• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

17 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You misunderstand in the new covenant there are no Sunday keepers as if Sunday is the Sabbath. Christ is our sabbath.

Covenants are laid one on the the other - they augment and do not supersede.

Yahweh is not so dumb as to have so short a memory. He knew what he was doing before the world began.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Argue with this then... Your straw mountain of 'salvation issues' is just a smoke-screen to hide in.

For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 

That passage was given to the Jews, not to the Church.   There was not a Christian in the bunch, during the sermon on the mount.The problem is that the law of Moses was never given to the Church, so the Church cannot break a law it was never given.  The Sabbath was only given to Israel.   If you want to keep the Sabbath, that is up to you.    But Christians not keeping the Sabbath or the dietary laws or whatever are not "lawless."  

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Covenants are laid one on the the other - they augment and do not supersede.

Yahweh is not so dumb as to have so short a memory. He knew what he was doing before the world began.

The law and the covenants are not interchangeable concepts.   You clearly don't understand the difference.  

40 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

What church do you follow. I was with the worldwide church of God. I kept the Sabbath but not really. The Sabbath is far stricter then most Sabbath keeping church keep. You sound like a member of a off shoot of the worldwide church. There is United church of God And the restored church of God And the living church of God all offshoots of the worldwide church. I use to follow Herbert W Armstrong . But now i been enlighten to the gospel. 

I am aware of those churches you mention. They are always nit-picking at each other. Where I am I'd be lucky to find anyone that even cares, let alone studies much. So I mainly study, and study and listen to some scripture teachers that are similar to what I understand. So few though. So very few. I am no great shakes at anything anymore. Was a top troubleshooter and systems analyst for many years. Went all over for many years and met all kinds of people from various christian persuasions.

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That passage was given to the Jews, not to the Church.   There was not a Christian in the bunch, during the sermon on the mount.The problem is that the law of Moses was never given to the Church, so the Church cannot break a law it was never given.  The Sabbath was only given to Israel.   If you want to keep the Sabbath, that is up to you.    But Christians not keeping the Sabbath or the dietary laws or whatever are not "lawless."  

Misinformation. So very incorrect. So very wrong. Yeshuah gave Moses His law and then showed us how to keep it. FOR UNTIL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS....   is NOW

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Misinformation. So very incorrect. So very wrong. Yeshuah gave Moses His law and then showed us how to keep it.

No, He didn't.  Jesus did not give us Moses law, at all.  And Jesus never commanded us to keep the Sabbath, and we find no commandment to keep the Sabbath in the epistles.  It is not a requirement for the Church, no matter how hard you twist and contort the Bible.   The Sabbath has become your idol.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Did God tell any people how to live ?    (( NOT concerning salvation, but HOW TO live ,  what TO DO DAILY ? ))

Did Jesus ever tell the same people to not listen to God ? (Jesus is God , yes, no contradiction)

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

16 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You have some aberrant beliefs so I'd leave determining who is or is not a Christian up to someone else.

False witness again.  (although to you apparently what God Says in Scripture is aberrant, so you might

actually believe yourself). 

It's not up to Paul, nor Apollos,  nor your pastor, nor your teacher, 

but clearly shown in God's Word.  That is where the unchangeable, final, truth is found;  not in anything you can think of whether aberrant or not.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

No it is not.  There is hardly a post from you that does not infer that the majority of people who are professing Christians are not saved.  You do it all the time.  Perhaps you are not even aware of it.  But a person is not a Christian according to your definition of what a Christian is.  Why don't you quit worrying about who is and is not a Christian and leave that up to God.  After all, He knows that information much better than you do.  You have some aberrant beliefs so I'd leave determining who is or is not a Christian up to someone else.

When a christain willfully justifies why they go around ANY ONE of JESUS sayings,    THEY AINT CHRISTAIN.

Their is a difference to when a christain is in error and hears the correction and once repents , yeah that was one who was in error and heard and was restored back in.

But those who day after day , week after week, month after month ,  year after year contionously teach contrary to JESUS., as many DO, they do NOT KNOW HIM.

Now this was just a general reminder .  Not accusing you of this at all.   Just making a FACT PLAIN .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I pity you because you lead others astray. I preach nothing. I warn others that if you abandon God's Law and Commandments, then you are on a dangerous path. If you have not the Laws and Commandments, how might you teach a sinner the way of the Lord? Yeshuah kept the law that He gave to us. He demonstrated how to do this.Those that are in Christ also should revere His laws. You can not be 'spiritual' if you call the law into question. The basis of a believer's life should be grounded on the Commandments of Yeshuah.
He said, "If you love me, keep my Commandments". And whilst the salvation purposes of the Lord are being worked out, we are given the freedom to oppose sin that we had not experienced before we were saved. This was NOT freedom to ignore the Commandments of Yahweh. Saul says just that.

And covenants are LAYERS. New augments old. It does NOT replace it.

Covenants are not layered.  The Old Covenant was written on stone, the New Covenant is written on our hearts.  “ I will REMOVE from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.” A REPLACEMENT — not a  “layer “. It appears you may have lead some astray.