• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

It is not I, but Christ in me.     PAUL gave Christ all recognition for the works by the SPIRIT , as we know tis by grace alone we are saved.

But paul nor any other ever claimed to be THE CHRIST .  alice baily and so many oprahs and kennys seeing themselves as GOD.   that needs to cease asap, or be found in wrath

ON HIS DAY they will.     You all be blessed now .

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/25/2017 at 4:49 PM, simplejeff said:

When did God take away your free will ?  

Free will when it comes to the natural man embracing the gospel is a myth a false teaching, why would the natural man (not born again) embrace something he considers to be foolishness.

1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Joh 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Eph 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9  Not of works, lest any man should boast.

If there is no Grace (unmerited favor) there will be no faith to believe!

On 10/23/2017 at 10:24 PM, Bro.Tan said:

Are we to believe that as soon as we accept Jesus in our lives that our salvation is secure? Again people are quick to run to the Apostle Paul’s writing, grabbing a couple of verse that preachers have grossly mistaught. And they have built a false teaching regarding “once saved always saved”. Just as you freely accepted Jesus in your life you can also freely choose to stop serving him. Jesus said with his own mouth; (Matt. 24:13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. That is until the end of your life, or until the Second Coming of the Lord. People are being taught that once you are quote “saved” that you can never fall to the spiritually lost condition. This is not true and totally unbiblical; this teaching is a damnable heresy brought in by man. To teach someone that all they have to do is believe on Christ and you are saved is a doctrine of the devil. Many who teach eternal security teach that once a man is saved no matter how wicked he becomes he is still saved. Thus the teaching “once saved always saved”. Then you asked them what are you saved from? Or how did you obtain your salvation? And most cannot answer these questions. Some even say that sense I have been “saved” I am living a sinless life.

(1John:1:10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. According to bible you can’t be living a sinless life, because if you make such a statement, you just lied.

Paul said in (1Cor. 15:1-2) (v.1) MOREOVER, brethren, I declare unto the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (v.2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. Paul is telling you right here that you are saved by the gospel that he preached unto you if you keep it in memory. So what happens if you don’t keep it in memory? Then you have believed in vain you have believed for nothing that’s what vain means.

Paul said in (1Cor. 9:24-27) (v.24) Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. (v.25) And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown: but we an incorruptible. Paul says that when you run in a race everybody is running for a prize. But this prize that he is referring to is eternal life, that’s what he means by an incorruptible, he’s talking about an incorruptible body, a heavenly body. (v.26) I therefore so run, not as uncertainly, so fight, not as one that beateth the air: (v.27) But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. You see Paul knew exactly what was going on that why he says he has to bring his body under subjection. Under subjection to what? To God’s Law, Paul knew that if he didn’t continue to keep God's law that even after he had preached to many that he himself could still become a castaway. This doesn’t sound like Paul thinks that he has guarantee salvation.  

Don’t allow yourself to be deceived into believing that once you believe in the Lord that your work is finished, it has just started. Paul say in (Heb. 10:35-39) (v.35) Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. (v.36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. People you must have patience when dealing with the word of God. And you must do the will of God, which is the keeping of his law, if you expect to receive the promise, which is eternal life in the kingdom of God, which will be established on this earth. NO ONE IS GOING TO HEAVEN. And it’s strange that most people who consider themselves “once saved always saved” are the same ones that tell you that God’s commandments were nailed to the cross. (v.37) FOR YET A LITTLE WHILE, AND HE THAT SHALL COME WILL COME, AND WILL NOT TARRY. (v.38) NOW THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH: BUT IF ANY MAN DRAW BACK, MY SOUL SHALL HAVE NO PLEASURE IN HIM. What does Paul mean by if any man draw back? You mean that once you are quote “saved” that you can draw back. According to the apostle Paul you can. Like I said earlier that just as you choose by your own free will to start serving the lord, you can by that same free will stop serving the lord or as Paul put it draw back. (v.39) But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul. That’s what you must do, you must have faith (believe) unto the saving of the soul. And your soul is not saved as soon as you start to believe on Jesus, salvation is works in progress, not a one step solution. 

Do you have to be perfect to earn your salvation, do you think you can be perfect, do you think God will wink at one sin, if your answer is no to all three then you are on your way to Hell. I'm trying to show you that you can't earn your way in by good works.

On 10/23/2017 at 10:24 PM, Bro.Tan said:

Are we to believe that as soon as we accept Jesus in our lives that our salvation is secure? Again people are quick to run to the Apostle Paul’s writing, grabbing a couple of verse that preachers have grossly mistaught. And they have built a false teaching regarding “once saved always saved”. Just as you freely accepted Jesus in your life you can also freely choose to stop serving him. Jesus said with his own mouth; (Matt. 24:13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. That is until the end of your life, or until the Second Coming of the Lord. People are being taught that once you are quote “saved” that you can never fall to the spiritually lost condition. This is not true and totally unbiblical; this teaching is a damnable heresy brought in by man. To teach someone that all they have to do is believe on Christ and you are saved is a doctrine of the devil. Many who teach eternal security teach that once a man is saved no matter how wicked he becomes he is still saved. Thus the teaching “once saved always saved”. Then you asked them what are you saved from? Or how did you obtain your salvation? And most cannot answer these questions. Some even say that sense I have been “saved” I am living a sinless life.

(1John:1:10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. According to bible you can’t be living a sinless life, because if you make such a statement, you just lied.

Paul said in (1Cor. 15:1-2) (v.1) MOREOVER, brethren, I declare unto the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (v.2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. Paul is telling you right here that you are saved by the gospel that he preached unto you if you keep it in memory. So what happens if you don’t keep it in memory? Then you have believed in vain you have believed for nothing that’s what vain means.

