• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Davida said:

I agree with this article by Pastor Errol Naido.

I luv ya davida, don't never forget that.     Heck yeah this is very true.    No matter how often I warn out against the all inclusive ,   I already know YOU know all about it.

I just keep a warning for others to see.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,973
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Jesus Christ also empathize that the smallest degree of faith, comparing it as the faith of a musturd seed, can remove mountains and is acceptable by God, God knows  and can see the faith in peoples heart, Jesus can see where people cannot see. 

That leave us with the fact that Jesus can see the faith in the heart of the person, and that very momment, Jesus Christ knows that this person is his redeemed one, and has the Eternal Life , and  there is nothing in the world that can be use to deceive him that this person is not his, not even the Devil can dare to come and take this person to Hell, the Devil knows the Gospel the same way Jesus Christ knows it and can never tried to deceive Jesus Christ who has the Keys of Heaven and Hades, even if the person was a secret believer, and even if the lifestyle of the person can be use to judge him, because his faith will Saved him. 

Jesus Christ is happy that he can have people with little faith like a microscopic seed that is not visable in the eye. 

When someone believes the whole Heaven rejoyce, for that reason I can not agree with you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  5

23 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Except that you are just speaking your own thoughts here brother, and not the word of God

I get your point. Thanks for the reply. And for those who are also not understanding me,  I will explain further.

His 'word' as you seem to put it, is referring to script. But His WORD is Yeshua, THIS ONE, GOD. He is the great I AM and can never be fully contained in earthen vessels. So 'undiluted word'. That is disingenuous - an oxymoron. If you mean the scripts are different or 'diluted' by erroneous translations, and apparently do not point to THE LIGHT of TRUTH, then by definition, the script is of man only, and perhaps no inherent TRUTH will breathe thru them.
However, THE LIGHT of TRUTH, THE WORD, may use them if He sees fit.

Saul says that all scripts are for our instruction and edification, etc. But if that SPIRIT of TRUTH, if Yeshua or HOLY SPIRIT is not there giving you LIFE thru them; if HE has been banished due to a lack of LOVE, then the words will just fall to the ground. They are meaningless babble, a sounding gong as Saul tells us very clearly.

If THE LIGHT of TRUTH cares to speak RHEMA, thru words, then He can, He does and He will. This may be a strictly personal message, not a private revelation (as that is warned about) but just something that encourages or gives one insight.

If one has a feeling that they have been given an encouraging word and wants to share that, I hope that they would be accepted; not for scholastic brilliance or for loquacious party-line adherence, but for themselves.  

He is THE LIGHT of TRUTH, He cannot be diluted, if it could be, it is no longer TRUTH. Mere words cannot prove TRUTH. But TRUTH (Yeshua) will prove Himself where, and when and if He so chooses.

Warp and Weft are weaving terms. I expect that HOLY SPIRIT and the LIGHT of MEN can handle that quite well.

-------------JOHN 1

1 In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God. 2 This One himself was at the origin with God. 3 Everything was in his hand, and without him not even one thing existed of the things that existed. 4 In him was The Life and The Life is The Light of men. 5 And The Light is shining in the darkness, and the darkness did not overtake it.

6 There was a man sent from God; his name was Johanna. 7 He came for a witness, to testify about The Light, that everyone by him would believe. 8 He was not The Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 For That One was The Light of Truth, which enlightens every person that comes into the world.10 He was in the world, and the world existed by his hand, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But those that received him, to them he gave authority to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his Name, 13 Those who had not been born of blood, nor of the desire of the flesh, nor of the desire of a man, but of God.

Justin, I speak of the word that is a light unto our path and lamp unto our feet....that one.  The one that can make us wise to salvation through faith, the one that is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.  The Lord has been gracious to show me not to try and separate the person from His word, they are one.  When we separate them we get into trouble, either the Person without His word, or the word without the Person who speaks them, they are both ditches on different sides of the right road. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  9

On 10/7/2017 at 5:26 PM, missmuffet said:

The fastest growing religion in the world today is not Islam, Buddhism, or any of the New Age religions. In the 21st Century it is Counterfeit Christianity, with over two billion people on earth today claiming to be Christians. Many of them do not have the slightest notion of what it means to be a Christian. They may look like Christians, talk like Christians, but are not Christian at all.

But how do we distinguish between the fake and genuine follower of Christ? In order to detect a counterfeit Dollar bill, Special Agents from the US Treasury Department study the genuine Dollar note until they are intimately familiar with every facet and detail of the currency.

