• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION

Miriam was a righteous Jewish girl who observed Jewish law. She is the Immaculate conception because she immaculately conceived.

She - as with all people, was in need of a Savior. Her song "The Song of Mary" demonstrates this. " My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my soul rejoices in GOD MY SAVIOR." The scriptures do not lie.

She- as with all people , was in need of a Savior. For she calls God her Savior. She was conceived as everyone else- through mother and father. She was holy like Sara and Rachel and other holy women

of scripture. She is blessed among them though, because she was given the favor of bringing forth the Word Incarnate. Her soul was immaculately conceived when the Holy Spirit came upon her.

The conception of her in her mothers womb was as all other holy people of scripture.

SHE IS THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION BECAUSE SHE IMMACULATELY CONCEIVED!

She was not conceived by the Holy Spirit in her mothers womb. To be immaculately conceived is to be conceived by the Holy Spirit without interaction between a man and woman. Mary was woven

in wisdom though, which is present in the womb of all holy people. She was to be untouched by man. She was chosen in her virginal state. It was the season for the Messiah. No one

prior to this could bring forth Christ. I'm sure Sarah would have been chosen in her virginal state if it was the season for His coming. It was not- but Mary was chosen.

The Roman Catholic Church teaches that Mary was kept free of original sin in preparation for the coming of Christ. This  contradicts what she herself said in her song. She said  HER
SOUL REJOICES IN GOD HER SAVIOR. However, when the Holy Spirit came upon her she was instantly born again- therefore, immaculately conceived. Unknown to most people;

being born again is to be immaculately conceived. This would have had to take place at the immaculate conception of Christ. For Christ to be brought forth from the flesh of Mary

she would have to be instantly transformed. Thus, immaculately conceived herself.

And St Joseph did not know her until after the birth of Christ.

Another false teaching of the Catholic church is "Celibacy" 1 Corinthians is very clear on this matter. St. Paul suggest remaining as he (unmarried) due

to the crisis. Which refers to persecution and martyrdom experienced by the first Church. Also, for the convenience of serving God- it is a useful state to remain in

as to not be distracted by the needs of others in our families. Again this is just a suggestion, not a commandment. Please read 1Corinthians.

Miriam (Mary) represents the state of the chosen and Israel. We all shall be immaculately conceived- BORN AGAIN, in spirit.

Immaculate: without stain or blemish, spotlessly clean.

Christ is truly God come in the flesh - whose flesh? Miriam's flesh. All who profess this are of God. All who denounce this is

of the spirit of antichrist. 1John 4, is very clear about this. Please Read. If you seek truth this is important. It concerns the

salvation of your soul. Through whose flesh did He come into this world. Regardless of denomination

this simple fact can not be ignored.  To blaspheme Mary is to be of the spirit of antichrist.

It is by this profession(CHRIST HAS COME IN THE FLESH)-  that  all spirits are tested. THE REVELATION12 SIGN IS A BIG DEAL.

Christ took on Mary's flesh, therefore her DNA. He did not have to do this -God could have formed Him out of the dust of the earth -

one could suppose. But He did not. She was purified for this. So, all those professing Christ and screaming veneration of her is a sin,

SHAME ON YOU. You no not the Lord. You say my salvation comes through Christ alone, yet you deny he came in the flesh.

I will not keep putting out definitions to words start reading and start learning. Salvation does come only by Christ who came

in the flesh of Mary. He can never cut her off. He shares her DNA. It is her flesh He is clothed in and by.  Joseph didn't

help conceive Him. GOD CHOSE HER FLESH TO DESIGN HIS SON IN.  Hello! Is anyone home?

Forget your hatred for her or him from whatever denomination. "If anyone says I love God and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who

does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from Him, that

He who loves God should love his brother also." 1 John4:19-21 (KJV)

Did you notice this( concerning the flesh of Christ )is revealed in St John's writings? He was given Mary at the cross as his mother.

Hmm? John 19:25-26 , Please read. Plus he was given the Revelation Of God? This is a no brainer.

Edited by TheBride123

Guest shiloh357

That may sound profound to you, but it is false.  The immaculate conception is the idea that Mary was born without the stain of sin.    Jesus birth is is different.  Jesus birth pertains to the doctrine of incarnation, which is that God took on human flesh.   You are confusing two different things.

It is profound. I gave clear understanding of the true meaning of Immaculate conception. I do not care what the general idea is. I never said she was in no need of salvation, that"IDEA" of immaculate conception you cling to. Her song again I repeat is VERY CLEAR, HER SOUL REJOICES IN GOD HER SAVIOR. I do not care about the Catholic Church's interpretation of it. TRUTH IS TRUTH. I have no clue, why people choose to respond to written post that can be easily read and looked back on-and still can not properly relay what they read. And I love how you take one line to sum up the whole discussion.  I will not let you deceive people like the Vatican. I WILL REITERATE TO BE BORN AGAIN IS TO BE IMMACULATELY CONCEIVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. THIS CONCERNS THE SOUL.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/15/2017 at 4:20 PM, shiloh357 said:

That may sound profound to you, but it is false.  The immaculate conception is the idea that Mary was born without the stain of sin.    Jesus birth is is different.  Jesus birth pertains to the doctrine of incarnation, which is that God took on human flesh.   You are confusing two different things.

Nice try................

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/15/2017 at 2:06 PM, TheBride123 said:

THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION

Miriam was a righteous Jewish girl who observed Jewish law. She is the Immaculate conception because she immaculately conceived.

