IGNORED

6 days Creation

Zoltan777

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Kevinb said:

He is..doesnt the bible say the sun and stars were the source of light on day 4? Even though day 1 is says day and night. 

Also he separated light and darkness?  Please demonstrate your corroberative evidence to support the bible claim?  We have evidence of an earth spinning on its axis to do this. Or don't you believe that? If you do.. why do you need God on this point? Unless you can demonstrate his involvement?

God is the source of light and life, even today.   We need God because God sustains everything He has made.  He keeps the earth spinning on its axis and he keeps the sun and the moon in place and keeps us from getting too, close or too far away from either one.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

It was in your quote.

No, there was only one worldwide flood.

show me "lucifers flood" in the Bible, please.

unless you are referring to the stupid so-called "gap theory" which can easily be refuted.

Forget the "stupid gap theory" as you put it. There is no theory in the Bible. PLEASE, Read every Scripture here with an honest heart and then try and refute each and every one. I tried and could not do it? You will be surprised at what you will find if you are honest with God's Word.

There were two floods. Noahs flood which I will post as . 'N.F.' Lucifers flood, as 'L.F.' See the clear and entirely different consequences and results of each one.

Ok, Noahs flood Scriptures headings by N.F. and Lucifers flood headings as L.F. Read and check them all.

L.F. The Earth was made waste (Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. The Earth was not made waste (Gen. 8:11-12, 22 ; Heb. 11:7 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. Earth made empty (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23).
N.F. Earth not made empty (Gen. 6:18-22 ; 8:16).

L.F. Earth made totally dark (Gen. 1:2-5 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Not made totally dark (Gen. 8:6-22)

L.F. No light from heaven (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Light from heaven (Gen. 8:6-22).

L.F. No day and night (Gen. 1:2-5).
N.F. Day and night (Gen. 8:1-22).

L.F. All vegetation destroyed Gen. 1:2 ; 2:5-6 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Vegetation not destroyed (Gen. 8:11, 21 ; 9:3, 20).

L.F. No continued abating of the waters off the earth (Gen. 1:6-12).
N.F. Continued abating of the waters from the earth by evaporation (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. Waters taken off the earth in one day (Gen. 1:10).
N.F. Months of waters abating off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. God supernaturally takes waters off the earth (Gen. 1:6-12).
N.F. Natural work of evaporation of the waters off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. No rebuke or miraculous work in fled away (Gen. 1:6-12 ; Ps. 104:7).
N.F. No rebuke or miraculous work is taking waters off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. The waters on earth in Gen. 1:2, hasted away when rebuked (Gen. 1:6-2 ; Ps. 104:9).
N.F. The bounds already eternally set for waters in Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. All fish were totally destroyed in flood of Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. No fish were destroyed of created again after Noah's flood (Gen. 1:20-23 ; 6:18-22).

L.F. No Fowls left on the earth after (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Fowls were left after Noah's flood (Gen. 6:20 ; 8:7-17).

L.F. No animals left after (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Some of all animals kept alive (Gen. 6:20 ; 8:17 ; 9:2-4, 10-16).

L.F. No man left on earth in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Eight men and women left after Noah's flood (Gen. 6:18 ; 8:15-22 ; 9:1-16 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. No social system left at all in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. A social system left after Noah's flood (Gen. 8:15-22 ; 9:1-16 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. No ark made to save men in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. An ark made to save men and animals alive (Gen. 6:8-8 : 22 ; 9:1-16 ; Heb. 11:7).

L.F. Cause: fall of Lucifer, now Satan (Isa. 14:12-14; Jer. 4:23-26; Ezek. 28:11-17 ; Luke 10:18).
N.F. Cause: wickedness of men (Gen. 6:5-13) ; and fallen angels (Gen. 6:1-4; Jude 6-7 ; 2 Pet. 2:4).

L.F. Result: became necessary to make new life on earth (Gen. 1:3-2 : 25 ; Isa. 45:18 ; Eph. 3:11).

N.F. Results: no new creation made, for all men and animals were not destroyed (Gen. 6:18-8 : 22 ; 9:1-16).

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

23 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Forget the "stupid gap theory" as you put it. There is no theory in the Bible. PLEASE, Read every Scripture here with an honest heart and then

I always do.

There were two floods. Noahs flood which I will post as . 'N.F.' Lucifers flood, as 'L.F.' See the clear and entirely different consequences and results of each one.