Once the genuine article is imprinted in their minds – it is easy to detect the counterfeit. Similarly, in order to detect genuine followers of Christ, we must examine ourselves through the prism of God’s Word.

We need to know the Scripture
We must be so familiar with the Scriptures that whenever we stray from the Truth. Conviction and the knowledge of God’s Word brings us right back! James 1:23–25, declares: “For if anyone is a hearer of the Word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into the Perfect Law of Liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work…”

A follower of Christ is one who has repented of his sins, turned from his wicked ways and commits the rest of his natural life to walking in total submission to God’s Will and in obedience to His Word.

By that definition alone – a significant percent of people claiming to be Christian are disqualified.

It’s not just about one’s words
Jesus warns in Matthew 7:21: “Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the Will of My Father in Heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your Name, cast out demons in Your Name and done many wonders in Your Name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practise lawlessness’.” What is God’s Will for your life? His Word! And God’s Word is God’s Law. So when we live in wilful disobedience to God’s Word – we transgress God’s Law.

Appearances are deceiving
Because outward appearances are deceiving, the difference between a genuine follower of Christ and the counterfeit Christian is not easily detected. However, the Bible provides instruction to help us easily discern between the two. Paul, warning about those who have strayed from the truth writes in 2 Timothy 2:19: “Nevertheless, the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal; The Lord knows those who are His and let everyone who names the Name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

Major deceptions in the world
The Scriptures are clear, not only is Jesus aware of the impostors, He also knows His true followers. In 2 Timothy 3:12–14: Paul warns and encourages Timothy: “All who desire to live Godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. But evil men and impostors will grow worse…deceiving and being deceived. But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of…”

Tragically, many Christians are not heeding the warning of Scripture today and are straying from the Truth. Let me share some of the major deceptions in the Christian world that are causing millions to depart from God’s Word and follow manmade doctrines, fables and opinions:

The deception of celebrity worship
Millions of Christians are unwittingly following the standards of this world system through celebrity worship. The media is the primary conduit through which men and women are exalted to godlike status causing Christians to ignore the Word of God and slavishly follow the word of man. I investigate every friend request I receive on Facebook to ensure they are a Christian. 

I am often shocked to read their profiles: ‘I love Jesus’ and ‘I love Lady Gaga’. How a Christian can claim to love the holy and sinless Son of God and a depraved individual like Lady Gaga is a mystery to me. Many Christians believe Barack Obama is a Christian because of his media-created star power. In fact, 1 in 4 pastors in the US believe Obama is a follower of Christ even though he works diligently to promote the murder of the unborn and advance the homosexual agenda around the world.

Another global celebrity leading many Christians astray is Archbishop Desmond Tutu who states “the Dalai Lama will go to Heaven because he is a good man.” Apparently, the Cross of Christ is inconsequential. Tutu also claims “homosexuality is a gift of God.” Many Christians adore Tutu and follow his false gospel. It is a known fact that the people you idolise have the most influence in your life. Millions of Christians today see no contradiction in claiming Christ while standing in agreement with evil.

Being unequally yoked
The intoxicating allure of the celebrity completely blinds them to the warnings of Scripture. “Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers, for what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?” 2 Cor 6:14-15

Deception of man-made doctrines
Rob Bell, a mega-pastor and tech-savvy marketer espouses a doctrine of salvation without damnation. Bell argues that everybody who ever existed will go to Heaven because God’s love cannot send anybody to hell. Universalism preaches that there is truth in every religion. And because all truth emanates from God, all religions must have some part of God’s Truth. Consequently, everybody goes to Heaven. This false doctrine is already laying the foundations for the One World Religion.

Millions in the ‘Emerging Church’ movement have bought into this deception and are being led astray by leaders who have clearly rejected God’s Word and replaced it with their own false doctrines. Jesus explains the parable of the Tares in Matthew 13:41: “The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and those who practise lawlessness and will cast them into the furnace of fire, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”

The deception of man’s opinion
A new and dangerous movement called Chrislam is growing overseas. Chrislam is an attempt to synchronise Christianity with Islam. While it began in Nigeria in the 1980s, Chrislamic ideas have spread throughout much of the world. The fundamental concept of Chrislam is that Christianity and Islam are compatible, that one can be a Christian and a Muslim at the same time. Chrislam is not formally a religion of its own, but rather a blurring of the differences and distinctions between Christianity and Islam.