She - as with all people, was in need of a Savior. Her song "The Song of Mary" demonstrates this. " My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my soul rejoices in GOD MY SAVIOR." The scriptures do not lie.

She- as with all people , was in need of a Savior. For she calls God her Savior. She was conceived as everyone else- through mother and father. She was holy like Sara and Rachel and other holy women

of scripture. She is blessed among them though, because she was given the favor of bringing forth the Word Incarnate. Her soul was immaculate conceived when the Holy Spirit came upon her.

The conception of her in her mothers womb was as all other holy people of scripture.

She was not conceived by the Holy Spirit in her mothers womb. To be immaculately conceived is to be conceived by the Holy Spirit without interaction between a man and womb. Mary was woven

in wisdom though which is present in the womb of all holy people. She was to be untouched by man. She was chosen in her virginal state. It was the season for the Messiah. No one

prior to this could bring forth Christ. I'm sure Sarah would have been chosen in her virginal state if it was the season for His coming. It was not- but Mary was chosen.

The Roman Catholic Church teaches that Mary was kept free of original sin in preparation for the coming of Christ. This  contradicts what she herself said in her song. She said  HER
SOUL REJOICES IN GOD HER SAVIOR. However, when the Holy Spirit came upon her she was instantly born again- therefore, immaculately conceived. Unknown to most people;

being born again is to be immaculately conceived. This would have had to take place at the immaculate conception of Christ. For Christ to be brought forth from the flesh of Mary

she would have to be instantly transformed. Thus, immaculately conceived herself.

And St Joseph did not know her until after the birth of Christ.

Another false teaching of the Catholic church is "Celibacy" 1 Corinthians is very clear on this matter. St. Paul suggest remaining as he (unmarried) due

to the crisis. Which refers to persecution and martyrdom experienced by the first Church. Also, for the convenience of serving God- it is a useful state to remain in

as to not be distracted by the needs of others in our families. Again this is just a suggestion, not a commandment. Please read 1Corinthians.

Miriam (Mary) represents the state of the chosen and Israel. We all shall be immaculately conceived- BORN AGAIN, in spirit.

Immaculate: without stain or blemish, spotlessly clean.

Christ is truly God come in the flesh - whose flesh? Miriam's flesh. All who profess this are of God. All who denounce this is

of the spirit of antichrist. 1John 4, is very clear about this. Please Read. If you seek truth this is important. It concerns the

salvation of your soul. Through whose flesh did He come into this world. Regardless of denomination

this simple fact can not be ignored.  To blaspheme Mary is to be of the spirit of antichrist.

It is by this profession(CHRIST HAS COME IN THE FLESH)-  that  all spirits are tested. THE REVELATION12 SIGN IS A BIG DEAL.

Christ took on Mary's flesh, therefore her DNA. He did not have to do this God could have formed Him out of the dust of the earth -

one could suppose. But He did not. She was purified for this. So, all those professing Christ and screaming veneration of her is a sin,

SHAME ON YOU. You no not the Lord. You say my salvation comes through Christ alone, yet you deny he came in the flesh.

I will not keep putting out definitions to words start reading and start learning. Salvation does come only by Christ who came

in the flesh of Mary. He can never cut her off. He shares her DNA. It is her flesh He is clothed in and by.  Joseph didn't

help conceive Him. GOD CHOSE HER FLESH TO DESIGN HIS SIGN IN.  Hello! Is anyone home?

Forget your hatred for her or him from whatever denomination. "If anyone says I love God and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who

does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from Him, that

He who loves God should love his brother also." 1 John4:19-21 (KJV)

Did you notice this( concerning the flesh of Christ )is revealed in St John's writings? He was given Mary at the cross as his mother.

Hmm? John 19:25-26 , Please read. Plus he was given the Revelation Of God? This is a no brainer.

The immaculate conception is a doctrine of the RCC regarding Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. That Mary was protected from original sin that she did not have a sin nature and was sinless. The immaculate conception is not biblical. Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ. Mary was just as much of a sinner as you or I. She was in need of a Savior.

3 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Nice try................

Actually Gary it is not a try. It is a fact. He is the Word Incarnate. The Holy Spirit came upon Mary and she conceived- was it Immaculate? Do you no the meaning of that word. I took it out of the dictionary. Was it a spotless conception? Was it spotlessly clean? Would she have to be born again of the spirit to hold Christ in her womb? When the Holy Spirit came upon her was her soul spontaneously born again? Would her soul be Immaculately conceived then? THE WORD INCARNATE MEANS: TO HAVE COME IN THE FLESH. To be an advanced member you should be able to understand the meaning of words- and it is not the words I believe you have a problem with. It is Mary's role.

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The immaculate conception is a doctrine of the RCC regarding Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. That Mary was protected from original sin that she did not have a sin nature and was sinless. The immaculate conception is not biblical. Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ. Mary was just as much of a sinner as you or I. She was in need of a Savior.

I beg to differ. Would you say that of Sara the wife of Abraham? Is Sara the same as queen jezebel? I mean because you say Mary is no different than you or I and I would assume you mean all women as well. Yet scripture tells us

she is blessed among woman? Please explain?

12 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Also, you should find out what the Mother of Harlots means too.

Oh and another thing remember  : Mark 3: 31-35; Luke 8:19-21)  it is those who do the will of His Father in heaven who are sister, brother and mother. I would be careful as not to tread up sacred  ground.  What exactly are YOU saying?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

20 minutes ago, TheBride123 said:

Also, you should find out what the Mother of Harlots means too.

The mother of harlots? The whore of Babylon. An evil world system mentioned in the book of Revelation during the seven year tribulation. Ruled by the Antichrist.