23 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Ok, Noahs flood Scriptures headings by N.F. and Lucifers flood headings as L.F. Read and check them all.

L.F. The Earth was made waste (Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. The Earth was not made waste (Gen. 8:11-12, 22 ; Heb. 11:7 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

LOL. I have a problem with the very first reference!

you say the earth was made waste. That implies there was something there to be made waste OF.

The Bible does NOT say that.

I really dont see L.F anywhere.

Who taught you this?

And, please dont say that you were just looking through the Bible and came to that conclusion. Who got you thinking about this?

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Forget the "stupid gap theory" as you put it. There is no theory in the Bible. PLEASE, Read every Scripture here with an honest heart and then try and refute each and every one. I tried and could not do it? You will be surprised at what you will find if you are honest with God's Word.

please watch the youtube vid "Dr. Kent Hovind 6-19-17 The false "Gap Theory" about Genesis 1:1-2"

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

7 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

Do you trust the Bible?

Do I trust the bible.  Do I trust the Quran. Do I trust the Indian holy book. Do I trust countless other gods that are now largely in the grave of the mythological. Basically I have a level of trust proportional to evidence that can be validated independently of one books assertion. Sadly no claims have ever been validated. Virgin births..people living to 800 years old. God is light or anything else. Just saying God is light and all powerful and he can do anything and has needs to be demonstrated or it's just an argument from authority fallacy. If you don't give anything to corroberate this... why not just believe Mohammed went to heaven on a winged horse. Enoch was 800 plus years old. What mechanism or process or reason do I have to throw out or disprove other religions and accept Christianity. Applying the same scrutiny to all including Christianity.

Edited by Kevinb

6 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:
12 hours ago, Kevinb said:

Do you have evidence God is light?

Yes, the Word of God.

"This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all."

So the word of God is evidence God is the light? Thanks for the circular reasoning. So how do we prove that? What you said isn't evidence. 

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:
11 hours ago, Kevinb said:

He is..doesnt the bible say the sun and stars were the source of light on day 4? Even though day 1 is says day and night. 

Also he separated light and darkness?  Please demonstrate your corroberative evidence to support the bible claim?  We have evidence of an earth spinning on its axis to do this. Or don't you believe that? If you do.. why do you need God on this point? Unless you can demonstrate his involvement?

God is the source of light and life, even today.   We need God because God sustains everything He has made.  He keeps the earth spinning on its axis and he keeps the sun and the moon in place and keeps us from getting too, close or too far away from either one.

This is just assertion again. Please demonstrate a God doing this.. What evidence? How is he constantly sustaining the moon being there ..how can I check this is the case? He's maintaining the moon earth gap? How can we check he's actively doing and sustaining it today as you said?  It's not just gravity and laws of physics? 

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

This is just assertion again. Please demonstrate a God doing this.. What evidence? How is he constantly sustaining the moon being there ..how can I check this is the case? He's maintaining the moon earth gap? How can we check he's actively doing and sustaining it today as you said?  It's not just gravity and laws of physics? 

I can't demonstrate it to you, but that doesn't mean it isn't true.  An all-powerful, all-knowing God is a far better and more rational explanation for everything relative to the created order, including gravity and the laws of physics, both of which He created than anything evolutionists can come up with.

Just now, Kevinb said:

So the word of God is evidence God is the light? Thanks for the circular reasoning. So how do we prove that? What you said isn't evidence. 

Well, then we get into a completely different topic. The authority of the Bible.

If you wish to discuss this topic, please start a new thread.

11 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Do I trust the bible.  Do I trust the Quran. Do I trust the Indian holy book. Do I trust countless other gods that are now largely in the grave of the mythological. Basically I have a level of trust proportional to evidence that can be validated independently of one books assertion. Sadly no claims have ever been validated. Virgin births..people living to 800 years old. God is light or anything else. Just saying God is light and all powerful and he can do anything and has needs to be demonstrated or it's just an argument from authority fallacy. If you don't give anything to corroberate this... why not just believe Mohammed went to heaven on a winged horse. Enoch was 800 plus years old. What mechanism or process or reason do I have to throw out or disprove other religions and accept Christianity. Applying the same scrutiny to all including Christianity.

Ok, now i know your position.

You have brought up many points.

But, the answer to my question is "no".

If you wish to discuss why the Bible is the Word of God, please start a new thread.

But, somehow, i dont think you want to know.