IGNORED

GEOLOGY REVEALS: One Creation, One Restoration and Two Global Floods

Quasar93

Guest shiloh357
34 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

There is no pree-Adamite world now because God totally destroyed it.

There never was a pre-adamite earth. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

There never was a pre-adamite earth. 

In your opinion, and as a free moral agent you are entitled to it. :thumbsup:

You have not show me any Scriptures that teach there was not a pre-adamite world, I have given many dozens, that's the difference between your opinion and my thorough investigation over many years, of many dozens and dozens of Scriptures.

Moses speaks about the overthrow of the pre-adamite world, so does Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Jesus, Peter, Paul and John. I could write pages on each ones teaching, but I assume you would deny all the Scriptures mean what they say.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, HAZARD said:

No, it is not my opinion.  There never was one, the Bible never claims there was one.

You have not show me any Scriptures that teach there was not a pre-adamite world, I have given many dozens, that's the difference between your opinion and my thorough investigation over many years, of many dozens and dozens of Scriptures.

I don't have to show there never was one.   Your "research" amounts to little more than than your plagiarism of Dake.

Moses speaks about the overthrow of the pre-adamite world, so does Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Jesus, Peter, Paul and John. I could write pages on each ones teaching, but I assume you would deny all the Scriptures mean what they say.

I don't deny that they mean what they say.   I deny what YOU say they mean.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

6 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Indeed, God created time for the use of mankind.  However, whether time existed or not, please tell me how that effects events as to whether they occur before or after any given event?

Quasar93

It should be obvious. What possible method could be used to date something that once existed outside of time? How do you measure something in 'time' that existed outside of time?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

8 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

The scriptures you speak of do not support the tale you tell. The first time I read the website you got your lists from, I could tell it was all bad conjecture. 

6 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Apparently.

Hey shiloh,

Okay, if you will help me reason this out?

I'm not a physicist by any means, but light and time seem to be inseparable in existence in time, can't have the one without the other for our benefit and our existence. God created the laws and light as a universal law, right?

Genesis 1: 3, this light is not the standard light we think of in the universe, sun, stars and moon reflection, this appears to be a primaeval light. Agree / disagree? 

The universe light switch doesn't seem to be turned on until Genesis 1: 14

You see where I'm going with this. If you disagree with the above, no sense in continuing as it would be pointless. If you agree with my above view and you want, we can continue. I'm by no means dogmatic about my views on this issue, but doesn't it make sense to explore both sides of a divided issue and come to a conclusion of what God's word is saying to you?

If it could be reasoned and established when God put the laws of physics into existence, that would also include 'time'. As I mentioned, there is no establishment of time unless there is light. No light, no time, how would it be measured?

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hey shiloh,

Okay, if you will help me reason this out?

I'm not a physicist by any means, but light and time seem to be inseparable in existence in time, can't have the one without the other for our benefit and our existence. God created the laws and light as a universal law, right?

Genesis 1: 3, this light is not the standard light we think of in the universe, sun, stars and moon reflection, this appears to be a primaeval light. Agree / disagree? 

The universe light switch doesn't seem to be turned on until Genesis 1: 14

You see where I'm going with this. If you disagree with the above, no sense in continuing as it would be pointless. If you agree with my above view and you want, we can continue. I'm by no means dogmatic about my views on this issue, but doesn't it make sense to explore both sides of a divided issue and come to a conclusion of what God's word is saying to you?

If it could be reasoned and established when God put the laws of physics into existence, that would also include 'time'. As I mentioned, there is no establishment of time unless there is light. No light, no time, how would it be measured?

Light and time exist on the same day, as we still have "evening and morning."   So time is in play at least at the point when God separates the light and darkness.   At least that is how I see it at this point, but I could be totally wrong.

Light is not a solid, not a gas and not a liquid.  So it is in the world, it is in time, but not really part of it as it is, I think, coming from God Himself.   Again, I may not be correct in my conclusions, so take my thinking with a grain of salt.

Time began before the sun and moon and all of that, as I see it.  You have to have space and time if you have matter.  As Kent Hovind points out, you have to have space at the moment matter is created, otherwise where would you put the matter?   You have to have time if you have space and matter otherwise when you put it?   The three must exist at the same time.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Light and time exist on the same day, as we still have "evening and morning."   So time is in play at least at the point when God separates the light and darkness.   At least that is how I see it at this point, but I could be totally wrong.

Light is not a solid, not a gas and not a liquid.  So it is in the world, it is in time, but not really part of it as it is, I think, coming from God Himself.   Again, I may not be correct in my conclusions, so take my thinking with a grain of salt.

