• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

God has blessed the USA.  Whether it be 1939 or 2017 the Irving Berlin lyric expresses a solemn prayer worthy of uttering today and everyday. May God stand over her, as patriots stand beside her praying this American hymn of appreciation for God's guidance and blessing.

"While the storm clouds gather far across the sea, 
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free, 
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair, 
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. " 

God Bless America, 
Land that I love. 
Stand beside her, and guide her 
Thru the night with a light from above. 
From the mountains, to the prairies, 
To the oceans, white with foam 
God bless America, My home sweet home.

I hear ya neighbor.   but we got major problems.   What most don't realize is GOD does not and will not change .

And it is also written that if ANY does not want to keep GOD in their conscious < HE WILL GIVE THEM OVER to a reprobate mind.

THIS is the effects of a generation that abandoned GOD , did not want to even see any reminder of Him.   The world and nations have been given over to a reprobate mind.

and I can prove this.....................NOT ONLY has it massively increased , but laws have changed which HONOR the very effect OF A REPROBATE MIND.  man with man , woman with woman

THEY not only doe this , ITS HONORED and any thing that wont accept it is seen as ugly vile monsters.  EVIL seen as GOOD and good seen as evil.

WE better pray for strength to endure the coming hell on earth tribulation hour .   cause whether we believe it or not ........ITS AT THE DOOR.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

God can only DO what HE says HE WILL DO.   and now a word,   any nation which turns away from GOD shall be turned into hell.

DOES that SOUND like a blessing .    IF the people would repent , then GOD would repent him of the judgment.

But...................I don't see repentance , I SEE America and the rest of nations only hating GOD MORE and getting way worse.  SO

my advice is pray for  repentance, cause without that ,   THE WORLD and her nations will only be turned into hell.   and while we are on that note

apparently this has to happen.  apparently their would come a generation that would not repent .   HOW else COULD GOD , his wrath come.

and we know it will come , its been written.  THIS IS that GENERATION .   no doubt.   I aint never seen such praise be to sin and such hate increasing

with vengeance towards GOD, towards his people.  SO .   GOD don't change , HE DOES NOT CHANGE.   

Since ye have showed me the back............I WILL SHOW YOU the my back.

WHEN you pray I WILL NOT HEAR ,  When the wrath begins,  and they pray < HE WILL NOT HEAR

and he says SO.    PRAY to your gods , see if THEY can DELIEVER you from this.

ENTER ye in at the strait gate,  for many will knock upon the door in that hour . and he from within will NOT OPEN , and will say I never knew you.

Enter in NOW .    O world and all peoples Come to CHRIST while their is yet time .     For in the day of wrath ITS TOO LATE>  

When once the master of the HOUSE has risen up and shut the door , then shall many begin to knock and HE WILL NOT OPEN IT.

A great weapon is being formed that will first come against the true bride.  but it too will be destroyed at the COMING of the LORD.

till then be prepared to lose all for his sake, to be hated , to be even killed for the gospel in time to come.   A world wide scourge

by a leader is coming and his kings will make war against the saints.  Into his hands he will be given POWER over all nations ,  mulititudes tongues and kings

and he shall be given power to overcome,KILL many saints .     And interfaith and all inclusive is leading right to the final hour . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Why do you ask.

Because it is not about nations but personal faith. Its about the saved and the lost. Those who love the light and come to it and the those who love the dark 

Here is what Jesus says     For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reprovedc. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.      Jn 3:17-21

When Jesus went to the cross and at death the veal in the Temple was torn in half from top to bottom. This was the end of the Old Testament. Faith then became personal confession as in who so ever believeth.  

Can you then say god bless our nation. Would you say then God bless the darkness? No!

Can you say God bless the church No! because not all who say Lord L0rd shall enter the kingdom. The Lord knows those who are his bride and far as the world goes Jesus said in John 17:9 Jesus prayed for the disciples say I pray for them I pray not for the world

The Lord despised all  that was of the world. We are admonished by Gods word Love not the world neither the things of it. Any man who love the world the love of the Father is not of Him 1st John  2:15,16

Gen 22:18 And in your Seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.

God bless america 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

27 minutes ago, Davida said:

What does the blessing of Abraham's seed have to do with America?  bit of a long way around to get to America from there in my opinion.

All the nations of the earth be blessed....

Shows blessings are not limited to just people but can be to nations. 

Whatever. Really not interested enough to argue the point. Too many grumpy folks lately griping about the us, our president etc. Dont need to read this day in and day out.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,582
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I hear ya neighbor.   but we got major problems.   What most don't realize is GOD does not and will not change .

And it is also written that if ANY does not want to keep GOD in their conscious < HE WILL GIVE THEM OVER to a reprobate mind.

THIS is the effects of a generation that abandoned GOD , did not want to even see any reminder of Him.   The world and nations have been given over to a reprobate mind.

and I can prove this.....................NOT ONLY has it massively increased , but laws have changed which HONOR the very effect OF A REPROBATE MIND.  man with man , woman with woman

THEY not only doe this , ITS HONORED and any thing that wont accept it is seen as ugly vile monsters.  EVIL seen as GOOD and good seen as evil.

WE better pray for strength to endure the coming hell on earth tribulation hour .   cause whether we believe it or not ........ITS AT THE DOOR.

I am blessed greatly by God. He called me to my salvation here at America, He has blessed me with  fine local body of Christ where I can fellowship learn and be a soldier at his post. A a soldier it is my duty to be prepared, ad so I am .

It is also my privilege as well as duty to seek out and to enjoy the banquet God has placed before me, just as He did for the pursued King the psalmist that wrote the Twenty Third Psalm.

