• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 10/28/2017 at 3:31 PM, ayin jade said:

Many have said that the 144,000 will preach the gospel in the end times but I have not seen that in scripture. I have seen that they are the first fruits instead. 

So I would like to know. Please show me. Where does it say that they preach the gospel in the end times?

I can't find anywhere that states what the 144,000 do while they're here on earth.  I think that whatever it is they do has to be inferred from the context.  We first hear of them between the 6th and 7th seal.  The sixth seal ends the great tribulation and the seventh seal brings about the seven plagues.  Consequently, the 144,000 are sealed and protected against the effects of the plagues, and whatever it is that they do happens during the plagues.

According to the way I see things, everyone will have already made their decision concerning the mark and the image, and the 144,000 are there to call the deceived to repent of following the man of sin, and they may even offer refuge to those who do.  It's hard to say for sure but if it's not that, then what is it that they do during the time the plagues are being brought to bear?  Whatever they do will compliment the purpose of the plagues, since they are there at that time.  The plagues are brought about in an attempt to convict people of the error of aligning with the man of sin, so I see the 144,000 working in conjunction with that in some way.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

There is a great mystery surrounding these 144,000.

True it doesn't say they will be preaching, but one thing for sure is that they follow the Lamb and have the seal of God, and all are singing the same song that no-one else knows except those elders in heaven.  They are given the same doctrine!  The truth!  Fed by the Lamb.  These are the elect of God standing on Mt Zion with Christ (The kingdom of God)

We are all supposed to be dwelling in the Kingdom of God (Zion)

Why don't all the others have this same song?,...that would be my question?

What's the big secret?

It's called the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

They are loyal servants who have followed the truth, and the 1st woe will not harm them because they have the seal of God (5th trumpet).

They will stand out when no harm comes to them, and only then will the world know there is something different about them, that they are protected by the Lamb of God, and he has spared them during this horrible time.  This shows that they have not been killed by the FP who will go after all the Christians who refuse his Mark, and because they are the "First-Fruits", they will be taken up "first", to meet with Christ when that day comes, then all their brethren will follow.

When God saved 8 souls during the flood, did they preach?  The preaching was already over and they were held in safety until it was over.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I can't find anywhere that states what the 144,000 do while they're here on earth.  I think that whatever it is they do has to be inferred from the context.  We first hear of them between the 6th and 7th seal.  The sixth seal ends the great tribulation and the seventh seal brings about the seven plagues.  Consequently, the 144,000 are sealed and protected against the effects of the plagues, and whatever it is that they do happens during the plagues.

According to the way I see things, everyone will have already made their decision concerning the mark and the image, and the 144,000 are there to call the deceived to repent of following the man of sin, and they may even offer refuge to those who do.  It's hard to say for sure but if it's not that, then what is it that they do during the time the plagues are being brought to bear?  Whatever they do will compliment the purpose of the plagues, since they are there at that time.  The plagues are brought about in an attempt to convict people of the error of aligning with the man of sin, so I see the 144,000 working in conjunction with that in some way.

Scriptures says what they do on,earth.They follow the lamb where ever he goes.

If you follow Christ you know it cancan be very difficult at times not knowing sometimes what to do.To even understand everything Jesus has said can,be very difficult.The 144000 do it quite well.I've learned Jesus speaks to them in the gospel.It is also written,that they have their fathers name in thier foreheads.

This means they have overcome.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/3-12.htm

Not a small thing to overcome the beast.Especially if  your family follows the beast.They will be hated by everyone in israel.Thier own families will,be thier enemies

4 hours ago, Sister said:

There is a great mystery surrounding these 144,000.

True it doesn't say they will be preaching, but one thing for sure is that they follow the Lamb and have the seal of God, and all are singing the same song that no-one else knows except those elders in heaven.  They are given the same doctrine!  The truth!  Fed by the Lamb.  These are the elect of God standing on Mt Zion with Christ (The kingdom of God)

We are all supposed to be dwelling in the Kingdom of God (Zion)

Why don't all the others have this same song?,...that would be my question?

What's the big secret?

It's called the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

They are loyal servants who have followed the truth, and the 1st woe will not harm them because they have the seal of God (5th trumpet).

They will stand out when no harm comes to them, and only then will the world know there is something different about them, that they are protected by the Lamb of God, and he has spared them during this horrible time.  This shows that they have not been killed by the FP who will go after all the Christians who refuse his Mark, and because they are the "First-Fruits", they will be taken up "first", to meet with Christ when that day comes, then all their brethren will follow.

When God saved 8 souls during the flood, did they preach?  The preaching was already over and they were held in safety until it was over.

The dead in Christ rise first.

http://biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/4-16.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The dead in Christ rise first.

http://biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/4-16.htm

Greetings Shilohsfoal

I know I know I know! That's the general rule, and one that stuck in my mind for so long.

The dead in Christ are raised first, then those who are alive are picked up.

But why call them the first-fruits if they are not first?  This makes no sense?

