Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

Munari, it is that "black and white". (Literally,  :)  )

Salvation is not left to "chance" and the Scripture says that just looking around at creation alone is enough to know God exists- no excuses. Claiming ignorance won't get you by when you stand before God. I think it's dangerous to say that ignorance may be an acceptable excuse for some - it will give some a false hope. There is no hope unless one calls on Jesus Christ and makes Him Lord. Jesus' words on that are crystal clear. I don't understand why you would (seemingly) water them down?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/14/1970

I think God would allow Jewish people into heaven even those who reject him on Final Judgement he probably send one of those who don't believe in him to hell

Imagine Drudge other Jew celebrites might make it to heaven Drudge is lots of thing I think dude believe in God

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!

In Matthew 8:11, Jesus says, And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and the west and shall sit with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

In Luke 13:28, There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of G-d, and you yourself thrust out.

So Jesus said, that Abraham, Isacc and Jacob plus all the Prophets of the Old Testament are in heaven already.

So the question of "Can a Jew go to Heaven?" The answer is yes.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Scripture is very clear I agree with George,

I think John 1 is a pretty clear place to witness to this fact.

Peace :inlove: Amen

:thumb:

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Snowdoove

Abraham, Isacc and Jacob where justified by their faith in Yahweh. But after the Messiah came, the only way to come to the Father is through the Messiah Jesus. We must have faith in Jesus.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I agree with George too, no other way to heaven then through the Blood of Jesus!!

Love in Christ,Angels

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Adstar,

Abraham, Isacc and Jacob where justified by their faith in Yahweh. But after the Messiah came, the only way to come to the Father is through the Messiah Jesus. We must have faith in Jesus.

Yes, they were justified by the "faith in Yahweh", but their souls had not been purchased till the precious blood of our Lord was shed on the cross.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Guest Waldans Mountain

HI all

ROMANS 11 [25] For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.[26] And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:[27] For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

The tribe of Judah has been blinded for the most part until the times of the gentiles are fulfilled(which shouldnt be much longer)

JER.51  [5] For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the LORD of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.[6] Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

The tribe of Judah will not be forsaken even after what was done to the HOLY ONE of Israel (JESUS).

Guest Brother Ben

Dear Brothers and sisters in the Lord.

I cannot  believe that a jew who does not believe that Jesus was the messiah is doomed to hell.

Please  consider the following scriptures.

HOW IS A JEW SAVED?  Could it be simply by believing in God the Father?

John 12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

First question who was it that sent Jesus?  

Second question do the Jewish people believe on God.  

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

By the very words of Jesus!  A Jew who believes in God has everlasting life.

The people that came out of Egypt believed in God, the great I AM.  The God of abraham Issac and Jacob.

Luke 1:5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

If a Jew cannot be saved outside of Christ where do we put Zacharias and his wife  Elizabeth?

Shelah

Brother Ben