• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

54 minutes ago, da_man1974 said:

Not yet.  Don't ruin it for me.

24.gif

He states quite a bit of scientific evidence.

I'd say there's a better chance of Liberace being resurrected sporting a purple tutu and jumping on a chartreuse hobbled unicorn and riding around the Sombrero Galaxy.

regards

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19

56 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Yes, that makes sense from a Big Bang perspective.

The 'big bang' is a Fairytale.

regards

1 hour ago, one.opinion said:

Yes - and no amount of colors, fonts, underlines, and bolds changes it :-P

That's Deep.

Appeal to Format... probably not an OFFICIAL FALLACY due to it's prima facie incoherence.

regards

1 hour ago, da_man1974 said:

I beg to ask the question using his logic can we measure anything?

No need to beg.

Yea, you can measure lots of things...as long as it's 'Coherent'.

regards

1 hour ago, da_man1974 said:

IF light travels 186,000 miles per second wouldn't a light year be 186,000 * how many seconds are in a year?

You quote my ENTIRE Post explaining WHY "Light Years"/"Speed of Light" is a Fiasco and... this ^^^ is your response?

Sorry, I have better things to do. ;)

regards

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10

1 hour ago, Enoch2021 said:

Wrong Answer...

The Final Arbiter of TRUTH in 'Science' is EXPERIMENT !!
Lewars, EG: Computational Chemistry -- Introduction to the theory and application of Molecular and Quantum Mechanics; Third Edition 2016, p. 5.

It is true that most areas of science rely on experimentation to derive conclusions, but would you agree that field biologists are also scientists? Or would those fall into the realm of "pseudo-science" for you?

What I'd really like you to address before I talk more detailed science is some theology. Your level of hostility seems a little inconsistent with theme of love that pervades Christianity. Do you believe in Jesus's teachings and "the golden rule"? Do you believe that commitment to Jesus Christ and His incarnation, sacrificial death, and victorious resurrection is all that is necessary and sufficient for salvation?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.86
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

We see regions of gaseous nebula right...stellar nurseries? Did God put them there? What does the 2nd law say about gravity?

Gaseous nebulae, star factories are not closed systems.  Yes, God put them there.  Gravity is a force just like any other and is dealt with by the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics accordingly.

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

In terms of the 1st day light the 4th the sun. So how can we prove this view?

You can't.  It is a matter of faith.

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

Okay let's say you might be right...how do we prove this or where God is? I understand you have faith. I have zero..one could believe anything on faith.. black people are smarter than white...mohammed is a prophet of God....The hindu religion is right... Posideon is God of the sea... my lucky rabbits foot is why I won the lottery. To me faith is not a reliable pathway to truth. Faith is what people refer to in the absence of evidence. Ie 1st demonstrate God and where he is then I'll be swayed.

There is no pleasing God without faith.  You worship science by your faith in others and their published theories that are often proved wrong.  You see, humans are fallible creatures.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

2 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Gaseous nebulae, star factories are not closed systems.  Yes, God put them there. 

Yep i was trying to get to stars in these regions are essentially formed by gravity. Planets even in our solar system the same way. It's still going on of course...shumaker Levi 9 in the 1990s hitting Jupiter. If anything like that hits us we're toast but the planet marches on and doesn't care either way. 

5 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

You worship science by your faith in others and their published theories that are often proved wrong.  You see, humans are fallible creatures

Interesting.. I don't worship anything. It's not like I go to a laboratory and pray☺. I have confidence in theory proportional to evidence...As validated by others even in other countries and of other faiths or none. Theories need to be based on evidence too right?  If we need to alter our view based on new evidence so be it...evolution..germ theory of disease or any other theory. Until then it's our best model of the natural world surely? This is how science has progressed our understanding for centuries.. has faith progressed this understanding more successfully? It may not be perfect but it's the best we have and how we learn.

35 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

So they finally admit to the world that there must be a Designer, but instead of recognizing God as the Author, they push the billions of years garbage to billions of light years and declare we were seeded by an advanced alien race long since gone.

Who is they? Don't know what you've been reading but the scientific view doesn't subscribe to this alien seeding stuff. I've yet to see this in evolutionary textbooks ☺. It also gives you the same problem..ie how did the aliens come to be and evolve?

41 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

DNA proves God. This is a fact because it's code and in order for it to work, you have to have a Coder. DNA is just a media for information transfer, just like the bits flying on the screen as I type where there's a program on this computer that says when I type the letter A it prints on the screen A

You need to demonstrate God did it... this is just an argument from analogy. It's not even analogous in fact computers are made and designed in factories right? Where is your equivalent God evidence. Plus computers don't occur naturally in nature and breed. Arguement from ignorance fallacy I'm afraid.

28 minutes ago, Abdicate said:
2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

In terms of the 1st day light the 4th the sun. So how can we prove this view?

Light = Energy

All throughout the word of God, He states things that are not in existence as though they are in existence. So when He said this:

Genesis 1:2 (KJV)
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.  

that's not evidence... that's a circular reasoning fallacy...ie the bible is true coz the bible says. 

28 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

So imagine for a moment, you're a architect ready to begin building a new skyscraper. What do you do first (after having the idea)? You plan it... Gen 1:1. Then you bring in the material to build. That's what Gen 1:2 is saying. Everything was without form (except in God's mind) and void and darkness (lack of energy) was all in the deep - the medium to build on (the construction site). 

So like a bunch of legos scattered onto a table, the universe was about to be built. The Holy Spirit brooded (the word for moved) like a hen over her eggs to generate heat. Then God spoke:

Genesis 1:3 (KJV)
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.  

Argument from a false analogy. That's not helping at all. We can all go speak to the architect if we wanted...see his blueprints. Plus we've circular reasoning again. 

Thanks anyway.