Time began before the sun and moon and all of that, as I see it.  You have to have space and time if you have matter.  As Kent Hovind points out, you have to have space at the moment matter is created, otherwise where would you put the matter?   You have to have time if you have space and matter otherwise when you put it?   The three must exist at the same time.

Yeah I'm a Kent Hovind fan myself. He's got to be the most knowledgeable and articulate man I've ever heard or watched pertaining to creation, dinosaurs and the flood. He's amazing and gifted.

But I'll tell ya, them nine years (I believe he was framed) he spent in prison really drastically changed his theology on a couple of controversial issues we all discuss. He contracted a bad cough in prison, and physically you can tell he is not the same as before he went in. Didn't mean to derail the OP and this thread MG. 

2 hours ago, hmbld said:

The scriptures you speak of do not support the tale you tell. The first time I read the website you got your lists from, I could tell it was all bad conjecture. 

And what website was that? I' would be interested in seeing that for sure.

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, it is not my opinion.  There never was one, the Bible never claims there was one.

I don't have to show there never was one.   Your "research" amounts to little more than than your plagiarism of Dake.

I don't deny that they mean what they say.   I deny what YOU say they mean.  

Forget about Dake, that's old hat and not winning you any brownie points. I would be impressed if you could show me that all these scriptures talk about "ONE flood and not two totally different floods. I have asked this of you several times  and all I get from you is, "There was no pre adamite world that was destroyed. So what is it, are these Scriptures to believed, or should we just ignore them as you do and blame Dake for what I believe? I know you wont do it because you cannot do it. Its impossible to do unless you twist the Scriptures to suite your personal opinion. All you can do is attack me and what I believe the Bible teaches.

Here are  Scriptures proving this occurred, 

Noahs flood which I will post as . 'N.F.' Lucifers flood, L.F.

L.F. Earth made waste (Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Earth not made waste (Gen. 8:11-12, 22 ; Heb. 11:7 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. Earth made empty (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23).
N.F. Earth not made empty (Gen. 6:18-22 ; 8:16).

L.F. Earth made totally dark (Gen. 1:2-5 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Not made totally dark (Gen. 8:6-22)

L.F. No light from heaven (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Light from heaven (Gen. 8:6-22).

L.F. No day and night (Gen. 1:2-5).
N.F. Day and night (Gen. 8:1-22).

L.F. All vegetation destroyed Gen. 1:2 ; 2:5-6 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Vegetation not destroyed (Gen. 8:11, 21 ; 9:3, 20).

L.F. No continued abating of the waters off the earth (Gen. 1:6-12).
N.F. Continued abating of the waters from the earth by evaporation (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. Waters taken off the earth in one day (Gen. 1:10).
N.F. Months of waters abating off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. God supernaturally takes waters off the earth (Gen. 1:6-12).
N.F. Natural work of evaporation of the waters off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. No rebuke or miraculous work in fled away (Gen. 1:6-12 ; Ps. 104:7).
N.F. No rebuke or miraculous work is taking waters off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. The waters on earth in Gen. 1:2, hasted away when rebuked (Gen. 1:6-2 ; Ps. 104:9).
N.F. The bounds already eternally set for waters in Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. All fish were totally destroyed in flood of Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. No fish were destroyed of created again after Noah's flood (Gen. 1:20-23 ; 6:18-22).

L.F. No Fowls left on the earth after (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Fowls were left after Noah's flood (Gen. 6:20 ; 8:7-17).

L.F. No animals left after (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Some of all animals kept alive (Gen. 6:20 ; 8:17 ; 9:2-4, 10-16).

L.F. No man left on earth in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Eight men and women left after Noah's flood (Gen. 6:18 ; 8:15-22 ; 9:1-16 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. No social system left at all in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. A social system left after Noah's flood (Gen. 8:15-22 ; 9:1-16 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. No ark made to save men in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. An ark made to save men and animals alive (Gen. 6:8-8 : 22 ; 9:1-16 ; Heb. 11:7).

L.F. Cause: fall of Lucifer, now Satan (Isa. 14:12-14; Jer. 4:23-26; Ezek. 28:11-17 ; Luke 10:18).
N.F. Cause: wickedness of men (Gen. 6:5-13) ; and fallen angels (Gen. 6:1-4; Jude 6-7 ; 2 Pet. 2:4).

L.F. Result: became necessary to make new life on earth (Gen. 1:3-2 : 25 ; Isa. 45:18 ; Eph. 3:11).
N.F. Results: no new creation made, for all men and animals were not destroyed (Gen. 6:18-8 : 22 ; 9:1-16).