• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

Please, what makes the book of enoch inspired Scripture?

• The fact that it was used by Hebrews (The Essenes) before the birth of Yeshua The Messiah

• The fact that The Ethiopian Orthodox Church has it in their official canon and has always had it from ancient times.

• The fact that it was found with the Dead Sea Scrolls.

• The fact that The New Testament writers Quoted Enoch

• The fact that 4 different Church Fathers make referrence to Enoch and refer to it as scripture.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Jude1:3 said:

• The fact that it was used by Hebrews (The Essenes) before the birth of Yeshua The Messiah

• The fact that The Ethiopian Orthodox Church has it in their official canon and has always had it from ancient times.

• The fact that it was found with the Dead Sea Scrolls.

• The fact that The New Testament writers Quoted Enoch

• The fact that 4 different Church Fathers make referrence to Enoch and refer to it as scripture.

None of that is how we determine what is or is not inspired Scripture.   You have no clue about what makes the Bible inspired.   You clearly don't understand the doctrine of inspiration, either.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

None of that is how we determine what is or is not inspired Scripture.   You have no clue about what makes the Bible inspired.   You clearly don't understand the doctrine of inspiration, either.

Who is we?  

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, other one said:

Who is we?  

^^^ This ^^^

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

how we determine what is or is not inspired Scripture.   

• If you think that Tares Among The Wheat in England, Scotland and Germany in the 1500's and 1600's  have the authority to determine what is scripture then I have some bad news for you.

• If you think that Hebrews that did't believe that Yeshua was The Messiah in 70-90 A.D.(Council of Jamnia) have the Authority to determine what is inspired scripture then I have some bad news for you.

• If you believe that a Pagan Emperor in The 4th Century has the authority to determine what is inspired Scripture then I have some bad news for you.

• If you believe that The Council of Trent (1545 and 1563 A.D.) that didn't include "The Whole Church" has the authority to determine what is inspired scripture then I have some bad news for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Thank God for The Holy Spirit!

A man (a mere man) that ascribes Infallibility, or for that matter Inspiration or lack of it, should tread very carefully I think.

Thank God for His Holy Spirit!

Thanks God for HOLY SPIRIT.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Jude1:3 said:

• If you think that Tares Among The Wheat in England, Scotland and Germany in the 1500's and 1600's  have the authority to determine what is scripture then I have some bad news for you.

• If you think that Hebrews that did't believe that Yeshua was The Messiah in 70-90 A.D.(Council of Jamnia) have the Authority to determine what is inspired scripture then I have some bad news for you.

• If you believe that a Pagan Emperor in The 4th Century has the authority to determine what is inspired Scripture then I have some bad news for you.

• If you believe that The Council of Trent (1545 and 1563 A.D.) that didn't include "The Whole Church" has the authority to determine what is inspired scripture then I have some bad news for you.

I don't think any of that.   You clearly don't understand the doctrine of inspiration and how it applies to the Bible and why only the 66 of Christian Bible are inspired.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Thank God for The Holy Spirit!

A man (a mere man) that ascribes Infallibility, or for that matter Inspiration or lack of it, should tread very carefully I think.

Thank God for His Holy Spirit!

Thanks God for HOLY SPIRIT.

Ascribes infallibility and inspiration to what?

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't think any of that.   You clearly don't understand the doctrine of inspiration and how it applies to the Bible and why only the 66 of Christian Bible are inspired.

You clearly don't understand how God Never said that His Word is Only 66 Books.

You haven't "Explained" anything.

• Give a Detailed Explanation of why "The Protestant" number of 66 books that started in the 1500's is "The Official" number.