• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

https://www.garynorth.com/freebooks/docs/2122_47e.htm
Key Dates in Dispensationalism's History

Rapture Fever is a study of the paralyzing effects of a doctrine that was invented in 1830. It shows why millions of Christians who have accepted this doctrine have walked away from great opportunities because they regarded these opportunities as heavy responsiblilites. Evangelical Christians have voluntarily handed power over to their enemies. Their enemies have a concept of the future that spans many generations. It is time to reclaim the future for the Church of Jesus Christ, and in doing so, reclaim the present

this is not something i have given a lot of thought to, as i remember some of the so called end time dates and them having passed and then another end time date and so on and so forth.

• Group:  Royal Member

ok so have just realised that Gary North is part of the NAR (New Apostolic Reformation) movement. i looked through his list above and i have to say hmmmn he does have a point....but then its not biblical, i guess, the list that is. its all a bit Alice in the looking glass..."dont break that Alice as its seven or is it eleven  years bad luck?" and breakages must be paid for.

Edited by existential mabel
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I am not even going to address the North thing. Since the title to the OP is Rapture Fever I will just address that.

There is a crown awaiting those of us who are anxiously awaiting Jesus Christ to call us home at any time. It is imminent and could happen at any time. We are always waiting for the rapture of the Church.

3) The Crown of Righteousness – (2 Timothy 4:8) “Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.” We inherit this crown through the righteousness of Christ which is what gives us a right to it, and without which it cannot be obtained. Because it is obtained and possessed in a righteous way, and not by force and deceit as earthly crowns sometimes are, it is an everlasting crown, promised to all who love the Lord and eagerly wait for His return. Through our enduring the discouragements, persecutions, sufferings, or even death, we know assuredly our reward is with Christ in eternity (Philippians 3:20). This crown is not for those who depend upon their own sense of righteousness or of their own works. Such an attitude breeds only arrogance and pride, not a longing, a fervent desire to be with the Lord.

The Bible is the word of God. The Bible is to be interpreted literally.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-58 tells us that Jesus Christ will take all those born again believers to be with Him before the seven year tribulation.

The rapture of the Church and the second coming are two different events.

The seven year tribulation is not for the Church and all those who are genuine believers Revelation 3:10 and 1 Thessalonians 5:9 and Romans 5:9.

Those who enter the seven year tribulation and who come to Christ at that time will become the Tribulation saints and most of them will be martyred and will die for their belief in Jesus Christ.

Gary North has been wrong so many times with his Dominionist theology. He needs to learn the concept "My Kingdom is not of this world".

Does he want us to set up the New Geneva and compete with Rome? 

ah funny you should say that, as the NAR is to do with a reformation for what i ask myself and then as i am typing this out i have an insight the reformation is to bring about the one world religion obvious really i guess. and who stands in the way? the church and christians who are seasoned in the way of the LORD. hence a cunning plan lets make it all new and shinny and emotional experience better than drugs. and the bigger the one world religion is the more of an outcome it will have ie the things that are in the way will no longer be in the way

Edited by existential mabel

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, existential mabel said:

https://www.garynorth.com/freebooks/docs/2122_47e.htm
Key Dates in Dispensationalism's History

Rapture Fever is a study of the paralyzing effects of a doctrine that was invented in 1830. It shows why millions of Christians who have accepted this doctrine have walked away from great opportunities because they regarded these opportunities as heavy responsiblilites. Evangelical Christians have voluntarily handed power over to their enemies. Their enemies have a concept of the future that spans many generations. It is time to reclaim the future for the Church of Jesus Christ, and in doing so, reclaim the present

this is not something i have given a lot of thought to, as i remember some of the so called end time dates and them having passed and then another end time date and so on and so forth.

Date setters are false.     But not the rapture.  though not all agree on the timing part .  IT IS REAL and WIL BE ON HIS DAY

TILL Then EMBRACE the fact we about to suffer a all out betrayal be men and many who even profess his name.    Its coming and itwont be stopped.

But fear not ,   we are just entering what others before us have.   And though many died for the faith ,  WHAT HOPE they had AND HAVE.

We have never personally here , experienced what soon is coming WORLD WIDE.    but many others have died , been beaten and betrayed.

ITS now coming on an end time scale.  oh such a number so large will soon bleed for Christ .   SO LARGE and so fast will the blood fil the streets of the few true

when once the great hour of our betrayal begins under the largest gathering of the all inclusive mindset that led all not in the lambs book of life

RIGHT TO the coming weapon .    THEN our betrayal comes full force , as we are seen as haters of humanity and as many who kill us

will think they do so under GODS WILL FOR WORLD PEACE AND UNITY.    ITS COMING the hour draws ever closer .    fear notwhat is coming

rather pray for strength to endure faithful unto the end.    ARISE and have no fear , man kills only the body , but cannot kill the soul

and tobe absent from the body is only to be present with the LORD.  NO FEAR , but let us not be naïve either..........ITS COMING and coming SOOONER than later.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

52 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Gary North has been wrong so many times with his Dominionist theology. He needs to learn the concept "My Kingdom is not of this world".

Does he want us to set up the New Geneva and compete with Rome? 

Yes he does , but what many DONT KNOW is..................it too will swear allegiance to the BEAST , to rome to all that is wicked.

THEY ALL BEING DUPED.   Look at their ties , and their leaders............its creeping in the nar too.   for thenar was false and all that is false will as one worship the beast .

Interfaith is like something I once heard on a movie I watched many years ago.     ITS LIKE SKYNET  you cant trace it to ONE thing, its many different ways

but leading ALL to the beast .   oh it is FROM SATAN.    but I mean the teachings are not identical. but the outcome WILL BE THE SAME . 

ITS EVERYWEHRE now and growing darker and worse  till all unite under its commonmindset FOR WORLD peace and unity.     ITS EVERYHWERE YOWM in many forms .