• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

This just proves these fools who say they can heal are full of nonsense.

Jesus healed EVERYONE and it was INSTANTANEOUSLY

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Matthew 5:22 - Bible Gateway

And if you call someone a ·fool [idiot; moron], you will be in danger of the fire of ·hell [ L Gehenna; C a valley outside of Jerusalem where in the OT period children were sacrificed to a pagan god;

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

21 hours ago, Yowm said:

They don't call them CHarlotans for nothing lol.

Canharlots.   as in THEY CANNED from teaching anywhere I see it.  they doctrine gets the pink slip.

without pay and no two weeks noticed.  canned.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

22 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Exactly .  they try and put the blame on the person. 

IF benny hinn and scores of these had truly the gift of healing ............HOW come they don't go over to Africa and help cure ebola

HOW come they didn't walk into the texas hospital and heal them.

And even IF they did have the gift, which THEY DONT , but lets say they did,     GUESS they only heal IF MONEY or GAIN is involved.

EITHER way it shows THEY KNOW NOT GOD. 

ah benny hinn lol have you heard of benny hill? when i first heard of benny hinn i couldnt help thinking about benny hill- google him and you will see why i was so discerning lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
On 1/1/2018 at 2:41 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Exactly .  they try and put the blame on the person. 

IF benny hinn and scores of these had truly the gift of healing ............HOW come they don't go over to Africa and help cure ebola

HOW come they didn't walk into the texas hospital and heal them.

And even IF they did have the gift, which THEY DONT , but lets say they did,     GUESS they only heal IF MONEY or GAIN is involved.

EITHER way it shows THEY KNOW NOT GOD. 

Yes, they should have a hospital ministry.   If their ministries are real, they could empty out hospitals and cancer treatment facilities all over the country and the world.   The problem is that they don't get rich off of real ministry.   You cannot get rich at all from REAL ministry.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, they should have a hospital ministry.   If their ministries are real, they could empty out hospitals and cancer treatment facilities all over the country and the world.   The problem is that they don't get rich off of real ministry.   You cannot get rich at all from REAL ministry.

Jesus healed those with no faith, little faith and a lot of faith. And, what BETTER way to bring someone to Christ than by healing them? I mean REAL healing, not psychosomatic. Clear out the morgues, grow back the limbs, ext.

17 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Matthew 5:22 - Bible Gateway

And if you call someone a ·fool [idiot; moron], you will be in danger of the fire of ·hell [ L Gehenna; C a valley outside of Jerusalem where in the OT period children were sacrificed to a pagan god;

No.

What a terrible false translation!

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his."

The Bible uses the term "fool" is used 66 times.

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, KiwiChristian said:

Jesus healed those with no faith, little faith and a lot of faith. And, what BETTER way to bring someone to Christ than by healing them? I mean REAL healing, not psychosomatic. Clear out the morgues, grow back the limbs, ext.

Yes, the Bethel and New Apostolic Reformation folks claim to be able to raise the dead and stuff.   It's funny, people have their iPhones handy until someone is "raised from the dead" and no one seems to have a phone, or the video is blurry and unintelligible. :24:

This is how I explain that some people seem genuinely healed at Charismatic meetings.

Answer: When John Wimber visited Sydney in March 1990. At his meetings he invited people to come for healing of disorders such as:

a) Bad backs and necks.
b) Problems with left big toe.
c) Nervous disorders.
d) Unequal leg lengths.
e) Breathing problems.
f) Barrenness.

These conditions are not in the same league as Jesus’ and the Apostle’s healing the blind, lame, deaf, raising the dead, curing the insane, etc.

When John Wimber was asked if he had success in healing Down’s Syndrome children, (a genetic disease which cannot be healed by psychosomatic factors), he replied that he had prayed over more than 200 such children, but he admitted that not one child had been healed. This shows the Charismatic healing Movement to be false.

In the Indonesian revivals it was claimed that God raised people from the dead. The trouble was that the locals had different definitions for death. If a person was unconscious they deemed him as dead.

WILL BELIEVERS DO THE SAME and GREATER WORKS THAN CHRIST’S MIRACLES AS JOHN 14:12 SEEMS TO SAY?

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”

Jesus’ miracles were:

a) Creation - turning water into wine.
b) Healing the lame, lepers, blind and deaf.
c) Casting out demons.
d) Control of nature - stilling storms, walking on water, cursing the figtree, multiplying loaves.
e) Raising the dead.

Question: Are there any documented cases of ordinary believers since 96AD doing the above miracles to the same degree as Jesus? No, never. No one comes close to Jesus’ miracles. John 14:12 means that Jesus referred to the total ministry of believers preaching the gospel after Pentecost.

The greater works applied initially to the apostles that Jesus was speaking to. They were given power to perform special miracles as credentials of their office (Romans 15:18,19; Hebrews 2:3,4).

For example, Peter preached one sermon and 3000 people were saved in one day. This
may have been more than were saved in Jesus’ entire three year ministry.

While Jesus’ earthly ministry was confined to Palestine, the gospel in the church age would
go to the ends of the earth.

These are the greater works that believers would do.

Believers works are greater in scope of influence and in number, but not greater in quality.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

I pray for the child. Let those who would laugh at this situation seek prayers for their own failings thinking this child's tragic suffering is an opportunity not to pray for the child. But to slam on the BC. 

That's just a real shame people!