IGNORED

Adultery- Should You tell your wife or husband, before ask God for forgiveness?

Ogner

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister I  love you.    you praise the LORD .  manipulation and control as you well said , is evil.   rebuking is not , but what you just said , if they try that number....that is evil.

love you too:) God is good. 

• Loved it! 1

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister I  love you.    you praise the LORD .  manipulation and control as you well said , is evil.   rebuking is not , but what you just said , if they try that number....that is evil.

I prayed before I posted cause the Words that came to me though mostly scripture are harsh.

Maybe cause im still ruff around the edges and maybe cause it is truth. my heart said post cause my desire is to put the fear of the Lord and conviction of truth into hearts before they unzip their pants and destroy their spouse and family.

So my cowgirl response is, amen I'll post it.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

I prayed before I posted cause the Words that came to me though mostly scripture are harsh.

Maybe cause im still ruff around the edges and maybe cause it is truth. my heart said post cause my desire is to put the fear of the Lord and conviction of truth into hearts before they unzip their pants and destroy their spouse and family.

So my cowgirl response is, amen I'll post it.

THAT is a good thing.  PUT the fear INTO the hearts BEFORE they do the deed.  SEE the number one thing about correction. IS ifwe put the sound doctrine in them

that alone does a lot of correcting and making one think   .   SOUND doctrine is always the number one step in keeping people in line.

ITS why we EXHORT one another daily, lest any be hardned through the deceitfulness of Sin.   the more we stay sharp in sound doctrine it also reminds US the ones who warn

as much as it should the hearer.  That is how it has always worked on me. ANY TIME the SPIRIT has given me reminders to others......the SAME SPIRIT

is REMINDINGME of the very things I say to others to do or not to do.........for me to do or not to do.  THE SPIRIT SURE IS the only goodness we all have in us. amen.

• Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THAT is a good thing.  PUT the fear INTO the hearts BEFORE they do the deed.  SEE the number one thing about correction. IS ifwe put the sound doctrine in them

that alone does a lot of correcting and making one think   .   SOUND doctrine is always the number one step in keeping people in line.

ITS why we EXHORT one another daily, lest any be hardned through the deceitfulness of Sin.   the more we stay sharp in sound doctrine it also reminds US the ones who warn

as much as it should the hearer.  That is how it has always worked on me. ANY TIME the SPIRIT has given me reminders to others......the SAME SPIRIT

is REMINDINGME of the very things I say to others to do or not to do.........for me to do or not to do.  THE SPIRIT SURE IS the only goodness we all have in us. amen.

I love you to lady of the cows.............I guess its you who posted the like on it.

• Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Amen:) We do encourage ourself when we encourage one another. Clean the house! Clear the way for the coming of the Lord:) Make your path straight..

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

33 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister correct you are .  this sin against the spouse is so serious.  it may not be the only reason for separation.  BUT it is the only reason one can leave and remarry.

so this should not be done.   and God is not mocked.   death or fornication only............are justiable for remarriage alone.  beating or etc

the spouse can leave.  but not remarry.    but this is so bad they could and it wont be seen as adultery to remarry in the eyes of the Lord.

I think many forget what paul said , that echoced what JESUS had said.  paul knew what jesus meant.   Its why he said , if the wife marry another , WHILE her first husband lives

she shall be called an adutlerress.   don't matter if she cries and begs forgivness..........lest she cease that new marriage of adultery.............she is an adulteress so long

as that husband lives.  IT goes for husbands too. as JESUS made clear.  SO yeah...........to cheat on a spouse is very serious . and GOD wont be mocked. 

If a spouse commits adultery that is a Biblical reason for divorce. That spouse who has been cheated on can remarry if they choose to leave. But the spouse who was unfaithful will be committing adultery if they remarry.

When a person has been unfaithful in a marriage they need to repent to God then they need to tell their spouse that they were unfaithful. It is just the honest thing to do.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If a spouse commits adultery that is a Biblical reason for divorce. That spouse who has been cheated on can remarry if they choose to leave. But the spouse who was unfaithful will be committing adultery if they remarry.

