IGNORED

Four Dimensional Space versus Three Dimensional Space with Time as the Fourth Dimension

SavedOnebyGrace

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I haven't started reading Josh Peck's book Quantum Creation yet, but I have viewed some of his podcasts which touch on the subject.  As for quantum entanglement (spooky action), I remember reading scientists have proven the theory with respect to distance.  This could be a breakthrough for space based communications.  I am new to Josh Peck, but I like what I here on a wide range of subjects from the authors he and his wife interview.  You might also consider Dr. Hugh Ross, Astronomer and Physicist.  I've been reading his books for years.  But as for quantum entanglement, my research is strictly from scientific websites, podcasts and magazine articles.  It would be difficult for someone writing a book to stay completely current.

Mmmm  ...I really got burned because I was reading laymen oriented material(emphasis mine lack of homework)   I found that scientists will unfortunately allow themselves to say things in a very speculative and dramatic way that they never would dare to in a peer to peer communique. Of course reading dissertation + level material has me at a disadvantage and Im hopelessly stuck in between. ill try Dr. Ross thx and finish those Peck interviews you posted.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.60

42 minutes ago, dprprb said:

Mmmm  ...I really got burned because I was reading laymen oriented material(emphasis mine lack of homework)   I found that scientists will unfortunately allow themselves to say things in a very speculative and dramatic way that they never would dare to in a peer to peer communique. Of course reading dissertation + level material has me at a disadvantage and Im hopelessly stuck in between. ill try Dr. Ross thx and finish those Peck interviews you posted.

You can see all Peck's interviews on YouTube.  Just type in "Into the Multiverse".

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 10:18 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

So does it make more sense for God to exist in four dimensional space...

Why stop at four?

New Jerusalem could very well be that Tesseract you speak of... A city built "Four Square".

But notice it has Twelve's associated with it? What if the Multiverse has Twelve Dimensions?

mhp-0693.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 10:18 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

How would this fit in with our understanding of the world of the angels and/or spirit world?

I believe said Angels and Spirits exist in the Multiverse... i.e. anything higher than the Four Dimensions we are familiar with.

Edited by Guest

I believe 'Depth' is a veiled reference to the Past.

'Height' is a veiled reference to the Future...

mhp-0665.png

Edited by Guest

51 minutes ago, Base12 said:

Where did these ideas originate?  I'm curious as to its origin.

6 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Where did these ideas originate?  I'm curious as to its origin.

Oh sure.

So it all started with this verse...

Ephesians 3:18
"May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height"

Over the years I've heard Christians relate that verse to Dimensions of Time and Space, but I've never been satisfied with their analogies.

I can see how God is hinting at a 'Fourth Dimension', but which one is it?

And does the Fourth Dimension represent Time?

So I did a study on each of the words to see if there were any clues to point me in the right direction.

That's when I discovered this curious verse...

Romans 10:7
"Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead)"

Obviously Jesus isn't buried anywhere and he's not dead so this verse has another meaning I believe.

The only way to accomplish such a thing is to go backwards in Time to when Jesus was in the Heart of the Earth.

The other verse is the opposite...

Romans 10:6
"But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above)"

The only way to do that is to travel into the Future and grab Jesus as he is coming in the Clouds.

Thus I believe the Fourth Dimension in Ephesians 3:18 is either Depth (Past) or Height (Future) depending on which one is chosen.

There are other verses to corroborate all of this, but it's too much to discuss here.

Edited by Guest

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:30 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

So far, I'm not aware of any experimentation that supports "m" string physics.

God calls Open Strings and Closed Strings "Jots and Tittles" which form Words...

Matthew 5:18
"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled"

That's my opinion.

And where do said Jots and Tittles exist?

On the "curled up" Membrane otherwise known as the Scroll...

Revelation 6:14
"And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places"

mhp-0695.png

Edited by Guest

Or, jot or tittle.  It seems a stretch to base our understanding of this phrase on a scientific concept that, at this time, is unproven.  You're promoting M Theory to a group of forum readers/writers that includes a substantial number of people who believe the Earth is flat!  Good luck with that.

17 hours ago, Base12 said:

mhp-0665.png

In particular, what I'm asking is who did this illustration and is the originator of this idea?  If it is you, what is your background?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,175
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This discussion is starting to remind me of "The Langliers"  ever how you spell that.