• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

7 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

And you ignored all I wrote after it... continue in that chapter. It's ok, you're not going to change your mind. Have a great day.

No, I didn't ignore it........just that if the first part of what you said didn't fit the context, then it seemed to void the second part of what you said.  Anyway, we can leave it there if you want.  Bless you.

For me what I wanted to bring out on this thread is the fact that we will here for the Third Temple and that it is going to be incredibly deceptive......this the Lord did show me in spirit, I saw and felt it, like a strong pull, it is going to feel irresistible and wonderful, like the presence of God, except it will be a counterfeit presence........remember how the devil can transform himself into an angel of light.  We must be led by the Lord and obey Him.  I understand how it will seem exciting, like ancient history and the Old Testament coming alive with the new Temple.......but we must not be enamoured with a physical Temple, remembering how it will be linked to antichrist.