have interpreted Gods word incorrectly.  The scripture you have in bold letters is speaking of being baptized of the spirit ie being reborn in the spirit. "calling on the name of the Lord." Consider the context of the passage.

Jesus Christ propitiation for sin by shedding blood was ENOUGH! We do NOT add to scripture and we do not EVER presume that Christ atonement was not enough! 

Baptism is a representation of  a few different things explained below  but it certainly is not a  necessary requirement for salvation.  Christ washes our sins away!  We do not do it! 

Refer to other scripture to understand what God is saying. Scripture explains scripture! 

Romans 10:9-10because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.
-1 Corinthians 15:3-4

"Water baptism is for believers. Before we are baptized, we must come to believe that we are sinners in need of salvation (Romans 3:23). We must also believe that Christ died on the cross to pay for our sins, that He was buried, and that He was resurrected to assure our place in heaven (1 Corinthians 15:1–4). When we turn to Jesus, asking Him to forgive our sins and be our Lord and Savior, we are born again by the power of the Holy Spirit. Our eternal salvation is guaranteed, and we begin to die to ourselves and live for Christ (1 Peter 1:3–5). At that time we are scripturally qualified to be baptized.

"Water baptism is a beautiful picture of what our Lord has done for us. As we are completely immersed in the water, we symbolize burial with our Lord; we are baptized into His death on the cross and are no longer slaves to self or sin (Romans 6:3–7). When we are raised out of the water, we are symbolically resurrected—raised to new life in Christ to be with Him forever, born into the family of our loving God (Romans 8:16). Water baptism also illustrates the spiritual cleansing we experience when we are saved; just as water cleanses the flesh, so the Holy Spirit cleanses our hearts when we trust Christ.

The fact that water baptism is not a prerequisite for salvation is best seen in the example of a saved man who was not baptized in water—the criminal on the cross (Luke 23:39–43). This self-confessed sinner acknowledged Jesus as his Lord while dying on a cross next to Him. The thief asked for salvation and was forgiven of his sins. Although he never experienced water baptism, at that moment he was spiritually baptized into Christ’s death, and he then was raised to eternal life by the power of Christ’s word (Hebrews 1:3).

Christians should be baptized out of obedience to and love for our Lord Jesus (John 14:15). Water baptism by immersion is the biblical method of baptism because of its symbolic representation of the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ."

https://www.gotquestions.org/water-baptism.html

Which btw, we are baptized in the name of the Father.the son, and the Holy Spirit! 

All of what I quoted from the word of God actually needs no interpretation. Out of the mouth of Jesus its written in (Mark 16:15-16) "And he said unto them, go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." This is a clean verse from Jesus that needs no interpretation, says exactly what it says. If a person do not want to be save or want to be damned, then don't get Baptized. If a person wants to be save and do not want to be damned, then get Baptize. The choice is  yours.

Lets look at a situation where as someone who do not wants to be Baptized..."And all the people that heard him, and the publicans, justified God, being baptized with the baptism of John. But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him." (Luke 7:29-30). People, if you are in a position to be baptized, why reject the counsel of God? Needs no interpretation.

Rejecting God's counsel will get you eternal life in the burning flames (lake of fire) with the scribes and Pharisees. "For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, Ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5: 20). 

Lets take a look at something very important that the Baptism does..."And it came to pass, that, while Apollo was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, he said unto them, Have ye received the Holy ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, "We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.” And he said unto them, "unto what then were ye baptized?" And they said unto John's baptism. Then Paul said, “John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him who should come after him, that is, Jesus Christ.When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. When Paul had laid hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied. And all the men were about twelve." (Acts 19:1-7).

Woe be unto anyone, who takes the Lord's name in vain! He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses. How much of a sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the spirit of the grace? For we know him that hath said, "Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense," saith the Lord. And again, the Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Hebrews 10:28-31). 

So, by all means do the right thing, and come be ye baptized. Don't hesitate; the very life you save will be your own. Remember, the Pharisees, and that, because they rejected the counsel of God, they will be tossed into the burning flames; at the "Great White Throne Judgment,” where they will be tormented forever. Therefore, don't be a modern day Pharisee; get smart, come ye to the water and wash away your sins. 

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Bro.Tan said:

All of what I quoted from the word of God actually needs no interpretation. Out of the mouth of Jesus its written in (Mark 16:15-16) "And he said unto them, go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." This is a clean verse from Jesus that needs no interpretation, says exactly what it says. If a person do not want to be save or want to be damned, then don't get Baptized. If a person wants to be save and do not want to be damned, then get Baptize. The choice is  yours.

Lets look at a situation where as someone who do not wants to be Baptized..."And all the people that heard him, and the publicans, justified God, being baptized with the baptism of John. But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him." (Luke 7:29-30). People, if you are in a position to be baptized, why reject the counsel of God? Needs no interpretation.

Rejecting God's counsel will get you eternal life in the burning flames (lake of fire) with the scribes and Pharisees. "For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, Ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5: 20). 

Lets take a look at something very important that the Baptism does..."And it came to pass, that, while Apollo was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, he said unto them, Have ye received the Holy ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, "We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.” And he said unto them, "unto what then were ye baptized?" And they said unto John's baptism. Then Paul said, “John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him who should come after him, that is, Jesus Christ.When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. When Paul had laid hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied. And all the men were about twelve." (Acts 19:1-7).

