• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Please read it all in context. 

2  Thessalonians 2 

1Now we implore you, brothers, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together unto Him, 2for you not quickly to be shaken in mind, nor to be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as if by us, as that day of the Lord is present. 3No one should deceive you in any way, because it is not until the apostasy shall have come first, and the man of lawlessness shall have been revealed—the son of destruction, 4the one opposing and exalting himself above every so-called god or object of worship—so as for him to sit down in the temple of God, setting forth that he himself is God.5Do you not remember that, being yet with you, I was saying these things to you? 6And now you know that which is restraining for his being revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of lawlessness is working already; there is only the one at present restraining it, until he might be gone out of themidst. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will consume with the breath of His mouth and will annul by the appearing of His coming, 9whose coming is according to the working of Satan, in every power, and in signs, and in wonders of falsehood, 10and in every deception of wickedness unto those perishing, in return for which they did not receive the love of the truth in order for them to be saved. 11And because of this, God will send to them a working of delusion, for them to believe what is false, 12in order that all those not having believed the truth but having delighted in unrighteousness should be judged.

verse 3: apostasy of the Church and the man of lawlessness is the anti-Christ

verse 6: the restrainer is the Holy Spirit filled Church on Earth. 

verse 11: the delusion will be Satan's end times alien deception.

OH dear , ET wont be the deception.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH dear , ET wont be the deception.  

I agree, they aren't ET's, they are fallen angels and demons. Satan will pose as Jesus the god of all the universe but he will say the Christian history of him is wrong while the Islamic history of him is true. Most Christians will believe this lie and fall away from the Church. Then Satan - posing as Isa the Islamic Jesus will descend to Damascus and will select the Muslim Mahdi just as Quranic prophesy says. This is really the Anti-Christ, who will rule the world for 7 years. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I guarantee Missler ignores the timeline given by Jesus that says the gathering of elect comes when Jesus appears, well after great tribulation starts and some 6 years from the beginning of the last week. And I have read a great deal on the subject. ALL pretrib apologists ignore this timeline. They have to as it refutes the pretrib lie.

I have no doubt that Missler doesn’t see things the way you see them.  Neither do I.  But until I have evidence of your being the one who inspired the text, your thoughts on these things carry no more weight than anyone else’s.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

But until I have evidence of your being the one who inspired the text, your thoughts on these things carry no more weight than anyone else’s.

Yahweh's Word is Inspired by Yahweh, and only Yahweh (and Yeshua) are able to grant understanding,  as Yahweh clearly states throughout His Word.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yeah todays physcology would say satan was mistaken on a few things too he made errors..........but he should not be called a liar.

Look.  I don't call just everyone who says something a liar.   but still if it contradicts truth, THE TRUTH is , ITS a LIE.   we have to keep it simple.

Could be, given modern psychology.  But it is quite evident that his purpose is to deceive.  That can’t be stated of individuals and eschatological positions they may hold and teach.  We’re not talking about the deity of Yeshua.  

I have a friend in my local congregation that thinks we are actually in the GT now.  Stated it even today in a bible study. We don’t agree but I know he isn’t a liar intent on deception. I think he is wrong, but he is clearly a man with a strong love of Yeshua and lives it out better than many.

He is just a work in progress like all of us.

Edited by OldCoot

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

I see the problem. I did miss the entirety of your quote and you are right, just because a person is wrong does not make them a liar; Truth. But that ain't the case here. And it's not a false witness. You took my words out of context. Here's what I said, "One position certainly is a fantasy as two opposing conclusions based on the same set of facts cannot both be correct. This is the real problem with the Christian church. So many believers just go with what ever makes them feel good concerning scripture. Pre trib is a good example of this. It removes all the fear. And it's a lie" I attacked an ideology as false and did not bring an ad hominem attack. I try to refrain from that as much as possible. But even that doesn't matter, a lie is a lie no matter the motivation. And those who promote the lie? Are you saying that after a few hundred years and thousands of authors and millions of hours of study it's all just a simple error? Just a misjudgment? On the part of all the apologists? 

And I certainly can say they did something, even if it is a simple error I can still call it out as such, and have the duty to do so. I was raised in the pretrib camp from early teens. The mistake i made was to look in scripture for confirmation of what all the teachers like Lindsay and Missler were saying. I didn't find any evidence of a pretrib rapture. I could see a post trib rapture, or a Jesus appearing gathering of the elect to be more precise. I wondered why these titans of pretrib ignored Matt 24 and the timeline of Jesus. Just an error I suppose. Not possible it was deliberately left out of the narrative. So they did something alright. And it hasn't changed in 4 decades. It's a glaring omission and after all this time it's hard to fathom a simple error.

