zorgblar

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Near death experiences .What do you think of them?Are they from the devil or God?I think both.:( 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Near death experiences have to be compared to Scripture. The Bible is silent on NDE. There are some serious concerns. Satan is always there ready to deceive. He can disguise himself as an angel of light. Therefore I am a skeptic.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Well the closest I ever came to dying was in the hospital as a youngster.

I remember being unable to even walk no strength at all.  yet having peace .

Well , I lived and here I am to encourage the peoples .     Be on guard for these .   I expect to see more of them.

But has anyone else noticed that in the famous books,  it always appears that everyones family is their , their dead members

its like an illusion that everyone will go to heaven.  THAT is why I worry over such things.  Me thinks their is a move of new age in it.

Some of the descriptions I have heard about GOD and I seem to notice not too much about JESUS or if he is their he says things the real JESUS would never have said.

Rather odd , how when the old test prophets had dreams or visions, it was warnings

yet today its nothing but peace and good times and all inclusive like.    Me thinks new age is busy creating a GOD that is all inclusive and making the folks

think their is no need to fear death due to everyone gets saved type God.    Jus saying , be careful.  

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Why the obsession with parabiblical subjects?

Look at my testimonial.

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

?? I think I asked, "Why the obsession with parabiblical subjects? ".

Just think it's cool i guess.

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

Hello, zorgblar .... do you mean an experience of almost dying, or are you speaking of a spiritual experience coupled with almost dying?  The latter would be strictly ungodly and demonic. 

I ment the latter. 

I still have this kind of stuff in my subconsciousness.So yeah i am still opened alittel.But anytime i think of going back to the occult i think of all the cool things about God. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

You seem to be seeking to see if certain activities would be approved of. No matter how you word your questions or ask about which activity when it comes to occultic stuff and such; The answer is always going to be a resounding NO. All occultic practices, astrology, witchcraft, black arts, fortune telling, ouija boards, tarot cards, palm readers, spiritualism, parapsychology, satanism, psychic phenomena lead people away from fellowship with God. All these things are controlled by satan and his demon's. And are designed to lead people away from God. There is NOT one ounce of good in any of it. NONE. God's word is the authority on this and his word condemns all such practices and activities. Satan seeks to steal, kill, and destroy. He was a murder from the beginning. Christians should NOT even be curious about any of it, nor should they think any of it is harmless. To think any of it is harmless, is an outright lie.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,569
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

22 hours ago, zorgblar said:

Just think it's cool i guess.

It isn't.

Sorry for that bluntness, BUT it isn't!  For it wastes your time  in your searching out what is counterfeit instead of learning what is true.

Just as one does not learn of counterfeit money by studying counterfeit currrency, in but stead by studying real currency so that any  other is easily seen to be false. So it is with God and His word. You don't study falsehoods and evils to find what is good and true.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 10/17/2017 at 8:51 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well the closest I ever came to dying was in the hospital as a youngster.

I remember being unable to even walk no strength at all.  yet having peace .

Well , I lived and here I am to encourage the peoples .     Be on guard for these .   I expect to see more of them.

But has anyone else noticed that in the famous books,  it always appears that everyones family is their , their dead members

its like an illusion that everyone will go to heaven.  THAT is why I worry over such things.  Me thinks their is a move of new age in it.

Some of the descriptions I have heard about GOD and I seem to notice not too much about JESUS or if he is their he says things the real JESUS would never have said.

Rather odd , how when the old test prophets had dreams or visions, it was warnings

yet today its nothing but peace and good times and all inclusive like.    Me thinks new age is busy creating a GOD that is all inclusive and making the folks

think their is no need to fear death due to everyone gets saved type God.    Jus saying , be careful.  

I agree there is no need to fear death.  At 69 I cannot tell you how many times I was on the edge of death.  The first time I was too young to remember it.  I've been in car accidents, industrial accidents, floods, earthquakes, falls, and so forth.  And a massive heart attack.  Death is not something to fear.  Its only a beginning.

• Thumbs Up 1