• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF we giving and our motives are in hopes of more money etc................pards that is GREED.

When we give it should be all about the recompense which comes AT the resurrection of the just.    Good sight yown , GOOD sight.

The prosperity gospel of man IS the love of money.  AND WHY we give is WHY we give.   So many under the spell of the love of money give because

their love is money and not TRUTH nor man.

Tell a greedy kid.    Say hey you , I see you have two candy bars.  Why don't you give one to that poor kid over their.  HE WONT DO IT.

BUT , tell him hey kid...............I will give you Five , ten , twenty candies and HE WILL GIVE IMMEDIATELY.   Now you tell me . WHY did he give

Because he LOVED the kid who lacked or did he give because he believed the prosperity gospel of more more .   EXACTLY.

The prosperity gospel seems to do two things..............It causes those who have to only want more.   It causes the ones who preach it..............TO GET VERY RICH.

Hence the reason they preach it.   THEY GETTING THE MONEY .  AND BUILDING THEY EMPIRES...............exactly WHAT JESUS said NOT TO DO

STORE NOT UP TREASURES ON EARTH , HAVE THEM IN HEAVEN.............for where your TREASURE IS..................I PROMISE THEIR IS THEIR HEART.

AND EARTHEN RICHES these men of belial STORE UP AND DANCE AROUND .  THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD and that will not save them in the day of the LORDS wrath.

Heaping and steaping is STEALING FROM THE POOR.  THEFORE is riches increase set not your heart upon them.   STORE THEM NOT UP

BUT GIVE < GIVE THEM AWAY TO THE POOR and ye shall be RICH.  HEAVENLY MINDED IS THE KEY , EARTHEN MINDED IS THE DEATH>

amen to the one who gave the upvote.    OUR LOVE should be for GOD alone our desire for him alone and by this we know how to love man.  love of money IS the root of all evil.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

This is a good reminder that happened to me , many many moons ago.

Years back a man had come into my old work place.   The man was cold.   The love of GOD

shed upon my heart , Gods grace , HIS love had me freely give that man my jacket.  The man was shocked.

He left and another man , a christain , said you will be  blessed with so much more material for doing that.

To which I said............the material is not my desire.........the man was cold and I felt compassion for him.

Whatever happened to just giving , expecting nothing, just giving because the other lacks.    All I desire is spiritual wisdom.

Not too look wise...........only so I will serve GOD  as He so deserves it.   My mind is free of all worry.  TRULY it matters not if I lose all material things

nor if I even die for the LORD.............all that matters is HIS WILL BE DONE.  Andi just cant tell you all THE PEACE MY MIND HAS .  no fear of any loss

no desire of any wordly gain............just the desire to KNOW THE LORD MORE................my mind IS FREE , I HAVE HIS PEACE AMEN>

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

As we put on Christ we find our true riches are those that God gives in Ephesians 1.  In addition are the peace He gives us and the joy of walking with Him.  Our communion with God as we meditate on His word, and as we share His goodness with others is riches beyond any material thing.  Yet we need to remember to share with the churches that are suffering as well and those Christians who are lacking basic needs for survival.  And as to our local churches, we are told that the laborer is worthy of his hire.  So we give as we are able because we love to obey God and we have also suffered and been in need.  

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

There is one other aspect not apparent if one is to heavily seated in material wealth: all that we have known is passing away and what will be cannot be thought of in any form because it exists not in our sensual range of understanding (first begin)... this which ends can be transformed into value that can pass into this newness that will be by faith through investment of same! No one has sinned in the faith for sin has no transference to the new Life in The Word of God... In this way we understand-> faith comes by intake of God's Word, as God's Word 'IS', a hope is formed and in that same hope is based in a place where sin is not nor ever has been.... how narrow is this path- it cannot be perceived by first born reliance! It is the same way we are enabled to be obedient to this requirement

Colossians 3:1 (KJV)

[3:1] If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

[2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

[3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

[4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

The flesh undoubtedly will join Nicodemus how can we be in a place where we cannot be? But those in s/Spirit can release that which cannot be kept to gain that which cannot be lost!
Love, Steven

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

23 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Thanks Sis your not to shabby yourself in the Love department! I bet your a joy to be aroundexclamation emote coon lean left 245.png
                                                                                                                                                         :sherlock: 

Thank you so much Steven. I appreciate that. Blessings :)