There is one "possible scenario" that plays in my mind.

John saw the 144K being sealed "before" the seven angels sound.

Then after this, he saw the resurrection of another group - the multitudes.

Two different groups. 

What if the first group is taken before the rest and not part of that resurrection?  We at least know that they are here during the 5th trumpet, but after that we don't know.  It's a mystery.

Consider the 24 elders in heaven?  They were already taken up and there in heaven when the Lamb opened the 7 seals.  That general rule of the dead being raised first before the living didn't apply to them?...

So the general rule does not apply to all....there are some exceptions.  Will there be an exception with the 144K elect at the end? I don't know, For they are standing on Mt Zion with Christ, and no one else is there yet.  It's obvious they are the first ones there, and it is just them with Christ.  The reason being is that they are the only ones sealed, and chosen for this purpose.  It is such a mystery, and we have no clear answers, but many questions.

10 hours ago, Sister said:

Greetings Shilohsfoal

I know I know I know! That's the general rule, and one that stuck in my mind for so long.

The dead in Christ are raised first, then those who are alive are picked up.

But why call them the first-fruits if they are not first?  This makes no sense?

There is one "possible scenario" that plays in my mind.

John saw the 144K being sealed "before" the seven angels sound.

Then after this, he saw the resurrection of another group - the multitudes.

Two different groups. 

What if the first group is taken before the rest and not part of that resurrection?  We at least know that they are here during the 5th trumpet, but after that we don't know.  It's a mystery.

Consider the 24 elders in heaven?  They were already taken up and there in heaven when the Lamb opened the 7 seals.  That general rule of the dead being raised first before the living didn't apply to them?...

So the general rule does not apply to all....there are some exceptions.  Will there be an exception with the 144K elect at the end? I don't know, For they are standing on Mt Zion with Christ, and no one else is there yet.  It's obvious they are the first ones there, and it is just them with Christ.  The reason being is that they are the only ones sealed, and chosen for this purpose.  It is such a mystery, and we have no clear answers, but many questions.

The dead in Christ rise first.There is no changing those words.

Let me ask you a question.How do you know the 144,000 are alive when Christ comes?

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The dead in Christ rise first.There is no changing those words.

Let me ask you a question.How do you know the 144,000 are alive when Christ comes?

Hi Shilohsfoal

Because they are sealed just before the 7 angels sound, therefore they are alive at this time of sealing.  It would not make sense to seal the dead?

Revelation 7:2   And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Revelation 7:3   Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

There are special chosen ones at the beginning of Christ's ministry (the apostles), and those at the end (144K) who bear witness to the truth.

The first lot gave it, and the last lot received it.

Both groups bear witness to the truth as a testimony to the Lamb of God for they are chosen.

Not to say those who lived in between did not receive it, ....but they are not alive to bear witness of the end times.

Matthew 22:14   For many are called, but few are chosen.

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Shilohsfoal

Because they are sealed just before the 7 angels sound, therefore they are alive at this time of sealing.  It would not make sense to seal the dead?

Revelation 7:2   And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Revelation 7:3   Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

There are special chosen ones at the beginning of Christ's ministry (the apostles), and those at the end (144K) who bear witness to the truth.

The first lot gave it, and the last lot received it.

Both groups bear witness to the truth as a testimony to the Lamb of God for they are chosen.

Not to say those who lived in between did not receive it, ....but they are not alive to bear witness of the end times.

Matthew 22:14   For many are called, but few are chosen.

If they bear witness to the truth in Israel,then will they not do as Jesus told them and wouldnt those things Jesus said would happen to them happen?

Sounds to me as though Jesus has already told them what they are to do and what things will happen to them thousands of years ahead of time.

http://biblehub.com/luke/21-16.htm

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus is talking to someone in,israel at the time of the end here.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-23.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If they bear witness to the truth in Israel,then will they not do as Jesus told them and wouldnt those things Jesus said would happen to them happen?

Hi Shilohsfoal

I don't quite understand what you are saying here?

What makes you think that the 144K are in Israel only?

They are scattered throughout the whole earth, and are individuals who serve the Lamb, the Word of God and walk in his commandments.  They are not of religion or of the system of this world, but they are of the truth only and are in Christ in spirit and in truth.

There is nothing mentioned that the 144K will bear witness in Israel, for God sends his two prophets for this job.

We know for sure the 144K are true worshipers and have not been infiltrated by this world or the teaching of men.  One thing that stands out is their worship and loyalty to Christ, that they are obedient. 

There will be a big shaking up of the kingdom and the kingdom will be sifted between the honourable, the luke warm, and the fakes.  There are vessels made of Gold, silver, wood etc, some for glory and some for dishonour.  Not all vessels can be gold, as some are lesser but still of great value.

The luke warm will go through the fire in order to be purified for they have spots on their garments and have not washed them clean in the blood of the Lamb during their walk, however, mercy will be given at the end if they overcome.  They will be cleansed through fire (persecution).

Edited by Sister
  • Thumbs Up 2