• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

14 hours ago, ayin jade said:

He should discuss her feelings. It kinda sounds like he is saying since he doesnt remember, then her feelings on this are not impt. Clearly its distressing her. They need to discuss it.

Maybe they need to sit down and let her discuss it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

15 hours ago, enoob57 said:

I was checked at the door me coon cap with stick 245.jpg
                                              :red_smile: 

Ahe...no men allowed.  Steven, go back to yur lunch.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,253
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Ahe...no men allowed.  Steven, go back to yur lunch.

And just how, dear Houstonite, do you plan on proving your accusation :huh:  :huh:  :huh: coon hands in question 245.jpgIt can't be lift the tail sort of thing :blink: 

• Group:  Senior Member

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Hey dude did you get the OP/ " Question for the women" unless there is something you are not telling us :26:

ROFL

5 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Don't know the details of this situation........but one possibility is that he had a high fever.......high fevers can cause hallucinations and strange dreams and reacting to them as though they are real........he might have had a high fever and also been half asleep at the time, and that's why he doesn't remember.  Hopefully he is sorry that he hurt his wife, because it must have been shocking for her, even though he doesn't remember it.  If a person killed someone while sleepwalking, but didn't remember it,  they would hopefully be remorseful when someone told them what happened.  In any case, after talking about it in a right spirit with her husband, whether he apologizes or not..........I would advise that she forgive him and let it go, and not hold it against him, and take it to the Lord if she is carrying any fear or other residual effects like trust issues after the incident.......some men are more or less empathetic than others.  I hope this explanation about high fevers will be helpful for her in dealing with this, if it fits his particular illness.

I believe the guy has a thyroid problem and he also has sleep apnea.  Both can cause personality changes, according to what I can find on it, and the the thyroid can cause the crazies.   Poor dufus seems to be on a losing streak.   He needs to learn 1 Peter 2:24 and needs to learn to walk in it.   

14 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

One of the hardest things for me to do is give in to my wife in a confrontation, when knowing she has forgot what she said that started it. (And vise-versa) It's always a no win situation. I usually forget in these situations that I have no rights, as a forgiven child of God. What I'm trying to say, is asking forgiveness for something I didn't do would be  divine. The only way for this to happen would not be from me,the man, but the new creature. God is light.

When your wife confronts you, do you feel attacked?  Or just plain like, shes talking to a recalcitrant child?

Well. I'm new to this forum but I can say. 'Its the nicest forum I've been with in a long time.  There is some battling going on, like on this thread, but it's all in fun and I like that.'

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Davida said:

You might not like my answer, but between a husband and a wife to keep the marriage intact , he needs to apologize to her & ask God's forgiveness whether he remembers or not.  Why would he have to remember it if he was admittedly "sick" at the time?  My advice is that resisting to take ownership will not get you anywhere but lead to contention.  Pride ,stubborn-ness and resentment as well as unforgiveness are a very bad qualities to have especially in a marriage & not ones you'd want to hang onto.  If he humbles himself and is sincerely sorry for hurting his wife & hurting her feelings I'm pretty sure he would not end up in the "doghouse."  Be sincere, gentle, humble yourself, take responsibility ask for forgiveness from your spouse and from the Lord and move on to a new day.  

Ok.  How does one take ownership of an event one does not even remember? 

You're saying;  The wife complains, the man grovels, and the marriage is strong thereby?

If he was sick and not 'right in his mind' at the time, why would a loving wife take offense at it?

Just asking a woman.  :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I have a hard time imagining a man not remembering something as big as physically hurting another, regardless if he was sick or not. I can see a misspoke word or something of that nature but not physical contact. Unless perhaps the woman waited 25 years to bring it up...then one has to wonder why she waited 25 years...

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

The principles within my post would apply to either gender. If you have no intention of humbling yourself and see it as "groveling" that is unfortunate because that tells me you have very little if any familiarity with the word humble because it does not mean grovelling. It seems you are not sincerely asking advice but looking for justification& agreement with your point of view so I'm done here.  

Nope.  I'm asking questions.