• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Best sellers circle makers for example.  WITCHCRAFT.  

contemplative prayer , and prayer of chants , saying something over and over again and GOD WILL HEAR YA MINDSET.

NOT what JESUS taught,  in fact he said pagans do that , cause YEAH, they THINK they shall be heard for their many words......BE NOT LIKE THEM.

BUT THE CHURCH NOW IS ....and calls it CHRISTIAN.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

yeah feelings aye cant live with them and cant live without them. and with society getting ever more stressful folk are turning to experience as a way of transmuting negative feelings. it takes time to read and learn the bible and folk have been mesmerised into the fix it quick fix it now. and today near where i live a statute of a rock band that was into satan is  going to being erected. i couldnt make it up!

• 3 weeks later...

Peter Wagner endorses Todd Bentley fdavid65 on youtube

international coalition of apostolic ministry…which brings together over 500 recognised apostles.

The ceremony is  celebrating the formal apostolic alignment of todd Bentley

what i do notice about peter is that    he seems to have no reverence in his address and he is rushing over the detail

His first desire is to lay a biblical foundation for what he is about to do…. For those .in the stream of  contempory apostolic prophetic movement which apparently is Ephesians 4:11-12 and he himself that is Jesus at his ascension , he gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers for the equipping (aligning as in the setting of a broken bone or  chiropractic adjustment that means putting things in order so that the body functions as it was designed to function)  of  the saints for the work of ministry

If as a new/young Christian you have no discernment then the above  would seem plausible (maybe) and that is why it is so so important  to read God’s word eg the bible and not rely on man’s interpretation especially in the early days of being a Christian. However when it gets to the bit regarding Todd Bentley then I see it all for what it is.

Paul speakikng  to titus.... set in order what is lacking. so what does peter wagner think is lacking… cant watch any further cos its so sickening. i didnt see any fruit of the spirit in this video.

Edited by existential mabel
  • This is Worthy 1

2 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEwsG4lsXq4  Peter Wagner endorses Todd Bentley fdavid65

international coalition of apostolic ministry…which brings together over 500 recognised apostles.

The ceremony is  celebrating the formal apostolic alignment of todd Bentley

what i do notice about peter is that    he seems to have no reverence in his address and he is rushing over the detail

His first desire is to lay a biblical foundation for what he is about to do…. For those .in the stream of  contempory apostolic prophetic movement which apparently is Ephesians 4:11-12 and he himself that is Jesus at his ascension , he gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers for the equipping (aligning as in the setting of a broken bone or  chiropractic adjustment that means putting things in order so that the body functions as it was designed to function)  of  the saints for the work of ministry

If as a new/young Christian you have no discernment then the above  would seem plausible (maybe) and that is why it is so so important  to read God’s word eg the bible and not rely on man’s interpretation especially in the early days of being a Christian. However when it gets to the bit regarding Todd Bentley then I see it all for what it is.

Paul speakikng  to titus.... set in order what is lacking. so what does peter wagner think is lacking… cant watch any further cos its so sickening. i didnt see any fruit of the spirit in this video.

And what a GOOD point you bring up sister.   About the baby christain etc .

Here is the problem.   IF we truly , TRULY follow CHRIST , then in time we have been well fed on SOUND BIBLICAL DOCTRINE which makes us wise unto salvation.

SO,    if any man who claims he knows Christ for years, YET DOES THINGS LIKE THIS.........ya better flee fast,   cause if they really HAD KNOWN CHRIST for that time

THEY would NEVER evah have done this period.    IF any teacher no matter how well he may seem also partakes with the false ones

then also know and understand HE is deceived too.  Because AGAIN, if they had really BEEN following Christ all those years and cannot discern these others as false

but hang around them. SOMETHING IS BAD WRONG.   for any one following CHRIST , who should even teach , and has spent his years in bible following ONLY CHRIST

they will KNOW the others are false.     Most have no idea of this .     They see all these men hanging out , they hang out with men like Copeland too

they all TBN sponsoered etc.    So, when events like say the tornoto cursing , or blessing they called it

HOW COME the seasoned so called men of GOD could not discern this.........in fact not only could they not discern it...........THEY BROUGHT IT IN .

WE got major problmes , real bad.   real bad.  a massive falling away of upmost extreme is in the land and churches and the leaders who lead

are blind unable to discern.  Watch how more and more are uniting with rome, its began.     watch how more and more will do this

all in the SPIRIT of unity .  all the while ROME leads in interfaith .     YET these so called leaders who have supposedly followed Christ not only cannot discern

THEY are the ONES LEADING the flocks RIGHT INTO IT.      IF a simple wee thing like this man , by grace can see the error............WHY CANT THEY.

TALK about A DELUSOIN of grand appearance being underway.    WARN the people dear sister , and keep on sounding the trumpet.  

