IGNORED

It's not the end of the world ... it's just the beginning of the Kingdom!

George

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

You see, that's the issue that alot of spiritually poor folks like my Dad, among others, fail to understand, because the point is, the world is NOT  ENDING, the world is infact, CHANGING, and it is transitioning from a Judeo-Christian "Old World Order" in which the United States of America is the the leader of the free world called democracy to a Luciferian "New World Order" which will be a glorified dictatorship led by the Anti-Christ under Satan, but it will only be for a short time before the trumpets are sounded, and the veils are poured, and Jesus Christ thus makes his Second Coming, and he along with the angels will destroy all of Satan's abominations, and plague all of of those who have foolishly taken the Mark of the Beast, and essentially resets the world, and creates a new Heaven and Earth which he will reign for 1000 years.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, TruthSeeker7:7 said:

You see, that's the issue that alot of spiritually poor folks like my Dad, among others, fail to understand, because the point is, the world is NOT  ENDING, the world is infact, CHANGING, and it is transitioning from a Judeo-Christian "Old World Order" in which the United States of America is the the leader of the free world called democracy to a Luciferian "New World Order" which will be a glorified dictatorship led by the Anti-Christ under Satan, but it will only be for a short time before the trumpets are sounded, and the veils are poured, and Jesus Christ thus makes his Second Coming, and he along with the angels will destroy all of Satan's abominations, and plague all of of those who have foolishly taken the Mark of the Beast, and essentially resets the world, and creates a new Heaven and Earth which he will reign for 1000 years.

May I suggest you reread Revelation 19-21.  I puts things in a different order than you presented above in your last sentence.  Christ return, defeats Satan and places Him in a bottomless pit for 1000 years, throws the beast and the false prophet into the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, reigns for 1000 years, let's Satan loose for "a season" and then defeats him again, this time throwing Satan into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are.  After that, the Great White Throne Judgement, all before see the new heaven and the new earth..

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

May I suggest you reread Revelation 19-21.  I puts things in a different order than you presented above in your last sentence.  Christ return, defeats Satan and places Him in a bottomless pit for 1000 years, throws the beast and the false prophet into the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, reigns for 1000 years, let's Satan loose for "a season" and then defeats him again, this time throwing Satan into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are.  After that, the Great White Throne Judgement, all before see the new heaven and the new earth..

That sounds accurate and all, but one thing I dont understand is this, are you saying that God plans on giving Satan himself another chance and hence only locking him away for 1000 years, while everyone he has deceived over time gets thrown into the lake of fire, and thus do not get a second chance? Would you mind explaining this, and clarifying this for me, please?

I understand that us Christians just need to trust in the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and in God's plan, period, and I personally have been experiencing how the Holy Spirit has been helping me for keeping my faith strong. However, how would we be able to counter the argument here that atheists and other un-believers would make in claiming that " a good and "fair" God would treat Satan the same as his followers, and thus give him the same permanent punishment of fire and brimstone that he'll give to humans who don't follow God". I'm not trying to start an argument here of course, I just want to be able to better understand the reasoning for this, that's all. Maybe I'm just thinking too deeply into this?...

Edited by TruthSeeker7:7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, TruthSeeker7:7 said:

That sounds accurate and all, but one thing I dont understand is this, are you saying that God plans on giving Satan himself another chance and hence only locking him away for 1000 years, while everyone he has deceived over time gets thrown into the lake of fire, and thus do not get a second chance? Would you mind explaining this, and clarifying this for me, please?

No, which is why I suggest you read the chapters.  Christ returns to earth and beats Satan before He reigns for 1000 years.  Before He starts His reign, He throws Satan in the bottomless pit for 1000 years, while throwing the beast and false prophet in the Lake of Fire ... just those two as the Great White Throne Judgment had not happened yet.  After 1000 years, Satan is loosed for "a season"to build another rebellion against God, begins to attack God and his army is totally destroyed, Satan captured and thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and false prophet are.  Then come the Great White Throne Judgement.  This is where those you asked about, who took the mark ,are judged.  After that is when you will read about he new heaven and new earth, plus the New Jerusalem.

As for a second chance?  After death, there is no more chances to change your mind.  Scripture tells us in Hebrews 9:27 "it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment"

3 hours ago, TruthSeeker7:7 said:

I understand that us Christians just need to trust in the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and in God's plan, period, and I personally have been experiencing how the Holy Spirit has been helping me for keeping my faith strong. However, how would we be able to counter the argument here that atheists and other un-believers would make in claiming that " a good and "fair" God would treat Satan the same as his followers, and thus give him the same permanent punishment of fire and brimstone that he'll give to humans who don't follow God". I'm not trying to start an argument here of course, I just want to be able to better understand the reasoning for this, that's all. Maybe I'm just thinking too deeply into this?...

I'm not sure I understand the argument.  All who follow Satan will end up in the very same place Satan ends up in, the Lake of Fire and Brimstone.

• Well Said! 1

• 10 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Days Won:  10

I pray for every man. 

If Jesus is the king and we are citizens of the kingdom, then we are the kingdom? Just a thought I had.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, Whyme said:

If Jesus is the king and we are citizens of the kingdom, then we are the kingdom? Just a thought I had.

You punctuate your thought with a question mark so my answer is yes, and the Bible does specify some markers that characterise future citizens of the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:3  Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:10  Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

The beginning not the end. What a precious thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 4/14/2018 at 1:04 PM, patrick jane said:

The urgency for us to trust the Lord now is real. Trust Him believing that Christ died for your sins, was buried and was raised again the third day for your justification (declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 4:25). It's the only way you will be saved from God's wrath (Romans 5:9, 1 Thessalonians 5:9).

John 3:36--Those not obeying Jesus( every teaching) remain in Gods wrath. And one of his most important teachings is--- Man does not live by bread alone but by every utterance from God= OT, NT over and over, year after year. Every real teacher that has Jesus makes 100% sure this is accomplished by the flock, without fail. The very best way to do this is to like give the flock a bible reading-say Gen chapters 1-3, then at the weekly meeting discuss the major points with the flock, ask flock members to say what they liked in certain passages, then all get the finer points to apply, and get to know God better as well. Then the next week Gen chap-3-6--sometimes just 2 chapters if they are long, and this process goes on forever because new ones come in, new ones are born, imperfect mortals forget some things over time. All can look at their teachers and see if they have Jesus because they are doing this already. If not--then these teachers are on the scene as well-2Cor 11:12-15

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 8/27/2017 at 9:07 AM, George said:

It is the end of human life on this planet, the end of this world.

The kingdom began on Pentecost in 33 AD after the first resurrection.

If you are looking for a kingdom with national borders on planet earth, well, that will not happen.

The millennial kingdom is describing the time of the new covenant which started on Pentecost. 

The kingdom on planet earth ends when Jesus comes and takes the kingdom at the second resurrection.

After that this planet is fire.

-------

Please consider that 1 Cor 15:23-28 is parallel to Rev 20 and 21.

5 events

First resurrection, Jesus.

Second resurrection, when Jesus comes for the kingdom.

Third event, death is destroyed, firmly linking the two passages together as parallel.

Fourth event, Jesus delivers the kingdom up to the Father. In Rev 21, the kingdom is seen coming down from the Father.

Fifth event, the Father is all in all.

-----

Abandon the pretrib timeline. It doesn't work.

-------