When a person has been unfaithful in a marriage they need to repent to God then they need to tell their spouse that they were unfaithful. It is just the honest thing to do.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT .   SISTER most miss that.  

7 hours ago, Ogner said:

First of all, God knows she was lying to you and that's bad.

If your wife cheated on you and she should just take it to God.  How would you feel if you'll know it? Sooner or later, you'll be seen for who she really is. then what? 

wait a minute..When we are broken by our sin and take it to God, HE Grants repentance. The women granted repentance by God will not be the same women or wife that cheated. Do you not know God gives us Victory over sin and renews our minds and restores a right Spirit in us? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Reinitin said:

wait a minute..When we are broken by our sin and take it to God, HE Grants repentance. The women granted repentance by God will not be the same women or wife that cheated. Do you not know God gives us Victory over sin and renews our minds and restores a right Spirit in us? 

"Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. And he said unto them,Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death: But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free. And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother; Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye."

Mark 7:7-13

Deja vu? 

"In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all,Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops."

Luke 12:1-3

6 hours ago, Ogner said:

"Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. And he said unto them,Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death: But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free. And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother; Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye."

Mark 7:7-13

Deja vu? 

"In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all,Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops."

Luke 12:1-3

Those have nothing to do with what I said.

Jesus said, those who are forgiven much love much.

What good is anything in a record when The Lord has forgiven that persons adultry and given them power in their repentance to walk in faithfullness.

We know He forgives adultry look how many times he had his prophet forgive his adultrous wife?

Will you bring an accusation against a person forgiven by the Lord? 

We are to forgive those who tresspass against us.

Why? Because if you do not, then every sin and word against God in that record that belongs to you will not be forgiven if you do not forgive those who sinned against you.

If a man has looked on a women in lust he has commited adultry in his heart. That record is also kept as adultry.

In 2 Timothy we are told.

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Seriously, It is Gods will for us to flee youthful Lust and he helps us He doesn't destroy us for them if we are in Christ drawing near to him.

Do you think mercy and forgiveness and renewed spirits are only for yourself?

Do men and women confess to each other everytime they look on a person in lust and commit adultry in their heart? It is the sin nature the Lord has come to free us from by offering himself and his blood and his spirit to redeem us from. 

Our battle against flesh is fought on our knees before the Lord who redeems us and trasforms us by his power, word and spirit. 

Jesus didnt pass judgment on the women caught in the act of adultry. The man who was just as guilty she was sinning with was not even brought before Him to be forgiven. Im sure that mans record of adultry was not erased but Jesus said "women, your sin is forgiven, go and sin no more.

If a person brings there own damning sin before the Lord and He sets them free with a command (the Lords command has power fir us to obey in it) given from the Lord to not do it again.

What does that have to do with anyone else?

Who else in heaven or on earth has the authority to judge a person that belongs to the Lord?

Bible says in Ronans 14

4 Who are you to judge another’s household slave? Before his own Lord he stands or falls. And he will stand. For the Lord is able[a]to make him stand.

Are you unaware that those things spoken in darkness might be? 

Lord, I am so ashamed, Im over run with guilt. My heart is breaking because I have sinned against you and made a complete mess of my life. Lord, my stupidity is causing my self and my family so much pain. Please protect their hearts Lord do not let the enemy use my weakness to wound in soul and spirit those I love and that you love. Lord, please bring good out of this for those who trust in you. Lord, help me you are my first love and in a moment of temptation I failed to be faithful to you. Lord, please do not let sin seperate me from you. My consious is destroying me because i know i have sinned against you. My heart is broken and in pain because i know better. Give me strength and wisdom to do what is right in you sight Lord. Lord I beat my chest in agony for the pain is so great I cant even look up towards you, Lord. Forgive me Lord, be merciful to me. I have no where else to go Lord but to stand here in front of you exposed. Lord lead me on a path of righteousness fir your names sake." Then after that in the book, the sin whatever it was is blotted out. The nunber if tears collected for the record in heaven and in the Lords hand written, Amen. So be it. references fir this oerson are in the Lambs book of life. all entry's blotted from book of white throne judgment.

Edited by Reinitin