• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

21 minutes ago, George said:

Watch my message -- It's not the end of the world ... it's the beginning of the Kingdom.  I mention most of this in that message. :)

Spot on, George.  I concur totally.  Thanks!  Really liked the story about the wolf hunters. Great analogy.

Edited by OldCoot

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

21 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

So if you are bride for Christ , then you looking for Feast of Trumptets not Day of Atonement

Actually, you have to understand the word Atonement -- Kippur -- Yom Kippur literally means Day of Coverings!  For example, when the Flood takes place -- we see that it says -- make room in the ark, and cover it inside and outside -- COVER is the Hebrew word -- כפר -- from the word Kaphar -- or transliterated Kippur!  We know how the Lord gave us a connection between Noah and the last days.

So while it's known as the Day of Atonement -- it actually has another aspect -- the Day of Judgment.  For during the "days of awe" between Yom Turah and Yom Kippur is the final days so to speak that repentance can be made to enter into the "next year" according to the Jewish tradition.

So we who are COVERED by the blood of the lamb -- enter into the Kingdom.  However, the nations who reject the Lord notice they beg for a COVERING!

Rev 6:15  Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 
Rev 6:16  calling to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, 
Rev 6:17  for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

God bless,

George

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

So if Yom Kippur means the Day of Judgment , that would be good day for Jesus to return and punish people who wanted to destroy Israel .

• Group:  Diamond Member

George, been reading a book recently called the Days of Awe, written by a Jewish author that really hits on a lot of the nuances of the Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur period.  The allusions are striking.    Your analysis is spot on.

5 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

So if Yom Kippur means the Day of Judgment , that would be good day for Jesus to return and punish people who wanted to destroy Israel .

There are a lot of striking allusions that a Yom Kippur is when Yeshua does make that full second coming and destroy Israel's enemies.  

There are some that say that a future Rosh Hashanah is when the righteous are removed. There are 7 days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, which could correspond to the 7 years of Daniel's 70th week.  With Yom Kippur at the end.  

We will know when we know!

• Steward

10 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

George, been reading a book recently called the Days of Awe, written by a Jewish author that really hits on a lot of the nuances of the Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur period.  The allusions are striking.    Your analysis is spot on.

Who wrote it?  Can you post a Amazon link?

38 minutes ago, George said:

Who wrote it?  Can you post a Amazon link?

It is written by S. Y. Agnon.   ISBN 0-8052-0100-9  Copyright 1948, 1965, and 1975.

https://www.amazon.com/Days-Awe-Shmuel-Yosef-Agnon/dp/0805201009/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504362966&sr=8-2&keywords=days+of+awe+agnon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, George said:

Each of those landmark years are connected to unique generations as well.

120 -- Generation of Noah [Genesis 6]
100 -- Generation of Isaac [Genesis 21:5]
70 -- Generation of Jeremiah [Exile to Babylon before returning 70 years]
50 -- Jubilee

Also, since April 2014 [sighting of the 1st blood moon] to Sept 2017 -- 42 Months / 3 1/2 years.

Wow, lots of interesting signs that's for sure..........the Lord doeth all things well.......perfectly in fact! :) 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 8/28/2017 at 6:53 AM, George said:

Shalom everyone,

As I compiled Worthy News this week, it's interesting to hear how many EVENTS were historic this week and I'm wondering if anyone saw the correlations involved.

On August 21st we had the eclipse over just the United States, the last time an eclipse went ONLY over the U.S. was 1776.  In the mind of the Rabbis, a solar eclipse means possible judgment to the nations because the "Gentiles" use the Solar Calendar, and a Lunar eclipse represents possible judgment to Israel since Israel's calendar is based on a lunar cycle.

Now Hurricane Harvey wasn't even on the RADAR screen until Wednesday, which happened to be the same day that Jared Kushner arrived in Israel.  What's interesting was that Trump had backed away from a Two-State Solution this year.  

However, "on Wednesday, as Kushner’s party was landing in Israel, Heather Nauert, the State Department spokeswoman, made it clear that nothing on the two-state front had changed."

Now Harvey hits near Corpus Christi -- which means "Body of Christ" -- and there are mass evacuations from there.  What could this imply?  

Harvey, when its all said and done, may be the most expensive natural disaster in the history of the United States.  

There was a lot going on last week ... are you watching?  Are you even aware?  

Without reading too much into what happened ... there's certainly quite a few things that make you wonder,

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

Certainly, I am watching--there is a burden on my heart that did not exist a decade ago. It seems that we have passed a point of no return spiritually. Of course, we could have a revival, but one would ask, "who would lead it?" So many churches have fallen; thus, one should closely examine how all of these events fit into a pattern that Scripture describes as birth pains. 

• Steward

3 minutes ago, Lolly said:

Certainly, I am watching--there is a burden on my heart that did not exist a decade ago. It seems that we have passed a point of no return spiritually. Of course, we could have a revival, but one would ask, "who would lead it?" So many churches have fallen; thus, one should closely examine how all of these events fit into a pattern that Scripture describes as birth pains. 

You should watch a message I did on the Giants in the land where I compare the Exodus to Revelation and how it connects together.  Those who will lead revival are the Joshua's and Caleb's of our generation.  Years ago, when I was praying for revival, the Lord spoke to me 2 key messages.  1st -- The key to revival is unlocking the blessing stored within the Jewish people.  2nd key -- the next revival was going to be "led by the Unknowns".  When I prayed about it and asked -- what do you mean the "unknowns"?  Those that have Yeshua (Jesus) so far out in front of them -- people aren't seeing the person but rather Yeshua in them.  

The key is the same -- the message of Repentance -- to the Jew first, and also to the Gentiles!

• Loved it! 2