Fred Eans

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1. I really don't know what is goin on here.  I just joined "Who's on God's side and want to make my first message to fellow members.  Baptised in 1955.  From then till 1996, I wandered.  Played the role of couch potato.  Came across the teaching of Job.   
  2. I found that the word behemoth was the word for dinosaur.  This brought a lot of things together for me.  The word leviathan was the word for Satan.  So there I had truth and also the killer giant who will ruin the lives of those who let him.  He is the primary entity who is against God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Welcome!

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Who is Jesus to you? Have you accepted Him as your Lord and savior, relying on justification by faith alone for your salvation?

I must be succinct about your request.  My statement you are basing your request, is not words, it is me.  I took my revelation and ran with it and am still running.  Baptised in high school did not mean a whole lot to me. God pushed me in 1996.  Jesus is God.  Everything I say is founded on that which I have been given through the Holy Spiit.  If I have not accepted Him as my LORD and Saviour, I would be in Satan's bucket.  No I do not rely on my justification by faith alone, I rely on the promises of God.  I am flesh and blood and far from perfect.  There is not one righteous, no not one.  Show me your faith, and I will see your works.  My faith is based on the word of God.  I am learning every day .  My works is my drive, my unction to not stop serving God.  To witness that that I can; to answer what I have been asked and to help where I can.  My focus is sharing the Word, to bring to light the shortcomings of Christianity, and believe me there are many.

I think I said shortcomings in Christianity not Jesus.  Misquotes confuses.  Proper or lack of knowledge is our shortcoming.  God said it not me.  My People are destroyed by lack of knowledge.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I moved your thread here so every reply does not sit in the approval que.  Here, people can reply without waiting for approval.  In the Seekers Forum, each post made has to first be approved before anyone can see it.

I am sending you this because there is no separate prompt that I can click on for a new message. It was easy for this but no other way.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I know you said 'in christianity', that's why I said Jesus, to highlight the difference. For some readers, they are the same.

IF only the true biblical Christianity was the example of so many churches that call them selves Christian .

Most people see a false version of christainity , as you well know,  but sadly I have found that the over all majority would rather sit under false versions

and attack the other false versions and yet they know not the true pattern.   examples........the lost liberal left churches verse the lost conservative right churches.

Till the people understand the term our home, our kingdom is not of this world.......its just plank versus plank  and hate increases

and neither side can see clearly how to pull the log from the others eye due to they sin filled eyes on both sides.

And worse and this has got to be the worst.................both sides will eventually come together in a false unity and false peace in interfaith.

and then , those like us , who warned out against all sin and did not pick and choose what sin to warn about and what sin to serve etc

well, we will just be seen as monsters.   I think I need to say it one more time.  Interfaith for world peace and unity is of satan and is the mostwicked

religion ever born.

Greeting Fred.   You dig deep in the holy scrips of the wonderful holy book the bible.  And let the Spirit feed you as you also learn and grow from the

pure truth , oh those lovely soul feeding words in the bible.   its like I just cant feed enough from it.   I have come to the conclusoin

that if loving the words in that bible and the sayings of JESUS , and just living them and twisting none of them is seen as wrong..........then I don't want to be seen as right.

SO fred you feed from the lovely bible and be encouraged in the Lord.

Fred be encouraged , also know the gifts are real , but only used for the glory of GOD and not for our recognition.

Spiritual discernment .   discerning of spirits comes across me from time to time.

So  just feed from that holy bible and love its every word.   Truly its food for the soul.

and truly ALL of Jesus sayings are the law fulfilled and if we have the Spirit they are on our heart

and as we feast from the pages of that wonderful holy bible..........how it too instructs us in holy righteous living and how we are made

wise unto salvation through our faith in Christ .   OH and remember test all who speak or write against the holy words in that bible.

Cause we have many who twist things unto their own destruction.   Even love has been made into something that is NOT LOVE.

SO be encouraged and be on guard.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, Fred Eans said:

My focus is sharing the Word, to bring to light the shortcomings of Christianity, and believe me there are many.

About 5 to 10 years into my Christian walk, when I was in college (30 odd years ago), I felt that this too was my calling in life.  I was quite good at it.

Fortunately, God called a halt to my madness through Keith Green's testimony about how he had been mislead as to the role of a NT prophet.  I realized I was being little better than the teachers of the law that Jesus condemned for heaping rules and laws on people's heads but not lifting one finger to help them.  I was forced to face the fact that I loved my opinion about Truth more than I loved people.  I was more concerned with pointing out problems than I was in dedicating myself to helping people overcome them.  The bottom line was I had deluded myself that my opinions about what the Bible said were mostly correct and that anyone who disagreed was believing a lie.  I was spending my efforts and time trying to make sure people agreed with me in a misguided belief that having the right opinion about every possible biblical and doctrinal question was more important than growing spiritually.  I had mistaken zeal and sincerity for spiritual maturity.

In hindsight, I was very much a young fool; albeit a sincere and zealous and honest one. :)  I've seen much more spiritual fruit born in my life after I matured and actually became a person from whom the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, etc.) became the hallmark of how I interacted with people rather than being a know-it-all teacher of the law or pharisee who though he had it all together.