Some Protestant churches, are promoting this merging together of Islam and Christianity. The problem with this man – driven initiative is that Islam rejects Jesus as the Son of God who died for the sins of the world. And Jesus’ Crucifixion, Resurrection and Supremacy are central to the Christian Faith. Although Christians agree with Muslims on many moral issues, there is no compatibility with Islam on the central tenets of the Christian Faith. Altering the Bible to win converts to Christ is heresy. Peter preaching about Jesus to the Sanhedrin declares in Acts 4:12: “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under Heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

The deception of love
An increasing number of Christian leaders are being led astray by the deception of love. This deception argues that “as long as you have love, you are pleasing God.” Love (or rather the world’s definition of love) contends that ‘loving and committed’ homosexual relationships must be acceptable to God because He is love. Also, where love exists, God exists. This deception is gaining much ground in the world today because it allows people to advance all manner of evil under the guise of love. Fornication is mostly justified by using this argument.

The deception of good works
Many of the mainline denominations refuse to preach the Gospel of repentance from sin and faith in Jesus Christ preferring rather the social gospel of good works and serving others. God is love, He is also perfectly just and holy. The God-kind of love therefore cannot be equated with sexual depravity or any other sinful behaviour. 

In fact, God’s love causes us to repent from sin – not justify it! If the gospel you are preaching does not begin with repentance from sin and turning to God – it is not the Gospel of Jesus Christ at all. “Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance.” Rom 2:4

The deception of stupidity
Churches are springing up all over Europe headed by priests who do not believe there is a God! Many churches do not believe in the Virgin Birth or the Resurrection of Jesus. As the BBC reports, “some church leaders in the Netherlands want to transform their small nation into a laboratory for rethinking Christianity – experimenting with radical new ways of understanding the faith.”

Religious Affairs Correspondent Robert Pigott tells of Rev. Klaas Hendrikse, a minister of the PKN, the mainstream Protestant denomination in the Netherlands: “Pastor Hendrikse doesn’t believe in life after death, or even in God as a supernatural being. He told the BBC that he has “no talent” for believing historic and orthodox doctrines. “God is not a being at all,” he says, but just an experience. Furthermore, as Pigott reports, “Mr. Hendrikse describes the Bible’s account of Jesus’ life as a mythological story about a man who may never have existed, even if it is a valuable source of wisdom about how to lead a good life.”

By any normative definition of Christian belief, Klaas Hendrikse is an unbeliever, but in the largest Dutch denomination, he is considered a minister in good standing. As a matter of fact, he is not even unusual. A study undertaken by the Free University of Amsterdam determined that about one in every six Protestant ministers is either agnostic or atheist!

All of the above deceptions are leading people away from the one true Faith of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Most of the people advocating these ideas are well intentioned – but as many of you are aware – the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Many pastors of large and successful churches are preaching a feel-good gospel designed to make congregants comfortable. Christians who constantly hear the message of grace and how to live your best life, etc, tend to believe the Christian walk is all about them and their comforts. God is not so much interested in our comforts as He is in our nature being transformed to that of Christ’s.

Know what you believe and why
“Preach the Word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.” 2 Tim 4:2.

The most important task of following Christ today is to know what you believe and why you believe it. Without a solid grounding in God’s Word you can easily stray from the truth. The responsibility to fill your mind with the knowledge of God rests squarely on your shoulders.

http://www.joydigitalmag.com/burning-issues/counterfeit-christianity/

That writer is a lot bolder then me. I would never think it is my place to inspect flocks and judge people and divide people into groups for Gods judgment for excepted rejected stamping. Or even exalt ourself  and think what I believe is all trueth over another person because what Christ Gave me Is a free gift i recieved and I give His name and witness to him. The srticle seems so devilish, prideful, accuser and looks like fruitless  corupt comunication to me to plant pride or distaste of people in people.

There is one truth the Lord Jesus Christ and He chose to save a lead many from the path of destruction to eternal life. He is our salvation and grace.

I've heard the testimomy of The Lord Jesus Christ and saving power of the gospel come from people led out of idolitry, sorcery, satanism, holyness legalism, athieism, spirtualisms, the new age paganism, astronomy, wiccan. there are so many oaths to distruction who can even count them? But only One Salvation Christ Jesus the Son of God and none of those isms and ologies have stopped him from saving and leading in truth any of those who hear of him, believe in Him and call on Him.

