IGNORED

Why so much Hate between the Churches/Religions that follow Christ?

notsolostsoul

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, inchrist said:

False prophets come to purposefully deceive for their own gain.....

We dont really have Mormons where I live havnt been exposed to them so I cant comment on a group I know nothing about.

ABSOLUTLEY TRUE THIS IS.    THEY do deceive for their own gain.     LOOK WHO WILL SIT ON TOP of this WHOLE all inclusive religion.

ROME WILL,  WHY YA THINK SHE LEADS IT . FOR POWER .   oh yeah its for gain all right .

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, inchrist said:

Because no where does it state we arnt allowed to use objects for religious purposes.

SURE IT DOES.   THOU shall make no graven image of things in earth , sea , heaven , to bow DOWN BEFORE.  GOD SAID IT.

but if ye think the POPE is greater than GOD  .   man what a shock on the last day .

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, inchrist said:

Well then you better take your issues to God about Moses

Because he made graven images of cherubims in the temple of God.

He made the pattern GOD told him to make.  HE didn't make golden bulls or statues of dead jews to honor.   But some jews did, they built their sepulchures.

NOT GOOD though.  JESUS said you just like them , for they killed the prophets and you build their sepulchares .

No need to take to MOSES what GOD condemns.     MOSES would have too.   remember the bull.    Moses if he were alive today

would be tearing rome apart for its idolatries.  JESUS would come in with whips and tear the place up.  Cause interfaith has made the house a den of theieves and robbers.

Kick pope francis out .   yall need to pray him out of their .   I would run for it , but I have no desire .   But we can pray some holy men back in the place

and they could clean house so fast , mr clean would be n the unemployment line by the am.  CLEAN that house up.     Now join with me

and lets get to cleaning , for I truly desire the death of no man.   only life.  LETS clean rome up .  

• Thumbs Up 1

Yall need to hear this .

just as in the days of moses , the jews when he had been gone so long went about to build a bull, a calf to worship.

BEFORE moses returned GOD told him this, MOSES interceded.     WHEN moses returned however..........he sure did separate the wicked from those who had not done so.

NOW forward to today.

ITS been a real long time since JESUS ascended and right now he makes intercession for all who believe .

But ROME leads the world in making the WORLDS ONE RELIGOIN a GIANT BULL OF INTEFAITH FOR WORLD peace.

WHAT do you suppose will happen when HE RETURNS...........I tell you he will gather his own safely

and will utterly destroy that house and all who partook of that wicked interfaith lie .   THAT INTEFAITH is an open MOCK TO JESUS.   AN MOCK AT HIM

TRODDING HIM UNDER FOOT FOR WORLD PEACE , or I should say POWER ,  making HIS OWN WORDS OF I AM THE ONLY WAY of no effect

through this intefaiht LIE from hell.     ALL have been warned ,  follow that lie for world peace and on JESUS day their will be naught but weeping and gnashing of teeth

as all who partook of this evil lie are cast alive into a lake of fire.  NOW FLEE IT.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, SkyWriting said:

Having attended about 10 denominations, I didn't hear much talk about other churches. 
Where have you noticed this? 

What I am noticing, from the responses here, it's not the Churches or the Religion that causes the Hate (conflict). It comes from Man. So many are caught up in the right or wrong (finger pointing) of the traditions of individual systems of what they believe are Churches or Religions, and totally omit the teachings of Christ/God (2 Great Commandments).

So I apologize for thinking it was the Church/Religion.

My questions should have been:

If PEOPLE call/claim themselves to be Christians (followers of Christ), then why do they behave in hateful manners toward others?

If WE would follow the 2 Great Commandments as they are written. There should be no ill behavior (Hate).

My mistake was viewing People as Representatives of their Church. Which would be Representatives of Christ, if the Church is truly based in Christ.

So those that I have seen partake in (Hate) are not representatives of the Church/Religion nor Christ.

Oh SkyWriting, I was speaking from conversations I've had with members of different churches. I see now they spoke from their belief, not as a true representative of their church. 

• This is Worthy 1

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, inchrist said:

Actually I have, we can start with justin adams if you would like....

No you haven't.   And you need to start telling the truth. 

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, inchrist said:

Well then you better take your issues to God about Moses

Because he made graven images of cherubims in the temple of God.

The prohibition against graven images was making things that were to be worshiped.  The cherubim were not worshiped.  The RCC is full of idols and idolatry and the worship of Mary and prayer to dead "saints"   so-called. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

5 minutes ago, notsolostsoul said:

If PEOPLE call/claim themselves to be Christians (followers of Christ), then why do they behave in hateful manners toward others?

Hate must not be welcomed in our hearts.

If anyone truly hates someone he should examine himself and seek to heal his heart by welcoming the Lord Jesus Christ to it.

"He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now." - 1 John 2:9

All sorts of evil must not be tolerated.

"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past,
that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." - Galatians 5:19-21

Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.

"For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." - 1 John 5:3-4

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, notsolostsoul said:

What I am noticing, from the responses here, it's not the Churches or the Religion that causes the Hate (conflict).

The oldest recognized world wide organization is responsible for more executions and gross immorality and false gospel than anyone can comprehend without revelation from the Father in Heaven in line with His Word.

They taught that it is normal, healthy, and good to stir up trouble and it is "good" to put to death anyone not "Christian"(it is not even murder , they said for a while, since non-Christians are not human) ....

It is the largest world wide religious group that has corrupted the leaders of all the countries, and multitudes around the world for many centuries.

It has been their written doctrines and practices for many centuries, and practiced their executions also for many centuries, thinking and teaching they were doing GOD a favor !

They still remain the largest or one of the largest deceivers everywhere and anywhere, over the whole world, in league with babylon or as babylon.

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

The oldest recognized world wide organization is responsible for more executions and gross immorality and false gospel than anyone can comprehend without revelation from the Father in Heaven in line with His Word.

They taught that it is normal, healthy, and good to stir up trouble and it is "good" to put to death anyone not "Christian"(it is not even murder , they said for a while, since non-Christians are not human) ....

It is the largest world wide religious group that has corrupted the leaders of all the countries, and multitudes around the world for many centuries.

It has been their written doctrines and practices for many centuries, and practiced their executions also for many centuries, thinking and teaching they were doing GOD a favor !

They still remain the largest or one of the largest deceivers everywhere and anywhere, over the whole world, in league with babylon or as babylon.

Yep.  and they at work to DO it again all over again.   The killing machine will soon kill n the name of peace and love and will say and many will believe ITS GODS WILL.

what a major repeat .  only this time , oh dear the number they kill for world peace love and unity will be so large it cannot even be numbered .   Nothing new under the SUN.

• Thumbs Up 1