And again. I didn't call anyone a liar. I called a position or ideology a lie. Not the same. I'm not even bearing false witness against said ideology as I post the biblical facts to prove the opposition false.

You are in error.

I don't see any conflict with Mat 24 and a pre-trib position.  More that willing to discuss it one verse at at time.  Please do not write a college dissertation length response quoting half the New Testament as is the habit of many on the forum, as something will get overlooked, taken wrong, etc.  Let's discuss it like brethren sitting at a table having coffee and take it one step at a time.  We can each present our take on the passage verses.  We might want to start a new thread on it before discussing, as it could get lengthy. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18

2 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I agree, they aren't ET's, they are fallen angels and demons. Satan will pose as Jesus the god of all the universe but he will say the Christian history of him is wrong while the Islamic history of him is true. Most Christians will believe this lie and fall away from the Church. Then Satan - posing as Isa the Islamic Jesus will descend to Damascus and will select the Muslim Mahdi just as Quranic prophesy says. This is really the Anti-Christ, who will rule the world for 7 years. 

Most christains , the world, buddists, muslims media, gay and transgender , wicans.............aint uniting under allah.  PARD they uniting under all inclusive interfaith.

THAT is the deception and that has began.     and will lead to the answer for world peace as the son of all darkness and false religions gives the solution.

a hint , it will be all those who did not gather under the all inclusive sin loving interfaith mindset.  PS , in time that will be JESUS ONLY CHRSITAINS that don't gather under it .

Pard,  its on the rise...............wont be a staged ET ,  no need for that..........ALL INCLUSIVE is already WORKING

OH dear not to change the subject.   But if yall seen what I seen a drag queen dressed in DEVIL HORNS is allowed to teach the kids in michelle obamas library.

And yet so many think  OH GODS GONNA BLESS the world and nations ,

MY advice........if ya wanna KNOW HOW GOD FEELS bout this, or what is about to come next

READ what HE said through the prophets of old days..........YA KNOW , HIS OWN WORDS and not hollywoods or the churches in some cases.

HIS OWN words says.........................JUDGEMENT TIME of world of nations , JUDGMENT TIME. 

Should have been a message o repentanc and faith in Christ that the church stayed with.   but it didn't .   now a monster weapon will arise and hard core persecutions will begin.

When a nation turns its back on GOD , when a world and so many churches do...........my advice is...........it don't get turned to blessings............GOD said INTO HELL. 

so don't be a heeding them prosperity folks..............ITS JUDGMENT TIME .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Most christains , the world, buddists, muslims media, gay and transgender , wicans.............aint uniting under allah.  PARD they uniting under all inclusive interfaith.

THAT is the deception and that has began.     and will lead to the answer for world peace as the son of all darkness and false religions gives the solution.

a hint , it will be all those who did not gather under the all inclusive sin loving interfaith mindset.  PS , in time that will be JESUS ONLY CHRSITAINS that don't gather under it .

Pard,  its on the rise...............wont be a staged ET ,  no need for that..........ALL INCLUSIVE is already WORKING

I didn't say that non-Muslims would convert, I said/meant was that most Christians would stop believing in the Jesus of the Bible as they would see Jesus as actually being Muslim. This is the apostasy that Paul said would happen before the Anti-Christ is revealed. This matches what the Quran prophesies. Look it up.     

6 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I didn't say that non-Muslims would convert, I said/meant was that most Christians would stop believing in the Jesus of the Bible as they would see Jesus as actually being Muslim. This is the apostasy that Paul said would happen before the Anti-Christ is revealed. This matches what the Quran prophesies. Look it up.     

On that you are partly right.    the christains will see this all inclusive false love and unity as a means for world peace

the muslims will see the same thing

the buddists will see the same thing

the non religious will see the same thing.  IT WILL COME as one of unity all inclusive , world peace , false love,  accepting mankinds transgressions as good.

aka gay and transgender , its all good in its eyes.    Gotta warn us all ,    THIS SPIRIT is already at work.  just take a peep , look at rome

look at jerusalme , look at the media , look at politicians,    More and more all inclusive  and also more and more divisions.

but the divisions through the chaos this will create, will only lead more and more right to the answer of the all inclusive.   ITS ALL ON E PLAN

DIVIDE and CONQUER.   and Plant the solution , then More and more in time will HEED the coming answer from a man and men .   AND all hell busts loose

under the great tribulation.  SEE,   ITS THE BIBLICAL CHRISTAINS that will end up NOT following this all inclusive dung pile , all others will

THEN when the man it leads too arrives...............HIS SOLUTOIN for world peace ,  well............its lamb killing time .    THAT is what is coming.  but fear not.  fear not .

Just endure faithful in Christ .     to the very end amen.