Woe be unto anyone, who takes the Lord's name in vain! He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses. How much of a sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the spirit of the grace? For we know him that hath said, "Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense," saith the Lord. And again, the Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Hebrews 10:28-31). 

So, by all means do the right thing, and come be ye baptized. Don't hesitate; the very life you save will be your own. Remember, the Pharisees, and that, because they rejected the counsel of God, they will be tossed into the burning flames; at the "Great White Throne Judgment,” where they will be tormented forever. Therefore, don't be a modern day Pharisee; get smart, come ye to the water and wash away your sins. 

BAPTISMAL REGENERATION IS HERESY!!!

Your  false  interpretation of salvation  is WORKS!  Your words defy TRUTH which is the written word! 

You said:

"And he said unto them, go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

Did Jesus say "he that is not baptized in water be damned" ?

NO! YOU ADDED THAT. I have already said to you that scripture explains scripture. All scripture TOGETHER  is the word of God. All other scripture  must agree with your false understanding  of scripture and it DOES NOT . ALL Scripture  agrees that salvation comes by grace alone through faith alone through Christ alone!

The Holy Spirit has NOT taught you the heresy you spew that opposes salvation through grace alone through faith alone through Christ alone!! 

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

John 3:16

16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Acts 16:30-31 “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

The fact that water baptism is not a prerequisite for salvation is best seen in the example of a saved man who was not baptized in water—the criminal on the cross (Luke 23:39–43). This self-confessed sinner acknowledged Jesus as his Lord while dying on a cross next to Him. The thief asked for salvation and was forgiven of his sins. Although he never experienced water baptism, at that moment he was spiritually baptized into Christ’s death, and he then was raised to eternal life by the power of Christ’s word (Hebrews 1:3).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                   

Jesus PAID THE ENTIRE DEBT.   Jesus Christ atonement was enough. Jesus said it is finished! Jesus blood shed for the sins of the whole world was the propitiation and not water immersion!!!

You sound like you are from  one of these false religions :

Church of Christ

Church of God International

Roman Catholic

United Pentecostals

Mormon

Jehovah Witness

Matthew 7: 13-14 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.  For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.” 

Jeremiah 17:55Thus says the LORD, "Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind And makes flesh his strength, And whose heart turns away from the LORD.

No Other Gospel
Galatians 1: 7which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…

Edited by Guest

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

2 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

BAPTISMAL REGENERATION IS HERESY!!!

Your  false  interpretation of salvation  is WORKS!  Your words defy TRUTH which is the written word! 

You said:

"And he said unto them, go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

NO! YOU ADDED THAT. I have already said to you that scripture explains scripture. All scripture TOGETHER  is the word of God. All other scripture  must agree with your false understanding  of scripture and it DOES NOT . ALL Scripture  agrees that salvation comes by grace alone through faith alone through Christ alone!

The Holy Spirit has NOT taught you the heresy you spew that opposes salvation through grace alone through faith alone through Christ alone!! 

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

John 3:16

16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Acts 16:30-31 “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                   

Jesus PAID THE ENTIRE DEBT.   Jesus Christ atonement was enough. Jesus said it is finished! Jesus blood shed for the sins of the whole world was the propitiation and not water immersion!!!

You sound like you are from  one of these false religions :

Church of Christ

Church of God International

Roman Catholic

United Pentecostals

Mormon

Jehovah Witness

Matthew 7: 13-14 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.  For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.” 

Jeremiah 17:55Thus says the LORD, "Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind And makes flesh his strength, And whose heart turns away from the LORD.

No Other Gospel
Galatians 1: 7which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…

We are to baptize, and be baptized in the name of Jesus. There are no exceptions! "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said unto them, "repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts1:36-38). 

• Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

We are to baptize, and be baptized in the name of Jesus. There are no exceptions! "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said unto them, "repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts1:36-38). 

Wrong again!  Baptize yes. For salvation . , NO!  Jesus Christ paid the price! We are saved by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone ! PERIOD!!

I already gave you many scripture TWICE showing you  that you err and you err dangerously adding to the gospel! You are purporting baptismal regeneration which is HERESY!  You pervert the gospel of Christ! 

YOU NEED TO REPENT!! 

The scripture you quoted  ie acts ,is about the Holy Spirit indwelling and not water baptism! 

Which btw, as I have already stated: You also err with how one should be baptized (immersion)  in water! 

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

No Other Gospel
7which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospelcontrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…

I shake the dust from my feet.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

17 hours ago, other one said:

Not discussing other people just yourself for we are all different.  I do agree continuing the conversation would be fruitless, just more than just that idea.  It is to the point that maybe God just doesn't want you to have a wife..

I wasn't looking for a wife when I met my future wife

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

11 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

GINOLJC, not saying any is right or wrong, May I ask a question? the Lord Jesus did say be baptized, and he did instruct his disciple to baptize, now my question is this, "What was his disciple to baptize with?". I hope you don't use Eph 5:26 as the baptism which our Lord instructed his disciple to do only. 

• Loved it! 1