Everything is not just woe woe woe, much is joy joy joy!

I pray that soon and very soon God will establish that near perfect church in Texas for you to be called to for your nourishment and continuing sanctification, so that you too can know some of the extreme joy so many saints enjoy each day.  Sorry that to date as you have stated you have never one even a one.

It is a saddening, a shame even, that  you don't get the grand privilege allotted by God of seeing the many families to the third and fourth generation all with their young, each  in worship song, and studying lessons in the word of God day after day, week after week. It will do your on heart good. It is such encouragement to the heart and promise for the soul of even grander things to come for all that believe of Jesus as Lord God and personal savior. There are so very many of us all over this land America.

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I am blessed greatly by God. He called me to my salvation here at America, He has blessed me with  fine local body of Christ where I can fellowship learn and be a soldier at his post. A a soldier it is my duty to be prepared, ad so I am .

It is also my privilege as well as duty to seek out and to enjoy the banquet God has placed before me, just as He did for the pursued King the psalmist that wrote the Twenty Third Psalm.

I pray that soon and very soon God will establish that near perfect church in Texas for you to be called to for your nourishment and continuing sanctification, so that you too can know some of the extreme joy so many saints enjoy each day.  Sorry that to date as you have stated you have never one even a one.

It is a saddening, a shame even, that  you don't get the grand privilege allotted by God of seeing the many families to the third and fourth generation all with their young, each  in worship song, and studying lessons in the word of God day after day, week after week. It will do your on heart good. It is such encouragement to the heart and promise for the soul of even grander things to come for all that believe of Jesus as Lord God and personal savior. There are so very many of us all over this land America.

And I thought we had already went over this.    I DID go to churches.  the singing was great , the people were kind. THE DOCTRINE was false.

I asked you to help me find a church.  You brought Kenneth,  you promoted JOHN piper. TWO MAJOR false ones neighbor. way false .

So I am not trying to be mean .   But how on earth can you help me find a good church,  if youcant discern the most obvious false ones.   What is  next

JOEL OLESTEIN , should I try that church.    He is major false too.    BRING me some teachers YOU KNOW teach sound doctrine .   at least do that .   I

never assume .  But I will test all their doctrine.    But only against BIBLICAL doctrine .

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Neighbor .   let me put your mind at ease.  DO you think I think I will find a perfect church.    I Know I wont.  

That is not what stopped me .    Even the early church had memebers need correction .  paul had his hands full, so did james , so did john.

But when the LEADERS of the church preach dung , HOW on earth is the church going to get the correction it needs. How on earth is it going to grow

no.  it only gets worse and worse and worse.   You might think I look for perfect people . WRONG .  but the Doctrine must be perfect .  leaders

should have long well been proven and tried.  and definitely not with this dung in most seminiaries today .  but BIBLICALLY tested.

YOU complain  that I warn out .   But friend I must do as I am LED to do .  and the people are in serious trouble these days.

Men and women all over lots of churches teaching things , mindsets so contrary to Christ a babe with a month in the bible could spot most of the errors.

You don't seem to be able to discern very well.   and I don't assume that .   but if you cant discern such obvious ones as false , , neighbor I worry for you.

Too many are going under this mindset that GOD uses evil ones .  NO.  GOD pulled YOU out of darkness. not Fredrick price.   sure he may have said truth

but all false ones can speak truth as well as lies.   nobody speaks all lies , not even the Pharisees, not even buddists, not even Mormons or muslms preach all lies

ITS truths BUT NOT THE <  THE TRUTH .   any leader should long , long have had his senses excercised to know the difference between good and evil

between a true man of God and a false man of God .   OR they have no business leading anything.    Leaders must set the standard and that standard must

be CHRIST alone .   and the rest of the members work with varying gifts to also edify the body.  But if leadership teaches false hoods,  that church wont make it.

And yes,  I tried with much patience , love and truly genuine concern to correct SOME of the leaders.  Nieghbor a good word of advice

IF they cant prove you wrong by scrips .  And you can show them obvious error and still they wont say your wrong , cause they cant

but they wont cease the teaching .    The only thing one can do is leave .   so I did .  and serveral times several over .   I tried to help.

some listened , but with teachers coming behind and creating divisions ,  I cant help that .    The ones who KNOW Christ  will never settle for any thing

less than the wholly righly divided sayings OF CHRIST .  to them nothing else can fill their heart , can fulfill them or bring them peace.

lies or the mix is so empty.    But TRUTH is so fulfilling , its truly as if CHRISTS words are FOOD TO THE SOUL ,  honey to the taste and no omitting or chaning them will do .

ITS CHRIST alone that feeds the soul and yeah I know their are others who know this .  I have seen them HERE .  I have seen and met with others too in person.

but a church I have not yet found.   However , its been quite some time since I kept looking .    You be blessed neighbor .   

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,582
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And I thought we had already went over this.    I DID go to churches.  the singing was great , the people were kind. THE DOCTRINE was false.

I asked you to help me find a church.  You brought Kenneth,  you promoted JOHN piper. TWO MAJOR false ones neighbor. way false .

So I am not trying to be mean .   But how on earth can you help me find a good church,  if youcant discern the most obvious false ones.   What is  next

JOEL OLESTEIN , should I try that church.    He is major false too.    BRING me some teachers YOU KNOW teach sound doctrine .   at least do that .   I

never assume .  But I will test all their doctrine.    But only against BIBLICAL doctrine .

I brought you no one at all.   I encouraged you to ask  of the Holy Spirit to guide you, and still do. I  do  think that surely the entire State of Texas houses a local body  of Christ Jesus. My bride was led to one a small one of a mere six saints that cared for and encouraged one another.