• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

If God says go do this and you don't trust him you will not do it. So you have no faith even if you say you do.

I just like to say things pretty clear, because Satan works very hard against anyone who decides to surrender to the Lord Jesus.

Some people simply have no understanding of that and start saying: "Just believe and your are fine".

For the carnal man, this is viewed completely different, and with the help of Satan you can imagine... For them to believe is just to resume their life (without repentance) in the flesh and they will be OK.

I know this because many people are lost in this deception of dead faith. I suggest people teach the Gospel appropriately, with truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

20 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I just like to say things pretty clear, because Satan works very hard against anyone who decides to surrender to the Lord Jesus.

Some people simply have no understanding of that and start saying: "Just believe and your are fine".

For the carnal man, this is viewed completely different, and with the help of Satan you can imagine... For them to believe is just to resume their life (without repentance) in the flesh and they will be OK.

I know this because many people are lost in this deception of dead faith. I suggest people teach the Gospel appropriately, with truth.

You don't listen well. You just want to preach. You don't get anything one says. 

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

10 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You don't listen well. You just want to preach. You don't get anything one says.

Sorry, I just quoted you but my mind on was another subject. This may be what caused confusion.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

30 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Sorry, I just quoted you but my mind on was another subject. This may be what caused confusion.

It's frustrating to post to someone and there post back is not really a response to the post but just more of there original post. I did say it's the trust factor that will lead to obeying God. And no real Christian says just believe your just fine. You have to be born again. There a new heart in every Christian that trusts Christ. Faith without works is dead. Meaning that faith is not trust in Christ death on the cross. It's just a head knowledge of facts no trust. That kind of faith is dead. When we want true forgiveness of our sins. And a real trust in Christ. Then we become born again. Your faith and trust will be full of good works. Jesus is Lord so we obey him. We belong to him. But works are not what saved us Christ did. 

28 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Jesus is Lord so we obey him. We belong to him. But works are not what saved us Christ did.

After repentance, good works (of all forms, abstaining from evil, etc) is just logical... Because if you've repented from your evil and wicked ways.

Then what will we do? Evil again?! No, only the good things remain for us to focus on and practice.

But it seems some people simply does not understand very well and they are somewhat afraid of doing good works in Christ (in all forms). But Satan insists in discouraging people to do good, seek a holy life, flee from evil, etc... Because they think they are working to be/stay saved.

I'll just dive into good works, and abstain from every evil... This is what the Lord wants, in His name, for His glory.

"By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples." - John 15:8

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Salvation is by grace, through faith... Or do you think anyone can just keep believing (have faith) on their own?

"For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake" - Philippians 1:29

Everything, even our faith comes from the Lord.

"For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen." - Romans 11:36

Then if anyone thinks you have achieved something, take care... Because God resist the proud, but give grace to the humble.

"Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on,
that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me." - Philippians 3:12

"Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall." - 1 Corinthians 10:12

"Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming." - Matthew 24:42

Then if anyone thinks you have achieved something, take care... Because God resist the proud, but give grace to the humble

For no matter what any has attained,  its only been attained by the POWER o CHRIST , only let us be faithful to HIM

wherein we have attained this wonderful great gift .  

Yes my friend if any man thinks himself to be something ............he better take heed fast lest he fall into the snare and the condemnation of pride which

had satan cast out and down.  We are but mere wee things , but these wee mere things , GOT HOPE if we have HIM.

FOR HE is our strength and the anchor of our soul our hope in Him and HE alone , our trust in HIM and HE alone

And our condition , the condition of our salvation is based on this...............THAT IS HE ALONE IS OUR SALVATION and no other name can save

and that WE must continue in HIM unto the end and IN HIM HE gives us the abilty to do just that ,  YES he is able to succor us through ANYTHING .

Only we must heed that SPIRIT , HIS SPIRIT .    Onward In the Lord my friend of many letters.   And praise the LORD , YES lift those hands and praise the LORD.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

FOR HE is our strength and the anchor of our soul our hope in Him and HE alone , our trust in HIM and HE alone

No wonder why the closer we seek to live to the Lord (strive to please Him, holiness, flee from evil, sin, etc), the more Satan tries to discourage us, by saying: "Hey, you work to stay saved. Stop with this"

No, I will not stop... I will just live closer and closer to the Lord... I want to love Him, He is the life, the way, the truth.

No matter what they say, we'll just keep growing and preaching truth!

Glory to God! Amen.

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

No wonder why the closer we seek to live to the Lord (strive to please Him, holiness, flee from evil, sin, etc), the more Satan tries to discourage us, by saying: "Hey, you work to stay saved. Stop with this"

No, I will not stop... I will just live closer and closer to the Lord... I want to love Him, He is the life, the way, the truth.

No matter what they say, we'll just keep growing and preaching truth!

Glory to God! Amen.

IF loving JESUS sayings is wrong then I just don't want to be seen as right.

IF reminding others to keep and loves those sayings are wrong then why would we ever want to be considered right by those who think this is wrong .

ITs real easy  .  IF WE TRULY LOVE CHRIST,  IF that TRUE LOVE that comes from GOD has been shed by grace by the holy ghost on our hearts

THEN its easy to see,  WE LOVE JESUS ABOVE ALL THINGS ,   and that means we LOVE HIS SAYINGS above all else .

IF people see this as wrong , all I can do is warn , remind and pray for them.    But let it and may I long  be dead , beatend down like a dog

and killed than to live a king in this world and have sold Jesus sayings for mens traditions .    DEAD.   STINKING in the SOIL DEAD .

If loving the LORD is wrong then hear one and hear all   may I never be seen as right .   AMEN

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

After repentance, good works (of all forms, abstaining from evil, etc) is just logical... Because if you've repented from your evil and wicked ways.

Then what will we do? Evil again?! No, only the good things remain for us to focus on and practice.

But it seems some people simply does not understand very well and they are somewhat afraid of doing good works in Christ (in all forms). But Satan insists in discouraging people to do good, seek a holy life, flee from evil, etc... Because they think they are working to be/stay saved.

I'll just dive into good works, and abstain from every evil... This is what the Lord wants, in His name, for His glory.

"By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples." - John 15:8

IF Christ and all the aposltes always stirred people up to DO GOOD and not evil.    WHY does this generation see that as a works based salvation and NOT RATHER

as just being OBEDIANT UNTO OUR LORD.       YEAH.     may this sink in.  Be blessed my friend of many letters and raise those hands and praise the LORD>

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

WHY does this generation see that as a works based salvation

For 2000 years mankind has been greatly deceived by the prince of the power of the air and controlled by him (Ephesians 2).    In these days,  the whole world is deceived by pharmakeia and serves demons (worships demons) and REFUSES TO REPENT,  refuses to turn to YHVH at all. (Revelation around chapter 8 somewhere, and chapter 18) .....

The "works based salvation" is where in Scripture ?     Has it actually been identified specifically ?  (pertinent to TODAY?)