• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

10 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Further to this you, you are not above scriptual testing. Period.

Matthew 10:32 (KJV)

[32] Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

[33] But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
19 minutes ago, inchrist said:

I dont deny His title Son of God. There is no title anywhwre is scripture God the son.

Doesn't matter.   The Bible calls Jesus "God" in several places and even Jesus referred to His own deity.   Denying the deity of Jesus is to call Jesus a liar.  Those who call Jesus a liar cannot then appeal to Jesus' teachings on other matters.  

Guest shiloh357
Just now, inchrist said:

Again stop diverting.

Where in scripture does it state we are exempt feom observing the sabbath?

We test all things

Who is "we?"   I am talking about the Church.  I am not talking about whatever group you belong to. 

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

As I said you have no idea what i am talking about because to did not read/understand my original post.  

I know what the Bible says and I believe that.   I reject your post.  I understand it, but you're wrong.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 minute ago, inchrist said:

I'm typing from my phone(big fingers) not from my PC.

However i find it interesting you would focus on idle nonsense, than actually dealing with the scriptures being placed in front of you?

No it's you who do not understand you are practicing heretical beliefs and no one who matters hears you or reads your stuff... come into the light and accept John 1 as the Who of Jesus and be born again unto the Truth of Scripture...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

24 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Whether you like or not I am part of body of Christ. You dont determine my salvation the bible does.

Where in scripture does it state the church the body of Chist is exempt from the sabbath

Historical and biblical proof demonstrates a Sabbath resurrection. It is interesting that Sunday resurrection believers have to resort to non-biblical sources to prove a Sunday resurrection and not the Bible. Some even resort to selective quotations, not including the context to deceive others into believing their traditions.

And many of these sources are from people with pagan Greek philosophical backgrounds and speculate, and allegorize and spiritualize on many things in the Bible to the point where the truth is lost and hidden away by their spiritual jargon.

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Historical and biblical proof demonstrates a Sabbath resurrection. It is interesting that Sunday resurrection believers have to resort to non-biblical sources to prove a Sunday resurrection and not the Bible. Some even resort to selective quotations, not including the context to deceive others into believing their traditions.

And many of these sources are from people with pagan Greek philosophical backgrounds and speculate, and allegorize and spiritualize on many things in the Bible to the point where the truth is lost and hidden away by their spiritual jargon.

And yet, you are appealing to non-biblcial sources to prove a Sabbath resurrection.   There is a word for that:  Hypocrisy.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, inchrist said:

No you brought up the 613 laws as part of your argument.

That's not extra-biblical

Secondly ive only posted scriptual verses...so again you throwing a word around for the sake of it.

I wansn't talking to you;  I was talking to Justin. 

I simply just posted all of laws....and you can run through them with me which ones we do not keep

I am not going to waste my time on that. 

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, inchrist said:

And so are his commandments which all the laws hang on.

You can not erase what Christ stated

I am not erasing anything Jesus said.   Unlike you, I trust in Jesus (the real one, the one that is God, as opposed to the mere man/idol you concocted) and I believe what He said.  I believe all of what he said including the parts where he claimed to be God.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, inchrist said:

That is fascinating, since when do we find scriptual verses a waste of time?

Scritpures aren't a waste of time.  Your notion that we need to discuss all  613 commandments is a waste of time.