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

That writer is a lot bolder then me. I would never think it is my place to inspect flocks and judge people and divide people into groups for Gods judgment for excepted rejected stamping. Or even exalt ourself  and think what I believe is all trueth over another person because what Christ Gave me Is a free gift i recieved and I give His name and witness to him. The srticle seems so devilish, prideful, accuser and looks like fruitless  corupt comunication to me to plant pride or distaste of people in people.

The deceptions have saturated the US and Canada, the majority of Preachers and Christians are preaching the heresy of Pelagianism.

23 minutes ago, Robert William said:

The deceptions have saturated the US and Canada, the majority of Preachers and Christians are preaching the heresy of Pelagianism.

of course when men do not love the truth (Jesus) they are given over to great deceptions. want to restain deception and overcome? start testifying to the Lord Jesus Christ the lamb of God and the blood of atoinment. Bible says we overcome by the blood of the lamb and our testimony of Jesus Christ but men like to exalt their knowledge of mysterys rather then Christ. so they become decieved in the futility of their thinking. takes humilty to exalt Christ and not your own wisdom.

Edited by Reinitin

44 minutes ago, Davida said:

So you accuse him of judging but in your post you are accusing this Pastor of being "devilish"? Accusing him of inspecting flocks & dividing them?  He isn't inspecting "flocks" that would be a scrutinizing of the individual members. What I see he is doing is exposing dangerous false doctrines which is what we are to do using the WORD of GOD as our measurement. There are false teachers who misuse & twist scripture preaching confusion & heresy leading people astray.  What i'm seeing in the above post criticizing the article is the tossing out a few adjectives found in the Bible being used haphazardly to dismiss this well written article that is backed up with full scripture.   

Nope just said he is a lot bolder then me and why i think he is stepping out/up in a place i would never have the courage to step. Because of my own weakness I'd fear the fruit would be bitterness or pride or judgments of people I have not been authorized by the word or commisioned by the spirit to a seat of judgment over the world. Unless im called to sit with Christ when he returns and can see everything hidden and can rightly judge in all wisdom. Now we can correct rebuke encourage with all authority in scripture those in christ. you correct a wise man and he will love you. im sure you know how correcting fools and mockers goes. So If people are decieved and know not Christ or God then what good can you give them other then The gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and atoinment for sin and a promise of eternal life if the humble themselves repent and believe? and hope and prayer that whdn confronted by the testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ the Spirit will be present to transfer them from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of God as a son. Then the scriptures are profitable to renew the mind and restore a right spirit and bring maturity to all those in the eternal kingdom of God and His Son Jesus Christ King of Kings and Lord od Lords who is returning for His people and to judge the world..

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Nope just said he is a lot bolder then me and why i think he is stepping out/up in a place i would never have the courage to step. Because of my own weakness I'd fear the fruit would be bitterness or pride or judgments of people I have not been authorized by the word or commisioned by the spirit to a seat of judgment over the world. Unless im called to sit with Christ when he returns and can see everything hidden and can rightly judge in all wisdom. Now we can correct rebuke encourage with all authority in scripture those in christ. you correct a wise man and he will love you. im sure you know how correcting fools and mockers goes. So If people are decieved and know not Christ or God then what good can you give them other then The gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and atoinment for sin and a promise of eternal life if the humble themselves repent and believe?

Before correcting, one must first make a judgment.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Davida said:

The Bible does not preach confusion.

No it doesn't teach confusion. But by the simplicity of it, it confounds those who consider themselves wise in their own eyes.

God watches over His World to perform it. So you can teach all day long the spiritual blessings. An example... honor you mother and father this is a command with promise and actually be blessed in this life by honoring your parents. But what does it profit a man to be taught and learn and aquire the whole world but loose his own soul.

We must be born again and that promise is recieved by hearing the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and we recieve by Spirit the promises we have been given in Him.

not confusing at all. Born once die twice. born twice die once.. pretty simple.

Edited by Reinitin

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

4 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

No it doesn't it teach confusion. But by the simplicity of it, it confounds those who consider themselves wise in their own eyes.

God watches over His World to perform it. So you can teach all day long the spiritual blessings. An example... honor you mother and father this is a command with promise and actually be blessed in this life by honoring your parents. But what does it profit a man to be taught and learn and aquire the whole world but loose his own soul.

We must be born again and that promise is recieved by hearing the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and we recieve by Spirit the promises we have been given in Him.

not confusing at all. Born once die twice. born twice die once.. pretty simple.

God knows the hearts of those who are genuine born again believers. They will go in the rapture of the Church. Others might be somewhat unhappy.