Paul said in (1Cor. 9:24-27) (v.24) Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. (v.25) And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown: but we an incorruptible. Paul says that when you run in a race everybody is running for a prize. But this prize that he is referring to is eternal life, that’s what he means by an incorruptible, he’s talking about an incorruptible body, a heavenly body. (v.26) I therefore so run, not as uncertainly, so fight, not as one that beateth the air: (v.27) But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. You see Paul knew exactly what was going on that why he says he has to bring his body under subjection. Under subjection to what? To God’s Law, Paul knew that if he didn’t continue to keep God's law that even after he had preached to many that he himself could still become a castaway. This doesn’t sound like Paul thinks that he has guarantee salvation.  

Don’t allow yourself to be deceived into believing that once you believe in the Lord that your work is finished, it has just started. Paul say in (Heb. 10:35-39) (v.35) Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. (v.36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. People you must have patience when dealing with the word of God. And you must do the will of God, which is the keeping of his law, if you expect to receive the promise, which is eternal life in the kingdom of God, which will be established on this earth. NO ONE IS GOING TO HEAVEN. And it’s strange that most people who consider themselves “once saved always saved” are the same ones that tell you that God’s commandments were nailed to the cross. (v.37) FOR YET A LITTLE WHILE, AND HE THAT SHALL COME WILL COME, AND WILL NOT TARRY. (v.38) NOW THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH: BUT IF ANY MAN DRAW BACK, MY SOUL SHALL HAVE NO PLEASURE IN HIM. What does Paul mean by if any man draw back? You mean that once you are quote “saved” that you can draw back. According to the apostle Paul you can. Like I said earlier that just as you choose by your own free will to start serving the lord, you can by that same free will stop serving the lord or as Paul put it draw back. (v.39) But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul. That’s what you must do, you must have faith (believe) unto the saving of the soul. And your soul is not saved as soon as you start to believe on Jesus, salvation is works in progress, not a one step solution. 

Limited Atonement (Particular Redemption)

Limited Atonement is a doctrine offered in answer to the question, "for whose sins did Christ atone?" The Bible teaches that Christ died for those whom God gave him to save (John 17:9)

Joh 17:9  I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine...  Christ died, indeed, for many people, but not all (Matthew 26:28).  

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins

Specifically, Christ died for the invisible Church -- the sum total of all those who would ever rightly bear the name "Christian" (Ephesians 5:25).
This doctrine often finds many objections, mostly from those who think that Limited Atonement does damage to evangelism. We have already seen that Christ will not lose any that the father has given to him (John 6:37). Christ's death was not a death of potential atonement for all people. Believing that Jesus' death was a potential, symbolic atonement for anyone who might possibly, in the future, accept him trivializes Christ's act of atonement. Christ died to atone for specific sins of specific sinners. Christ died to make holy the church. He did not Atone for all men, because obviously all men are not saved. Evangelism is actually lifted up in this doctrine, for the evangelist may tell his congregation that Christ died for sinners, and that he will not lose any of those for whom he died!

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

14 minutes ago, Robert William said:
On 10/25/2017 at 3:49 PM, simplejeff said:

When did God take away your free will ?  

Free will when it comes to the natural man embracing the gospel is a myth a false teaching, why would the natural man (not born again) embrace something he considers to be foolishness.

No,  not that free will.

Yes, the natural man cannot comprehend anything spiritual.

Yes, the natural mind says things "as if" spiritual truth,  yet not.

Yes, the natural 'in the flesh' believer (many various mixes perhaps) believes things

as if they are Scriptural,  evn if they are contrary to Scripture.

Yes, it is not possible to explain things spiritually aprehended to the natural mind/ man/ or carnal man.

"Free will" to choose.  "Free will" when Yahweh tells people "Choose". 

That "Free will" .

God may take it away at any time He Pleases. 

Does God take away a believer's free will ?  (no) (not until they die) (unless God is Pleased to take it away before then, if He Wants To.)

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

No,  not that free will.

Yes, the natural man cannot comprehend anything spiritual.

Yes, the natural mind says things "as if" spiritual truth,  yet not.

Yes, the natural 'in the flesh' believer (many various mixes perhaps) believes things

as if they are Scriptural,  evn if they are contrary to Scripture.

Yes, it is not possible to explain things spiritually aprehended to the natural mind/ man/ or carnal man.

"Free will" to choose.  "Free will" when Yahweh tells people "Choose". 

That "Free will" .

God may take it away at any time He Pleases. 

Does God take away a believer's free will ?  (no) (not until they die) (unless God is Pleased to take it away before then, if He Wants To.)

First, you say the natural man cannot comprehend then you say he can freely choose, that confusion.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Robert William said:

First, you say the natural man cannot comprehend then you say he can freely choose, that confusion.

When Jesus walked up to the disciples , and said "Come, follow Me",  could they choose, or were they unable to choose ?

When Yahweh spoke to Israel and said "Choose",  could they choose , or were they unable to choose  ?

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

When Jesus walked up to the disciples , and said "Come, follow Me",  could they choose, or could they not choose ?

When Yahweh spoke to Israel and said "Choose",  could they choose , or could they not choose ?

They could not or would not unless the Father was drawing them or making them born again, the only reason they said yes is because they were made new creatures.

Guest shiloh357
On 10/25/2017 at 3:57 PM, Christ lives not i said:

once you KNOW that you are the Christ, living inside of a personal self, then its over

When someone says they are the Christ, we KNOW that person is a heretic.