• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

What does falling mean for the believer, bro?  It means to fall into sin.  That verse is talking about a righteous man falling into sin.

So if someone breaks into your home, rapes your daughter then comes at you with intent to rape and kill you, you will just lay down and take it quietly?

My family and I, while camping with permission on my employers private property were approached by a gang intent on no good at all until I produced my Remington 850 Express, racked it, aimed it at the ringleader. Not surprisingly they dropped their weapons, their attitude, and skedaddled at lightening speed. We never saw them again. Had I been unarmed, only God knows how that situation would have ended up.

Z 60. .png

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

What does falling mean for the believer, bro?  It means to fall into sin.  That verse is talking about a righteous man falling into sin.

"Therefore let him who thinks he stands be careful that he doesn't fall" 1 Cor 10:12

"You therefore, beloved, seeing you know these things beforehand, beware lest you also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness." 2 Peter 3:17

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy" Jude 1:24

"Therefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:13

• This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

So if someone breaks into your home, rapes your daughter then comes at you with intent to rape and kill you, you will just lay down and take it quietly?

My family and I, while camping with permission on my employers private property were approached by a gang intent on no good at all until I produced my Remington 850 Express, racked it, aimed it at the ringleader. Not surprisingly they dropped their weapons, their attitude, and skedaddled at lightening speed. We never saw them again. Had I been unarmed, only God knows how that situation would have ended up.

Z 60. .png

All I will say is that the Lord is so faithful.  I saw a missionary being interviewed a few years ago.......she had been gang raped a few months before the interview in the place where she was serving the Lord...........she had absolutely no trauma, no fears, or PTSD, nothing but the peace of God and forgiveness in her heart.  The Lord kept her.....it was literally to her as though nothing had happened.  May the Lord grow and help our faith.......He is greater than anything that man can perpetrate.  All we need to worry about is whether we are in His will or not.  I am watching Him restore my oldest son after his life was shattered when he was growing up.  FAITHFUL is He.

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

All I will say is that the Lord is so faithful.  I saw a missionary being interviewed a few years ago.......she had been gang raped a few months before the interview in the place where she was serving the Lord...........she had absolutely no trauma, no fears, or PTSD, nothing but the peace of God and forgiveness in her heart.  The Lord kept her.....it was literally to her as though nothing had happened.  May the Lord grow and help our faith.......He is greater than anything that man can perpetrate.  All we need to worry about is whether we are in His will or not.  I am watching Him restore my oldest son after his life was shattered when he was growing up.  FAITHFUL is He.

I agree, the Lord is faithful. Sadly, people like that missionary who was gang raped usually happens in countries where people are, or have been disarmed. Our country has been disarmed and many refugees have been imported and guess what? These alleged refugees are gang raping women, invading homes, and looting stores at every opportunity. Its in our news every day. Many of us here are still armed because we were owners of firearms for many years before the gun ban, have been police checked and deemed fit and proper persons to hold firearms for our chosen sport, such as hunting, target shooting, and eradicating feral animals that are ravaging our wildlife.

God commands us, "Thou shalt not kill," Ex. 20:13; Deut. 5:17,  but if someone wilfully and deliberately does break this commandment, God has stated in Genesis 9:6,

Gen 9:6, Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. God is saying here, murders must be executed.

Praise His Holy name, and God bless you and your family Heleadethme. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

These are evidence of the fruits of the SPIRIT and not the dark hate of the world.  Sister these are gems you are saying .   Praise the LORD

we should be focusing on HIM and HIS SAYINGS , instead of what our carnal mind thinks should be done.  I say OBEY JESUS  is all we need to do, and by the SPIRIT

which both guides us and gives us the ability to perform it.    I gave up long ago , by grace,  the wicked wisdom of this world, at its best it leads one to hell

and its worst it leads many to hell who heed it.    The SPIRIT is wiser than we , CHRIST is wiser than we.  SO I say HEED the SPIRIT which would unction us to KEEP CHRISTS sayings

not just the ones we think we should.  ALL OF THEM.   HAPPY IS THE ONE WHO KEEPS MY SAYINGS.  SO TRUE DEAR LORD SO TRUE>

• Praise God! 1

frienduffthaylorde wrote;

"I say OBEY JESUS  is all we need to do, and by the SPIRIT."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arm yourselves and protect yourselves and your families even as Jesus told His disciples to arm themselves.

Luke 22:36. "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

This Scripture must be taken literally as it meant protection from wild beasts, and robbers that filled Judea in those days, which if they found them unprotected, would not hesitate to take their lives. The disciples knew Christs instruction did not mean the swords were to used as offensive weapons to propagate the gospel.

Now there are some in this world who sincerely believe we should lie down and allow criminals to do what ever they like to us and ours, simply because we are followers of Jesus. This is not what God wants from us. Needlessly dying for the gospel does not spread the Word, it limits the spreading of the Word to those left alive, depending on the country.

Those preaching God is love, and love is love, we must Love God and even love murderers and criminals is false teaching in my opinion. God is love! Love is not God? If love was god, it would be a false god; a god made in human image. It would not be God. Therefore love is love, is a lie. If love is love, then there is no argument against racists who love their race more than others and proudly show it. The answer then is that love cannot, does not and must not be construed as, being able to define itself, and allow ones self to be murdered.

