• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,186
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 Timothy 3:2 (KJV)

[2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

[3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

[4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

These last of days Satan's children revealed... understanding the issue of loving self as that should and can only belong to God! Knowing to be born from above one must come to the reality of the need to die to oneself and live unto God and others

Matthew 22:37 (KJV)

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

[38] This is the first and great commandment.

[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

It is seemingly simple to arrive at: Love God with all that you have ability (abandon self entirely) then upon His guidance turn that resource of pure love to others (still abandoned to self) and guess what... God will care for you-> for you are His! For the real question of life is this

1 John 3:2 (KJV)

[2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

The pure and simple fact what God is keeping~the transference into the eternity is a place of waiting upon God to see what that exactly shall be kept... I in my own authority may think but what is that but that which may not be kept? So then this is revealed to the children

Matthew 18:3 (KJV)

[3] And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

[4] Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

[5] And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

So where are you in this new birth?

Love, Steven

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

Hi Steven, I always appreciate the input and Bible verses that you give and share here on Worthy. Blessings :) 

hidden word.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Thanks Sis your not to shabby yourself in the Love department! I bet your a joy to be aroundexclamation emote coon lean left 245.png
                                                                                                                                                         :sherlock: 

• Thanks 1

Yown then I encourage with the Scripture

Luke 6:38 (KJV)

[38] Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

then in the eternity you and I shall be thankful for it: as it will be, in length, necessary in expression to God for what we have received in Him :thumbsup: Praise without end... Oh the Glory of this!

• Loved it! 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

"So where are you in this new birth?"

Well my baby shoes have been bronzed, long long ago. Don't even know where they are anymore, and don't much care.

My pacifier got all gummy and then dried out and is lost too.

There was something, something at the eighth day, -don't rightly remember now.

Nowadays, my left hand doesn't even know what the right is doing, and that's okay .

I know I am fully justified in the atoning blood of Jesus, made fully  righteous through the reveal of Jesus by the agency of the Holy Spirit, and am still being sanctified in my walk on this long narrow pathway of hills and valleys.

Why I'm a happy camper on at trail of tears. So bring it on all testers of the faith of Jesus. He will not be found wanting, and so I will not be found insecure.

I am safe in even in the valley, for the LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not have want. All is beautiful, my banquet is before me, abundant for my need. 

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thanks 1

Oh would you be... oh could you be... 'My Neighbor'  :D 

• Haha 2
  • Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Enoob, wouldn't that be giving with the motive to get?

Or maybe  I don't see  how that fits in with the way I view myself with the new  birth... as 'least'.

Not according to the direction of thread! Because if one is truly dead to self the gain can only be for the glory of God and in this gain we gain because of the unity Christ taught in the prayer in John 17... according to the Scriptures the life that we now have is kept in the righteousness of Christ... In that life we expect to be fully outward to perceive the glory of God and in that perception of glory will be our glory for The Lord's eternal joy and pleasure. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, enoob57 said:

2 Timothy 3:2 (KJV)

[2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

[3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

[4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

These last of days Satan's children revealed... understanding the issue of loving self as that should and can only belong to God! Knowing to be born from above one must come to the reality of the need to die to oneself and live unto God and others

Matthew 22:37 (KJV)

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

[38] This is the first and great commandment.

[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

It is seemingly simple to arrive at: Love God with all that you have ability (abandon self entirely) then upon His guidance turn that resource of pure love to others (still abandoned to self) and guess what... God will care for you-> for you are His! For the real question of life is this

1 John 3:2 (KJV)

[2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

The pure and simple fact what God is keeping~the transference into the eternity is a place of waiting upon God to see what that exactly shall be kept... I in my own authority may think but what is that but that which may not be kept? So then this is revealed to the children

Matthew 18:3 (KJV)

[3] And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

[4] Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

[5] And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

So where are you in this new birth?

Love, Steven

Greed is not one of my attributes.

1ccf6e49bfb602e63c43f307112967ce--greed-quotes-humor-quotes.jpg

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Greed is not one of my attributes.

1ccf6e49bfb602e63c43f307112967ce--greed-quotes-humor-quotes.jpg

:) it shouldn't be any of the children's....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

Enoob, wouldn't that be giving with the motive to get?

Or maybe  I don't see  how that fits in with the way I view myself with the new  birth... as 'least'.

IF we giving and our motives are in hopes of more money etc................pards that is GREED.

When we give it should be all about the recompense which comes AT the resurrection of the just.    Good sight yown , GOOD sight.

The prosperity gospel of man IS the love of money.  AND WHY we give is WHY we give.   So many under the spell of the love of money give because

their love is money and not TRUTH nor man.

Tell a greedy kid.    Say hey you , I see you have two candy bars.  Why don't you give one to that poor kid over their.  HE WONT DO IT.

BUT , tell him hey kid...............I will give you Five , ten , twenty candies and HE WILL GIVE IMMEDIATELY.   Now you tell me . WHY did he give

Because he LOVED the kid who lacked or did he give because he believed the prosperity gospel of more more .   EXACTLY.

The prosperity gospel seems to do two things..............It causes those who have to only want more.   It causes the ones who preach it..............TO GET VERY RICH.

Hence the reason they preach it.   THEY GETTING THE MONEY .  AND BUILDING THEY EMPIRES...............exactly WHAT JESUS said NOT TO DO

STORE NOT UP TREASURES ON EARTH , HAVE THEM IN HEAVEN.............for where your TREASURE IS..................I PROMISE THEIR IS THEIR HEART.

AND EARTHEN RICHES these men of belial STORE UP AND DANCE AROUND .  THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD and that will not save them in the day of the LORDS wrath.

Heaping and steaping is STEALING FROM THE POOR.  THEFORE is riches increase set not your heart upon them.   STORE THEM NOT UP

BUT GIVE < GIVE THEM AWAY TO THE POOR and ye shall be RICH.  HEAVENLY MINDED IS THE KEY , EARTHEN MINDED IS THE DEATH>

• Thanks 1