• Thumbs Up 2

How nuts is the New Apostolic Reformation? Wretched - find on  youtube.

non demonial movement there is no HQ no president
new apostles who are being raised up to a four runner generation Joel esteol i think to myself at this point these guys have been busy hypnotising folk into spiritual darkness. i mean when they annoit an individual who has violent tendacies,and much worse- todd bentley.

there remit is to conqure 7 mountains and then jesus will return ah but which Jesus i wonder? they get to rule with jesus (the real Jesus has long left the building)

there is a list of 1 to 13 citing the "merits" that the NAR have as there list of what it is to be a NAR  i guess. dont know just how accurate this list is btw

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:39 AM, existential mabel said:

so now i think why does there need to be a reformation i mean with King Henry V111 he did away with the some of the dross ok  a lot of the dross. so what is it that is motivating  these peeps then is it  the 7 mountains or some such drivel. i wonder at what point the church will come on board.

the NAR cant take on the church and so its going for the people instead so then it stands to reason that this will have an affect especially as they are targeting young folk and young in spirit.

had a random thought the other day and i think gosh better if folk were atheist as then the NAR couldn't deceive folk then lol! religion needs a health warning i reckon

LOOK at the BASIC thing all this agrees on, nar, rome, emergent , rick warren , even the left liberal churches.

Almost all , while not having the same identical doctrines,  THEY DO have the same ALL INCLUSIVE mindset more and more .

SEE , its where all groups , faiths , even other religions WILL LINE UP IN .  MARK THIS WELL.  it will be under the WORLD PEACE MINDSET

the all inclusive mindset , interfaith mindset .    FROM WHICH ROME LEADS IT ALL.  this is not about world peace and unity

ITS ABOUT A ONE WORLD RELIGOIN and masses are infected with some of its simpliest teachings , while they don't yet agree , THEY SOON WILL

in time come to ONE HEART , one mind and put down their doctrines and pick up the torch for all inclusive world peace

TALK ABOUT A MASSIVE MASSIVE DELUSOIN , its began sister.    its truly began.  and this will lead to the man WHO BY peace, PEACE shall destroy many.

Rome is an will lead all churches, faiths , even non religious and other religions RIGHT TO THE BEAST < RIGHT TO IT.   its happening

and their is NOTHING to stop it.  ALL we can do sister, is keep on sounding the alarm.   Seven mountains eh......................talk about a hidden allegory.

For ROME sits on SEVEN MOUTAINS .......................

5 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

How nuts is the New Apostolic Reformation? Wretched - find on  youtube.

non demonial movement there is no HQ no president
new apostles who are being raised up to a four runner generation Joel esteol i think to myself at this point these guys have been busy hypnotising folk into spiritual darkness. i mean when they annoit an individual who has violent tendacies,and much worse- todd bentley.

there remit is to conqure 7 mountains and then jesus will return ah but which Jesus i wonder? they get to rule with jesus (the real Jesus has long left the building)

there is a list of 1 to 13 citing the "merits" that the NAR have as there list of what it is to be a NAR  i guess. dont know just how accurate this list is btw

SISTER they all IN it together.   OLSTEIN , COPELAND , they supporting ROME more and more .  its a STRONG DELUSOIN NOW being poured down.

Watch for it............LOOK , go look at even smaller churches ,   WE all catholics is becoming the phrases MORE AND MORE , I SEEN IT

ITS HAPPENING SISTER...............tis the DELSUOIN which has began that leadeth the world RIGHT to the beast .   many false prophets have arisen.

I nearly fell back when I read what some jewish rabbis are even teaching now ...................INTEFAITH TOO...............and saying moses , jesus , allah are all celebrating

this unity for world peace.   And you know what is coming .   Their own rabbi said..................

OUR MESSIAH is coming .....................THE UNITER of all faiths and religions , FOR WORLD PEACE.      THAT IS THE ANTI CHRIST ..........and they THINK it will be their MESSIAH.

its speeding up sister real fast.   RICK warren chrislam , and other churches the THREE FIATHS MOVMENT to unite them as ONE

THE DELUSOIN HAS TRULY BEGAN SISTER and it leads to the SON OF PERDTION , the LIE will be BLEIEVED by all who rejected the LOVE of the truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

ah thats the mountain's  then...  had a look to see what the   word catholic means

https://www.gotquestions.org/Catholic-meaning-definition.html

The word catholic literally means "universal," as in "the universal church." It originally was applied to all Christians because we are all part of the universal church in the way that we are all members of the Body of Christ. The Latin word is catholicus, and in Greek it is katholikos, from the Greek phrase meaning "on the whole, according to the whole or in general." The word in English can mean "including a wide variety of things; all-embracing," or "of the Roman Catholic faith," or "relating to the historic doctrine and practice of the Western Church.”

3 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

ah thats the mountain's  then...  had a look to see what the   word catholic means

https://www.gotquestions.org/Catholic-meaning-definition.html

The word catholic literally means "universal," as in "the universal church." It originally was applied to all Christians because we are all part of the universal church in the way that we are all members of the Body of Christ. The Latin word is catholicus, and in Greek it is katholikos, from the Greek phrase meaning "on the whole, according to the whole or in general." The word in English can mean "including a wide variety of things; all-embracing," or "of the Roman Catholic faith," or "relating to the historic doctrine and practice of the Western Church.”

The Way to World Unity and Peace

ITS LONG SISTER but read it .    I will bring you also the popes prayer , then rick warren and other churches are all in it TOGETHER .  read this .  read it , ITS THE DELUSOIN

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The Way to World Unity and Peace

ITS LONG SISTER but read it .    I will bring you also the popes prayer , then rick warren and other churches are all in it TOGETHER .  read this .  read it , ITS THE DELUSOIN

Guess a video popped up , it was a long letter.