Z  61..jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

God willing the situation never arises, but if confronted by person or persons with deadly intent, I will defend my family and myself, or innocent victims, with any force available. If later, I feel it was wrong, I'll confess it. As I have read in scripture how God almighty defended His people He loved from their enemies, I understand the instinct He created in me to protect. I pray for wisdom and courage should the need arise.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

King David fought back. So did Abraham when his family and lot was overtaken. 

7 hours ago, HAZARD said:

frienduffthaylorde wrote;

"I say OBEY JESUS  is all we need to do, and by the SPIRIT."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arm yourselves and protect yourselves and your families even as Jesus told His disciples to arm themselves.

Luke 22:36. "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

This Scripture must be taken literally as it meant protection from wild beasts, and robbers that filled Judea in those days, which if they found them unprotected, would not hesitate to take their lives. The disciples knew Christs instruction did not mean the swords were to used as offensive weapons to propagate the gospel.

Now there are some in this world who sincerely believe we should lie down and allow criminals to do what ever they like to us and ours, simply because we are followers of Jesus. This is not what God wants from us. Needlessly dying for the gospel does not spread the Word, it limits the spreading of the Word to those left alive, depending on the country.

Those preaching God is love, and love is love, we must Love God and even love murderers and criminals is false teaching in my opinion. God is love! Love is not God? If love was god, it would be a false god; a god made in human image. It would not be God. Therefore love is love, is a lie. If love is love, then there is no argument against racists who love their race more than others and proudly show it. The answer then is that love cannot, does not and must not be construed as, being able to define itself, and allow ones self to be murdered.

Z  61..jpg

12 hours ago, HAZARD said:

I agree, the Lord is faithful. Sadly, people like that missionary who was gang raped usually happens in countries where people are, or have been disarmed. Our country has been disarmed and many refugees have been imported and guess what? These alleged refugees are gang raping women, invading homes, and looting stores at every opportunity. Its in our news every day. Many of us here are still armed because we were owners of firearms for many years before the gun ban, have been police checked and deemed fit and proper persons to hold firearms for our chosen sport, such as hunting, target shooting, and eradicating feral animals that are ravaging our wildlife.

God commands us, "Thou shalt not kill," Ex. 20:13; Deut. 5:17,  but if someone wilfully and deliberately does break this commandment, God has stated in Genesis 9:6,

Gen 9:6, Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. God is saying here, murders must be executed.

Praise His Holy name, and God bless you and your family Heleadethme. :thumbsup:

If God is for us who can be against us..........but the opposite is true too,  "except the LORD keep the city, the watchman wakens in vain".  It sure looks to me like our people are being judged, Hazard.....all the formerly Christian western nations.......because it's in exactly the same pattern as ancient Israel when they turned away from the Lord.  The watchmen are waking up too late, and they shouldn't have fallen asleep on the job in the first place....that is the reason for the judgment.  But we are to humble ourselves under God's mighty hand of judgment and chastisement, and in due time He will lift us up.  Like when the Israelites were being taken captive by Babylon, God told them if they submit to their captors it would go better for them than if they revolt.  It is to the Lord and His righteous judgment that we submit.  Bow our heads, confess our sins and the sins of our people and in due time we might see deliverance and then HE will judge our persecutors as He sees fit......not us, but the Lord.  We are to just love our enemies, pray for them and do good to them, as Jesus taught.

It is for the Lord to execute judgment on murderers and sinners, not the church's job.  He has put authorities in place to take care of those things, which if we are following Jesus has ought to do with us, because our mandate as the church is to minister mercy not judgment. (We are only to judge our own within the church, not the lost.)

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

These are evidence of the fruits of the SPIRIT and not the dark hate of the world.  Sister these are gems you are saying .   Praise the LORD

we should be focusing on HIM and HIS SAYINGS , instead of what our carnal mind thinks should be done.  I say OBEY JESUS  is all we need to do, and by the SPIRIT

which both guides us and gives us the ability to perform it.    I gave up long ago , by grace,  the wicked wisdom of this world, at its best it leads one to hell

and its worst it leads many to hell who heed it.    The SPIRIT is wiser than we , CHRIST is wiser than we.  SO I say HEED the SPIRIT which would unction us to KEEP CHRISTS sayings

not just the ones we think we should.  ALL OF THEM.   HAPPY IS THE ONE WHO KEEPS MY SAYINGS.  SO TRUE DEAR LORD SO TRUE>

Amen brother, and I pray others will read carefully and drink in and really hear what you are saying by the Spirit, thanks be to God, I am blessed by it.  God's ways and thoughts are not our ways, they are HIGHER than ours, and we have been given an UPWARD call. 

There was a time when I didn't understand how it was possible either....but as we follow the Lord and crucify our flesh, dying to ourselves more and more He gives us the supply of His Spirit that we need, because we are certainly not sufficient for these things, but it is as the Lord gives us faith.  And He wants our old carnal man dead and crucified, so that the new man Christ can be unveiled in us.

• This is Worthy 1